CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Relearn Love (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7348)

The Lithium 12-01-2004 09:14 AM

Dudes, you're all wrong! The remix will problably show up in Scott's solo album, the single version is the one that is on the Passion album!

Agent D 12-01-2004 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I haven't heard the new version. How is it different from the original? I'm curious, as I didn't really like the original, but maybe a remix might be better, or was it rerecorded? Thanks.

The new version is on Stapp's site. It sounds a little more acoustic than the old version and it's slower I think. I dunno, but it's better.

Dogstar 12-01-2004 12:07 PM

Thanks, Agent D. Is it downloadable? I can't listen to streaming audio because I have slow modem.

Agent D 12-01-2004 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Thanks, Agent D. Is it downloadable? I can't listen to streaming audio because I have slow modem.

Nah, I'm afraid it's only a streaming clip. I'm still waiting to see if they even fully open the site.

Dogstar 12-01-2004 06:39 PM

Bummuh. Well, thanks anyway :)

RMadd 12-01-2004 07:05 PM

if anyone finds a download of the new version, send it my way, b/c i haven't been able to find it yet

hayley 12-02-2004 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
The new version is on Stapp's site. It sounds a little more acoustic than the old version and it's slower I think. I dunno, but it's better.

Yeah, wow. I'm listening to it now, (even though it's stopping and starting) and this version is so much better! Wow, I have really taken a new love to this song! :eek: This is great! I think the version I heard, the techno and the female voices in the background really put me off. :mad: But I have to say, this is much, much nicer

Torn Signs 12-02-2004 11:34 PM

For ages I'e had a copy of it. Since they first put it out. It is a better version to me. But I've listened to both so much that I like 'em almost the same.

HuMaN~ClAy 12-03-2004 04:50 PM

where can i find a copy of the old one? i've heard the song quite a few times but i'm assumung i've only heard the new one because nothing different seems to stand out whenever i hear it and i don't remember ever hearing women voices.....

titan9 12-07-2004 03:54 PM

I have a copy of the old version of the song.(the version found on the POTC CD) Just give me your email address and I'll send it through yousendit.com

RMadd 12-07-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Signs
For ages I'e had a copy of it. Since they first put it out. It is a better version to me. But I've listened to both so much that I like 'em almost the same.

you have the new version?

mal1356 12-08-2004 01:58 AM

I've got a copy of the new version...IM me @ kevlovesmal on AIM

titan9 12-08-2004 09:39 AM

Could you possibly send the new version to me through yousendit.com? My email is [email protected]. Thanks

titan9 12-08-2004 12:38 PM

Mal1356, thank you very much for sending the song so quickly! I've been wanting to hear the full song for a while now. Once again, thanks for sending it.:)

AlterCreed 01-05-2005 04:34 PM

I have never heard the old one either!?
ive only heard the new one?
was it a freaky thing?
Cud someone please email to me i'd love to hear it.
BTW i think relearn love is brilliant. i hope all his stuff is like this.

[email protected]