CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Funny stuff (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5629)

Lechium 01-22-2004 04:33 AM

Funny stuff

I was walking home sleepy one morning week or so ago (neckpains and all after crashing on my friends couch), crossed the street (busy intersection), and stood on the corner by the stoplight pole, looking away from the steet, towards Jack-In-The-Box, thinking if I'm hungry enough to endure their food. Than I hear tires screech. Look back -- fuck! -- car is spinning accorss the street, right at me. I dash away, and in second or two hear sharp BOOM and than silence. I look back -- car had hot pole i was chilling by with its side. Rigth between front wheel and drivers door. Less than an inch from the door -- it was a shitty Toyota, and if it hit the pole with the door driver would had been dead, or badly injured. I look around -- there is old Volvo in the middle of the street with entire front missing. Both drivers (girl in her twenties and grandma) are walking out of theri cards unhurt, but in obvious shock. I'm getting into shock slowly too, so I walk away, and go to get some food n dreaded JINB, and than get back. Police and everything are in place, both drivers are sittign down, shaking like autumn leaves. I answer some quesions, discuss my sprining skills with people who saw me dash (run for my life, really), and walk away.
Now to the essence of the story. I walked away thinking that crash wasnt that bad, and I wasn't in too much of a danger, and maybe I'd be fine if i didnt run, just very clsoe to the crash. I ran purely in instict. But when I returned there later i saw how my damage was done to the pole.
First moral of the story -- when needed our body takes over, and brain take a back seat.
Second moral of the story -- people go into shock in cases like that, not yell a bit and than walk off like in movies.
Third moral of the story -- watch out, people!

TeriB19 01-22-2004 08:38 AM

Wow, you're right, really funny stuff. WB by the way.

marlsy 01-22-2004 11:56 AM

Hey welcome back Lech, good to see ya! Where ya been?

Dogstar 01-22-2004 11:59 AM

Yikes, Lechium. Glad you're OK. WB :D

marlsy 01-22-2004 12:01 PM

wait a sec, did that happen to you Lech???? I thought it was a story. Wow, you must feel lucky to be alive!! Glad your ok! :eek:

DangerousDan85 01-22-2004 12:11 PM

man, you're pretty lucky, so are the drivers

welcome back

Lechium 01-22-2004 02:13 PM

Yeah it did actually happen. Life's trippy.

JulieCitySlicker 01-22-2004 06:41 PM

Yikes! That was a close one Lech :eek: Glad you made it out alright! That would have scared the crap outta me :yikes:

hayley 01-22-2004 06:43 PM

Lucky the drivers weren't hurt, that's scary stuff - I mean funny stuff. :rolleyes:

Higher_Desire 01-22-2004 06:45 PM

Welcome back dude! Good to see you back. This whole peacefullness thing is over-rated. :) Just out of curiosity, was the driver of the car a Creed fan?

H-D :hypno:

JulieCitySlicker 01-22-2004 06:48 PM

LOL Colin :D

facelessman 01-22-2004 07:07 PM

whoa thats crazy dude