CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Video of me Playing Guitar! Get it while you still can! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8268)

Wylde-Tremonti 12-26-2004 12:09 AM

Video of me Playing Guitar! Get it while you still can!

Hey Everyone... Below is a Link to Me Playing Guitar... it's the one titles "matt's jam"... A Friend of mine is Hosting it, but he can only hold it for a Week then it's coming down! SO CHECK IT OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Click Here!

Bridge of Clay 12-26-2004 12:15 AM

heh, well done! you can shred!!! I need to improve my speed yet...

Wylde-Tremonti 12-26-2004 12:17 AM

hahaha Thanks Man!!! i dunno if i'd call myself a Shredder YET... That's nothing compared to my Guitar Teacher... i think once i get Arpeggios down to mach speed then you can call me a shredder!!!! ;)

hayley 12-26-2004 02:06 AM

WOW DUDE VERY NICE! I never thought it would stop! (Nice jeans by the way, LOL!) That was really awesome, well done :clap: :D

Xterminator27 12-26-2004 03:02 AM

Meh, although it sounds nifty, power tapping isnt exactly the hardest thing to do....

Not bad notheless

although it was better shedding then I could do now, but now im concentrating on other methods, so ill have to get to that some time :)

The Lithium 12-26-2004 04:39 AM

Hey, you're pretty damn good!

Wylde-Tremonti 12-26-2004 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
power tapping isnt exactly the hardest thing to do....

Hahaha... Dude i know... That's Why i Like it! lol It just adds another element to my playing you know?

EvenStream 12-26-2004 12:17 PM

Kick Ass, Dude :)

Bridge of Clay 12-26-2004 12:39 PM

tapping isn't hard for those who know guitar, but it cause quite an impression on those who know shit about it! :D

Wylde-Tremonti 12-26-2004 01:14 PM

True... That's what Eddie Van Halen Did... i mean... he was completely Original in that no one before him Tapped the way he did (ppl were tappin but not like he did)
It just sounds so fast and so smooth... but it's not that hard once you build the Finger string in your picking hand

tremonti4life04 12-26-2004 05:53 PM

not too bad at all man. I've learned one other thing...having a wah pedal covers up a lot of stupid mistakes...lol. I prefer cry baby wah pedals over morely tho (sorry tremonti). Im also not too big into hollow body guitars, i prefer solid, single cut style. You are pretty good tho man, if you ever make your way to pennsylvania, look me up, lol

Wylde-Tremonti 12-26-2004 06:16 PM

Hollow Bodies have their ups and downs... For one they're sound is really trebly... which i love for Lead stuff but isn't always good for distorted low end. The Clean (no matter how you cut it... lead or rythem) is AMAZING... They do tend to feed back which can be good or bad depending on your style... tho that can be remedied if you put the Pots in Wax and put this special grill inside the F-holes...

I would have Done that on my Agile LP copy... but i had a string broken on it at the time i filmed... so i just grabbed a guitar and went w/ it...

I Do have another clip of me w/ my SG if you want me to Email it to you...

Xterminator27 12-27-2004 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
not too bad at all man. I've learned one other thing...having a wah pedal covers up a lot of stupid mistakes...lol. I prefer cry baby wah pedals over morely tho (sorry tremonti). Im also not too big into hollow body guitars, i prefer solid, single cut style. You are pretty good tho man, if you ever make your way to pennsylvania, look me up, lol

Heh yhea its true, sometimes if you jack the distortion to max, no matter what strings you hit it will all sound the same anyways :)

Thats what the "Talent" show bands do, just jack up the distortion and stum open strings so it sounds like they have a clue what they are doing.

Wylde-Tremonti 12-27-2004 11:55 AM

Hahha... yeah then all the dumb little girls are like "ahh he's so cute w/ his guitar"... hahaha Dumb little girls... :rolleyes:
(no saying girls are always dumb... but there are girls out there that basically become deaf when a guy has a Guitar around him.. they become googly eyed lol)

Higher_Desire 12-27-2004 10:42 PM

Very cool. Helluvalot better than me.

H-D :pimp: