CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

TeriB19 03-12-2003 09:36 PM

I'll be locking down the old Creedfeed while I'm away.

And X, no, these are not things WE shouldn't be thinking about, they are things you have no business thinking about at your tender age.

luvscott4ever 03-12-2003 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Those will NOT be packed away with the rest of my stuff. They'll be sent to my private PO box  (

You think of everything!! Then again, I'm not surprised at how devious that mind of yours is!! :D

TeriB19 03-12-2003 09:38 PM

:angel: :ghost: :devil: :razz: Who, me?:angel:

hotforscott 03-12-2003 09:40 PM

X, I think you are the horny one, you know how we are in this thread and you still choose to come in, LOL.

I will get some whoppers tomorrow. I didn't think while I was out.

Teri. it sounds like you have the list covered.

You guys crack me up with your fantasies. I will have to get some whoppers tomorrow.

You know another candy that is really good? Reisens, or whatever they are called. They ROCK!

JenRN 03-12-2003 09:44 PM

All right Carrie, I will expect a full report of your fantasies by Thursday PM! Eat some whopper's we want a good one!;)

hotforscott 03-12-2003 09:48 PM

Yes M'am.

Kim V. 03-12-2003 11:41 PM

Just had a little Forbidden Chocolate ice cream (maybe it's the chocolate that's the fantasy-inducing secret ingredient in all the foods we eat, ladies!! Milanos, my ice cream, Whoppers mini-eggs) hehe...

Anyway, I came up with another....
I work at Pier 1 Imports; I guess for the sake of being close to Scott's house, we'll say I work in an Orlando store, not the one I actually work at.... Scott comes in, and he's looking to redo the look of some of the rooms in his house, so of course I give him my undivided attention, making suggestions for different accessories, etc., and I am the envy of all the other female associates (sorry, girls, he came to me first!) It is near closing time, and he pays for all his stuff and leaves, thanking me with a sincere smile. We finish straightening the store for the night, and as we are leaving I see a black Escalade parked off to the side, near my car. As I approach my car with butterflies in my stomach, Scott rolls down the window of the Escalade, asking if I would mind coming to his house to help him set up the stuff he bought tonight. So I say of course I'd be happy to help him however I can! He gets out and opens the passenger door for me (what a gentleman!), making sure I'm safely inside, then stops and looks into my eyes for what seems like forever, smiles and closes the door. We talk a little on the ride to his house. We bring the stuff he bought into the house, and he asks if I'd like something to drink; we both opt for wine, and we start putting some accessories here and there in certain rooms. Then we get to his bedroom, and he says that there's just been something missing here.... I think I've found what the something (or someone) is... you... and then one thing leads to another.... use your imagination..... after lying in his strong arms for awhile, he suggests we go for a swim in the pool, which is heated and feels wonderful. We go back inside and continue where we left off, and greet the sunrise with breakfast in bed.... and then a shower..... OK keep it somewhat PG.... LOL:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JenRN 03-13-2003 07:49 AM

WooHoo Kim!!!!! Now we are talking! I think we should develop a "fantasy book" for all women of Creedfeed to keep on their nightstands!!!:D :D :D See you are a pro too, that was great!!! And I LOVE Pier one imports too!!!;)

TeriB19 03-13-2003 08:32 AM

We'll have to scout out the Pier 1 Imports down there and stalk the store to make sure none of the associates gets to him before Kim. We've got your back Kim!

Kim V. 03-13-2003 01:35 PM

Quote:

We'll have to scout out the Pier 1 Imports down there and stalk the store to make sure none of the associates gets to him before Kim. We've got your back Kim!

Thanx Teri; I know I can count on you guys!! I'll share!!;) Makes me wonder if he does shop at Pier 1, and does he shop for himself or send someone out to do it for him, for fear of a mob scene? LOL, I'd protect him from being mobbed:rolleyes: ;)

Kim V. 03-13-2003 01:48 PM

Man, I really wish I could go to Creedfeed Fest with you guys; it sounds like it's gonna be a blast!! And there's always the chance that if the boys found out about a bunch of their fans celebrating right there in Orlando, you might get to meet them! Then I'd be sooooo sorry I couldn't go... I'll have to talk to my manager and ask her if there's something she'd have to send me to the Orlando store for, on business, of course... LOL

Jen, love the idea about the fantasy book!!;) ;)

creedgirl99 03-13-2003 01:51 PM

Yeah, I wish I could go too....:crying:

JenRN 03-13-2003 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kim V.
Man, I really wish I could go to Creedfeed Fest with you guys; it sounds like it's gonna be a blast!!  And there's always the chance that if the boys found out about a bunch of their fans celebrating right there in Orlando, you might get to meet them!  Then I'd be sooooo sorry I couldn't go...  I'll have to talk to my manager and ask her if there's something she'd have to send me to the Orlando store for, on business, of course... LOL  

Jen, love the idea about the fantasy book!!;) ;)

You and Creedgirl99 and MARSLY;) need to come!!!! I everyone who wishes to come could! We are sure to have a blast, is is too late to get time off?

TeriB19 03-13-2003 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kim V.
LOL, I'd protect him from being mobbed:rolleyes: ;)

Kim, who'd protect him from you? :lol: I wish you could come too, it'd be great to have a fellow Jersey Girl along!

hotforscott 03-13-2003 05:27 PM

Creedgirl99, you should come. What is stopping you. It would be great to have someone on the plane to talk to. LOL.

hotforscott 03-13-2003 05:29 PM

I am whopper-less today. I meant to get some after work and I totally forgot. The sad thing is, I think we sell them at work. LOL. I won't forget tomorrow, but I will need an extention on my report.

creedgirl99 03-13-2003 05:35 PM

*Creedgirl99, you should come. What is stopping you.*

I wish I could, but I just don't think I can talk my husband into it. Plus, I don't think we can afford it after all this stuff with Bear. :( You guys will just have to fill me in on all the details....

hotforscott 03-13-2003 05:37 PM

I understand. I can already see where this trip is gonna cost me some money. I am glad your dog is feeling better and doing good. We will email you some pictures of the entire deal. Maybe you can come next year.

