CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Let Windup Have it!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12487)

Tremontiriffs77 08-05-2009 12:47 PM

Let Windup Have it!!

This whole thing is rediculous..I can understand wanting to protect the album from filesharing but they must all know it is a heck of a way of promoting and advertising as well..I say they should release it on radio at the same time sell the single on itunes...The guy over at ABB isnt going to post anything..I actually think he is just teasing everyone...ughhhh....guess its another Wind up cash grab...These guys are the lowest...I really hope creed leaves them after this...They could have been promoted so much better and the whole reunion and tour could have been executed properly....If they were smart they would give fans the opportunity to buy the single prior to release and be the first to hear it...but no...Windup cant even offer a sliver of the song..what a bunch of money grubbing assholes...Sorry Im the biggest Creed fan but I think the way Wind up pisses on the hardcore fans and pushes shit to the masses is sickening and honestly that is why I loved Alter Bridge sooo much...none of the bullshit of corperate america swaying their decisions...They must realize in an Era of filesharing nothing can be protected so they should embrace it and use it as a tool..peace

Dark_Knight 08-05-2009 01:54 PM

Re: Let Windup Have it!!

Couldn't agree more.

tplier 08-05-2009 02:11 PM

I agree whole heartedly…. Why tease an album months ago and then begin a tour without a single bar of new music?

What an awful job of promotion.

ABYanks 08-05-2009 02:16 PM

yeah!

Dark_Knight 08-05-2009 02:20 PM

I've said this many times, WU deserves to go bankrupt & the guys deserve a more professional record label.

BSC 08-05-2009 02:20 PM

As much as I agree...

Atleast we'll be able to hear some new stuff on Thursday/Friday... Stapp said that they are playing some new stuff..

Promotion is awful.. but we still get our new music...

Dark_Knight 08-05-2009 02:33 PM

^True but that still doesn't help the fact that ticket sales are poor because of this...Creed deserve to be playing sold out shows for this Reunion Tour instead of half filled arenas and trust me there are going to be shows with lousy crowds.

Tremontiriffs77 08-05-2009 02:36 PM

Personally you would have figured after ticket sales slumped Windup would have done some inventive things to boost sales...Im sorry while its great to see the guys together after so long their television appearence on Fox was a joke and poorly planned..I mean if your trying to push music on middle america go for MTV...not Fox and Friends...Noone on the show had a clue who they were...and got little respect from Fox by cutting away every time they played a song...Most people bought tickets figuring to hear new music and now were down to a single and maybe three or four songs before the album hits...I hope it gets leaked...to fuck windup and to promote Creed online the way they should have been by Wind Up...Fuck you Wind Up...Your day will come..peace

TheGreatDivide 08-05-2009 02:54 PM

Just e-mailed Wind-up... hopefully i get a response.

Tremontiriffs77 08-05-2009 03:03 PM

Its funny that the only ones who really bitch about file sharing are corperations like Wind Up...Everyone chastises filesharers but the truth is that sticking it to the man is great and Creed has never seen a dollar of the cd sales...Everyone knows that Bands make their money from touring and Wind ups piss poor promotion is only going to hurt Tremonti and company...Thats why Wind Up could care less..They get their money right from the records...I said it once and I'll say it again...Fuck You Windup!!!
Creed and their fans deserve better!!

Dark_Knight 08-05-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide
Just e-mailed Wind-up... hopefully i get a response.

I highly doubt you'll get a response, which is sad.

Tremontiriffs77 08-05-2009 03:12 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: (Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide) Just e-mailed Wind-up... hopefully i get a response. I highly doubt you'll get a response, which is sad.

f-u-c-k-w-i-n-d-u-p-r-e-c-o-r-d-s

They dont know what an email is

nagpo 08-05-2009 06:33 PM

Agreed. We need to do something.

Dark_Knight 08-05-2009 06:49 PM

Someone emailed a program director at The Drive (100.5) over at PBF...here's what they said.

"I emailed the program director at 100.5 The Drive about the single and if he's heard when they are supposed to get it...this is what he said..."

Hi Justin, according to their record label, the first song will be released on 8/19 at 12:01am and a second song release a few weeks after.

Joe

Joe Bonacci
Program Director
100.5 the Drive - WDVI

skyguy86 08-05-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77
Fuck you too Lex Music you corperate Cronie...Nice to know your getting paid big bucks as a fan laison/PR job...Truth is Creed and their fans deserve better!!

hey dont bash lex. he was hired by the band themselves, not the record company. Michael Tremonti over at ABB confirmed that a while ago.