CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott to be Acting on VH1 Show (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6436)

Shadow 05-03-2004 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unforgiven_11
Is he just in it for publicity or something or .... what?? And yes he does look good... how long has he had his ear piericed??

Scott wants to get into acting. It's nothing new. He is not just doing it for publicity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicated2stapp
Hasn't he always had one of his ears peirced? I'm not sure if he has both of them, but pretty sure about one, maybe he just had it redone again

He has always had his ears pierced - both of them. He really hasn't worn them since the olympics. If you want to see some olympics pics of him with the earrings, let me know.

The Lithium 05-03-2004 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
your best to start downloading :D

That's cool

creedsister 05-03-2004 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
That's cool

As ice ;)

hayley 05-04-2004 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
He has always had his ears pierced - both of them. He really hasn't worn them since the olympics. If you want to see some olympics pics of him with the earrings, let me know.

If you have them handy, that would be cool, but don't go to any trouble.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Scott wants to get into acting. It's nothing new. He is not just doing it for publicity.

Yeah, I don't think he's doing it for the publicity, no way, Scott has always been passionate about taking his acting career further.

Dogstar 05-04-2004 02:03 PM

Good for him. You folks who are watching, be sure to post some info on it afterwards. I don't have cable, so I won't be able to see it. Thanks for the pic, too. He looks awesome.

Rain 05-04-2004 02:24 PM

I will be tuning in to see how he does. But I wanna hear some tunes from the man..not see him in a movie. :(

Shadow 05-04-2004 09:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
If you have them handy, that would be cool, but don't go to any trouble.

Here is the link to the Olympic pictures. You know the drill, click on the pictures to enlarge them.

Olympics, February 19, 2002

Here is a picture from New York City, 1997

RMadd 05-05-2004 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
ok i care a lot i hope to marry her one day!!!! NOW SHUT UP

"bitch wanna die" lol

hayley 05-05-2004 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain
But I wanna hear some tunes from the man..not see him in a movie. :(

So do I, but it is great to see him out and about, doing other things in the meantime.

Shadow, thank you so much for those pictures! :D I haven't really taken too much notice of his ears, because his hair is usually covering them, but when you see it pushed back, he looks badass with his ears periced. Thanks again. :) :)