CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Human Clay returns to New York!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5588)

njdrummer 01-19-2004 09:18 AM

Human Clay returns to New York!!

HUMAN CLAY, the ultimate CREED tribute returns to NEW YORK on SATURDAY January 31st!! We will be performing at THE VAULT in Port Jervis, NY, showtime is at 10:00pm. We will be doing 3 big sets of all your favorite CREED songs, and a whole lot more! So mark your calneder and come rock with us on January 31st at The Vault....for more information, directions, and phone numbers, please visit the following websites:

www.thevaultpj.com

www.humanclayband.net

See you at the show!!!

Bill
Human Clay

hayley 01-19-2004 05:04 PM

You are in this band?

hide 01-19-2004 07:08 PM

good luck so which member are you? do you have files we Australians who can't get to your gig can listen to?

njdrummer 01-20-2004 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
good luck so which member are you? do you have files we Australians who can't get to your gig can listen to?

you can go to our website and under the MUSIC button there are 5 song clips from our demo CD.

for the other person who asked..I'm the drummer...

Bill
human clay

www.humanclayband.net

Dogstar 01-20-2004 09:33 PM

Best of luck with the gig, dude.

hayley 01-20-2004 10:57 PM

Oh yeah that's probably why at the end of your username it says "Drummer" :laugh:

Sweet, have a great time, wish you all the best

njdrummer 01-23-2004 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Oh yeah that's probably why at the end of your username it says "Drummer" :laugh:

Sweet, have a great time, wish you all the best

Thanks for the good wishes!!!

Anyone who plans on coming can you please either email me ([email protected]) or post a reply here? I'm trying to get an idea of how many from the board if any I can expect....its gonna be a great show so come on out!!!

Bill

hayley 01-25-2004 12:06 AM

I wish I could come, if you can pay the airfare from New Zealand, then sure I'll be there ;)

njdrummer 01-25-2004 12:11 AM

Quote:

I wish I could come, if you can pay the airfare from New Zealand, then sure I'll be there ;)

Where are the New York/New Jersey fans? LOL

hayley 01-25-2004 12:16 AM

lol I guess everyone's not too sure about tribute bands, huh? How much are the tickets each?

I would go if you played near me

njdrummer 01-25-2004 12:20 AM

Quote:

lol I guess everyone's not too sure about tribute bands, huh? How much are the tickets each?

I would go if you played near me

5 bucks at the door

hayley 01-25-2004 12:49 AM

That's cheap, well I hope you get alot of people turning up, maybe one day when you get real famous, you can come to New Zealand, and I'll be there for sure! haah

Dogstar 01-25-2004 12:52 AM

I'm in Philly, njdrummer, but I work nights and weekends, otherwise, I'd check y'all out.

njdrummer 01-29-2004 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I'm in Philly, njdrummer, but I work nights and weekends, otherwise, I'd check y'all out.

Just movin this up to the top...hope to see some of you there on Saturday!!

Bill
Human Clay

P.S. We will be in the south jersey/philly area soon...