Kim V. 03-13-2003 05:37 PM

Quote:

Kim, who'd protect him from you? :lol:  I wish you could come too, it'd be great to have a fellow Jersey Girl along!

He wouldn't know what hit him!! he he Look out Scott!

Right now, don't have the $$$ for the trip, sorry... you gals better take lots of pics and we expect a full report when you get back!!;)

creedgirl99 03-13-2003 05:39 PM

*I am glad your dog is feeling better and doing good. We will email you some pictures of the entire deal. Maybe you can come next year.*

Thank you so much...and I hope I do get to come next year!!!

JenRN 03-13-2003 08:15 PM

I went to Costco today ( like Sam's club) and saw HUGE bags of Whopper's easter eggs!!! I mean they were enormous!!! It was all I could do to not by a few!:embarass: Maybe I will have to go there Friday and stock up for Creedfest;) :dancing:

Sheila63 03-13-2003 08:45 PM

Sounds like a plan!!;) Sorry I missed all the fun in this thread yesterday but when I got home from work I was really tired, didn't feel that great and just crashed.

But today, WOW, what great reading!! Jen, your fantasy was definitely worth the wait. I'll have to keep that combination of the movie Rock Star and the whoppers in mind. We'll definitely have to stock up on all the milanos and whoppers for CreedFest! I like your idea about a fantasy book too. Talk about interesting reading!!

Love your latest fantasy too, Kim. Love the part about the shower the next morning, think PG, thing PG! :embarass: I wish you and creedgirl could join us too, Kim, but I understand.

So happy to hear Bear is doing better, creedgirl.:)

TeriB19 03-13-2003 09:06 PM

Are we going to have to book a room for the extra "supplies;)" that we'll have to have flown in??

creedfan47a 03-14-2003 02:05 AM

This is kinda funny, because all you girls are talking about fantasy-inducing Whopper's, and here, Whopper's are hamburgers at Hungry Jack's (Burger King) and they are incredibly messy and drippy. NOT the stuff fantasies are made of. :lol:

Dogstar 03-14-2003 04:30 AM

LMAO, Bec...Whoppers (the malted milk candies) fricken RULE, and the Easter Eggs are king! I didn't have time to get them the other day, but I'm making a run to BJ's and I'll bet they have them there :D! Combined with Milanos, who knows what dreams may come?

creedfan47a 03-14-2003 06:29 AM

Hmmm..... "malted milk candies"...... we have things called Maltesers, and they are malt balls covered in chocolate. Does that sound like your Whoppers? Hee hee........ sorry, I can't say Whoppers without laughing....... :lol: :lol: ...... okay, I'm done now. :D

TeriB19 03-14-2003 09:16 AM

Bec we actually have Whoppers here at the Burger Kings. Funny thing I remember from my childhood, I worked on the boardwalk and can remember passing these novelty shops with briefs underwear in the windows, and across the front of one pair was written "Home of the Whopper".:P

JenRN 03-14-2003 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
LMAO, Bec...Whoppers (the malted milk candies) fricken RULE, and the Easter Eggs are king! I didn't have time to get them the other day, but I'm making a run to BJ's and I'll bet they have them there :D! Combined with Milanos, who knows what dreams may come?

Make a run for BJ's for sure, if you get some and then I'll get some we are sure to have enough!;) This is going to be one interesting damn good wicked time! I wish someone had a lap top so we can get on there nightly with a Creedfest live thread and give updates that would be funny!

Dogstar 03-14-2003 01:18 PM

That can be arranged, LOL. I have a laptop!

hotforscott 03-14-2003 01:25 PM

You have a laptop? Yeah, we will have to post for sure.

Kim V. 03-14-2003 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
That can be arranged, LOL. I have a laptop!

Hi guys! You'd better keep us well informed of all your fun!!;)

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL -- Scott Stapp

Dogstar 03-14-2003 01:26 PM

:D! Will do, Kim. Wish you could come!

hotforscott 03-14-2003 01:27 PM

I wonder what a good member name would be to post under? We wouldn't all be able to be logged in at the same time on one computer so we should think of one name.

Kim V. 03-14-2003 01:29 PM

Thanx Dogstar, I wish I could, too, just don't have the funds. Maybe next year. How about CreedFeedBabes for the name??:P

Dogstar 03-14-2003 01:31 PM

LOL, that's funny, Kim...

hotforscott 03-14-2003 01:32 PM

CreedFeedBabes would be good, but I think Mr. TN might object, LOL.

Dogstar 03-14-2003 01:33 PM

Hahaha, yeah, he probably would. He is a good sport, though :).

hotforscott 03-14-2003 01:35 PM

Yes, he is, I wonder if we posted under CreedFest2003 or something that.

Kim V. 03-14-2003 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
CreedFeedBabes would be good, but I think Mr. TN might object, LOL.

Ooops, didn't take into account there might actually be guys going to CreedFeedFest!! I like Hotforscott's idea, just let us know so we'll be sure not to miss anything you post!!:cool:

Sheila63 03-14-2003 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I wonder what a good member name would be to post under? We wouldn't all be able to be logged in at the same time on one computer so we should think of one name.

I have a laptop too. I'm using it as I post this message, LOL! I can always bring it with me. Just let me know.