CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Album Leak (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12762)

nickmiller71 10-18-2009 10:39 PM

Album Leak

So I have to say that I'm extremely surprised that an album leak hasn't hit the internet yet. Usually it would have happened by now. Thoughts?

-Nick

creediscool17 10-18-2009 11:00 PM

Re: Album Leak

Yeah im a little shocked... Im guessing by tuesday it will leak... if it doesn't leak by then I will be amazed.... In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it has already leaked and I just haven't found it on the web.

Icedmofo 10-18-2009 11:03 PM

Watch the release date comes and they do an interview

Mark: Yeah, our contract never actually said we had to create an album.

Brian: We just recorded a bunch of 18 second clips.

Scott: That's why it didn't leak.

Creed: PSYCHE!

Dark_Knight 10-18-2009 11:08 PM

It'll be this week.

Tremontiriffs77 10-18-2009 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
It'll be this week.

-I hope so...Never seen a non leak like this...In a way Im glad because had it leaked weeks ago it might have really hurt the band..

nickmiller71 10-19-2009 12:01 AM

Yeah, it will most likely hit the web this week. Creed's gotta be happy though, more album sales for them. Lol

nickmiller71 10-19-2009 12:10 AM

Speaking of leaks, this video was pretty hilarious, while also quite annoying...lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8OA5G_U8BM

creediscool17 10-19-2009 12:14 AM

their tryin to keep this turd from the masses as long as possible LOL

creediscool17 10-19-2009 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickmiller71
Speaking of leaks, this video was pretty hilarious, while also quite annoying...lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8OA5G_U8BM

yeah that wasn't really funny at all.

skyguy86 10-19-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creediscool17

you should just leave now

nickmiller71 10-19-2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

What a doucher. LOL

creediscool17 10-19-2009 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyguy86
you should just leave now

you should get a sense of humor.

nickmiller71 10-19-2009 02:38 AM

Quote:

you should get a sense of humor.

I'm sure this person does have a sense of humor, but what were you expecting with that comment? Lol, it's an obvious troll comment, there was no sign of humor at all.

King Oropher 10-19-2009 02:57 AM

Reading the title, I was worried that the album had been leaked. I don't want it to, I'll be patient and wait. Have been since April.

skyguy86 10-19-2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickmiller71
I'm sure this person does have a sense of humor, but what were you expecting with that comment? Lol, it's an obvious troll comment, there was no sign of humor at all.

haha thank you very much I do have a sense of humor, a very good one in fact. But yeah, creediscool, pretty much all of ur posts are bashing Creed in some way, shape, or form. So my previous comment still stands: you should just leave.

creediscool17 10-19-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyguy86
haha thank you very much I do have a sense of humor, a very good one in fact. But yeah, creediscool, pretty much all of ur posts are bashing Creed in some way, shape, or form. So my previous comment still stands: you should just leave.

ah no i have said many positive things about the band, im just not some fanboy who says that they are the greatest band in the world no matter what. i just say what i think

skyguy86 10-19-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

ah no i have said many positive things about the band, im just not some fanboy who says that they are the greatest band in the world no matter what. i just say what i think

w/e i reported you for that "black soccer player" comment in the now locked thread so have fun being banned. idc what you say about the band, but when u attack someone's race, you have crossed the line.

pricey.21 10-19-2009 11:27 AM

I hope he gets banned. Never known someone talk so much rubbish. As for the black soccer player comment... he just made himself look an idiot.

Icedmofo 10-19-2009 11:30 AM

Deleted.

Agent D 10-19-2009 12:23 PM

Don't start dragging this junk into other threads. Just let it drop. Obviously, I'm not a mod so I don't have any authority but I'm just throwing out a warning. It's done now. Move on.

Getting back on topic, I don't understand why anyone would be itching for an album leak. That would only hurt the band.

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-19-2009 01:00 PM

creediscool17 got banned at Abb.net so he is about to make it 2 for 2, awsome job man!!! I bet your parents are proud...

BSC 10-19-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Don't start dragging this junk into other threads. Just let it drop. Obviously, I'm not a mod so I don't have any authority but I'm just throwing out a warning. It's done now. Move on.

I agree, if there is one reasonably-peaceful thread, don't ruin it just because someone you don't like is posting in it. Try to maintain the peace.

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-19-2009 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Getting back on topic, I don't understand why anyone would be itching for an album leak. That would only hurt the band.

I am going to support the band and buy a copy, I just want to hear what the songs sound like. I will wait until the 27th if I have too...

Icedmofo 10-19-2009 02:20 PM

Can anyone confirm that isnt a virus? I always hesitate when someone posts something we want without any history on the forums.

Tremontiriffs77 10-19-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meganb
Got this on a radio station website. A leaked track from the album. Not sure of the name:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-Can you please keep your spam off of Creedfeed boards please??No need to post links to surveys that log IP addresses..Its illegal...Invades privacy and pisses people off..Do us all a favor and delete your account here...Better yet maybe steve will see this and you can get banned for good...:mad1:

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-19-2009 02:38 PM

its not a virus, but its fake

Icedmofo 10-19-2009 02:42 PM

Probably some sort of keylogger then.

It's pretty sad when the first thought in your head upon seeing a link like that is "thank god i have an authenticator for my world of warcraft account"

Agent D 10-19-2009 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
I am going to support the band and buy a copy, I just want to hear what the songs sound like. I will wait until the 27th if I have too...

Yeah, if more people thought this way, leaks wouldn't be so damaging.

Dark_Knight 10-19-2009 03:42 PM

Wikipedia says it has leaked but of course that doesn't mean much.

Tremontiriffs77 10-19-2009 04:07 PM

:eek:
Quote:

Wikipedia says it has leaked but of course that doesn't mean much.

-Saw that to

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-19-2009 06:01 PM

anyone can post on wikapedia..I am sure it was someone over at ABB.net. About 20 people say they have it...

creediscool17 10-19-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
creediscool17 got banned at Abb.net so he is about
to make it 2 for 2, awsome job man!!! I bet your parents are proud...

uhh actually my parents are proud.. why would they be ashamed of me getting banned from a creed forum? lol... once the album comes out im never coming here again anyway, i just wanted to get the news of when the album leaked... why would i wanna stay in this lame forum and talk to a bunch of people about creed? you guys are fucking weird... by the way the black soccor player comment... HILARIOUS.

Steve 10-19-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

uhh actually my parents are proud.. why would they be ashamed of me getting banned from a creed forum? lol... once the album comes out im never coming here again anyway, i just wanted to get the news of when the album leaked... why would i wanna stay in this lame forum and talk to a bunch of people about creed? you guys are fucking weird... by the way the black soccor player comment... HILARIOUS.

Well you got your wish then. Goodbye.

nagpo 10-19-2009 08:39 PM

lol. thanks steve.

rabidgopher04 10-19-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve

Hooray! It's about time. :)

Dark_Knight 10-19-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve

God bless you Steve lol THANK YOU!

Tremontiriffs77 10-19-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

God bless you Steve lol THANK YOU!

Thank u soooo much for that...One less annoying troll on the boards,,,

nagpo 10-19-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77
Thank u soooo much for that...One less annoying troll on the boards,,,

Now for that nagpo guy...lets get rid of him

:D

Steve 10-19-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Now for that nagpo guy...lets get rid of him

:D

Ok you're gone too...

j/k :D

pricey.21 10-19-2009 09:32 PM

What a tool! Seriously is he about 10? We're all going to cry because of those comments now... yeah right.
What a racist dickhead.