CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I am Super Stoked!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13262)

JulieCitySlicker 09-03-2010 04:52 PM

I am Super Stoked!!

I got my results back today from my ged test and I passed everything except for the math part. In order to pass, I needed to have atleast a 410 in everything and in language arts and writing I got a 460, social studies 460, science 460, language arts and reading 480, math 380. I did a whole lot better than I was thinking I did:) All I have to re-take now is math!

TrulyAmazing 09-03-2010 09:27 PM

Re: I am Super Stoked!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I got my results back today from my ged test and I passed everything except for the math part. In order to pass, I needed to have atleast a 410 in everything and in language arts and writing I got a 460, social studies 460, science 460, language arts and reading 480, math 380. I did a whole lot better than I was thinking I did:)

they no hope for us, :roll: you know for me to admit its that bad, a mircale will cometh, i need to bring up my launguage, score, 30 percent, i think, Passed, Reading, but have,nt to the officale test, and math, oh about, 75, percent, it would be like 65 percent, but that depends on my days and hours, and where, im need the most, Decimals, Meassures, and fractions..... Im Trying To Avoid, Loving, The , Period, Must Prayer, julie we must have, We Sure, going to need it, :roll: huney, ya know, i,d never, lie, to, ya,

TeriB19 09-04-2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

I got my results back today from my ged test and I passed everything except for the math part. In order to pass, I needed to have atleast a 410 in everything and in language arts and writing I got a 460, social studies 460, science 460, language arts and reading 480, math 380. I did a whole lot better than I was thinking I did:) All I have to re-take now is math!

Great job, Julie!!!! Good luck with the math!!

JulieCitySlicker 09-04-2010 11:42 AM

Thanks Teri!!
How have you been? I haven't seen you on here for a while :)

VJ Raven 09-07-2010 08:55 PM

AWESOME job, Julie!!! Congrats!!

Buried And Gone 09-07-2010 09:00 PM

Hey, great job! I hope you pass your math next time!

Good luck ; )

TrulyAmazing 09-10-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
Hey, great job! I hope you pass your math next time!

Good luck ; )

Im, Pre~odering, AB 3, The Nearest Record Store 40 miles away away.....:banghead: not going to walmart..... unless for domestics, or other household prouducts......................................... .:rockon: those are my Random, thoughts, goodbye, Walmart, i prefer KMART, the underdog, martha stewart, and many other secrets, that long live, :laugh:

bilal 09-11-2010 03:17 AM

Brains!!!!

Math is stupid, don't worry. Good luck for the retake.

JulieCitySlicker 09-13-2010 08:13 PM

Thanks Everyone :D

Hahaha! You got that right bilal! Math is stupid :lol

TrulyAmazing 09-14-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Thanks Everyone :D

Hahaha! You got that right bilal! Math is stupid :lol

:laugh: i,d love to agree, but its not really, it helps you balance things, :D like your check book, then you going blame everything you fighting, to comfort thyself, when u know it be your own stupidy, :laugh: which i,ll take theroy 1 and theroy 2, and round it 2 one, and its still the same.....i,ll take the full blame, on my own behalf, Loves ya, :hugs: :hugs: Its Ironic, Just Some Get Advice You did,nt take, :laugh: