CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   News on the single, record, and Steve Karas (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12423)

Dark_Knight 07-09-2009 09:12 PM

Re: News on the single, record, and Steve Karas

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexmusic
Hi Everyone -

I am a friend of both Mark and Mike T. and they have asked if I would assist in keeping you guys informed with the most accurate information available for what is upcoming for the guys with touring, as well as the album and single. I understand that you have a ton of questions that need answers. I will work diligently to be able to get those for you in a reasonable amount of time. I look forward to a great tour and wonderful album from these guys. I know they have been working their tails off in the studio trying to finish all of the album tracks. So please hang in there and as soon as I start receiving the info I will distribute it to you.
All the best,
LexMusic

Let's just say a lot of fans are upset about the delayed news and release dates. Also the news that everything has been pushed back to August/October. That's the million dollar question, is the album really coming out in October? (which is when the tour ends.)

Steve 07-09-2009 11:06 PM

I don't know why people are pissed for. Sure they said early on there were specific dates they were looking at, but seriously they just announced the reunion. It takes time to write, record, produce, etc. an album. Just be patient. Why wish for something rushed and potentially sound like it was rushed when you can just sit back and wait a few more months for something of the quality you expect from Creed. I mean you've been waiting for 10 years, you can wait a few more months... :)

skyguy86 07-09-2009 11:35 PM

I think people are pissed just due to the lack of information, not the music itself. if there was an explanation out as to what the delay is, i think people would be a lot more content waiting. But because we r all kinda flying blind atm, people are starting to get nervous and a little annoyed at the situation and how poorly it is being managed. Now, had the band members NOT released or said dates on which things would happen, that would be different. But because that's what the band said and we want to trust them, we believed what was said. and when that didnt happen, people became upset and demanded to know what the deal was. and since no statement has been released, thats just throwing fuel on the fire IMO

skyguy86 07-10-2009 12:12 AM

Info from LexMusic via PM. it reads:

""I have spoken to them recently. Mark is still in studio finishing up vocals and melodies with Stapp. Still waiting to hear when the Album / Single release dates are. I will let everyone know when I hear it myself. All the best...
LexMusic"

:D Mark vocals FTW!!!

King Oropher 07-10-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

what band would he have mixed up Creed with?

Jonas Brothers

skyguy86 07-10-2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
Jonas Brothers

lol i would hope not

TheGreatDivide 07-10-2009 12:53 AM

Just e-mailed this guy, hoping to get correct information this time or maybe something totally different.

skyguy86 07-10-2009 12:55 AM

^^^awesome just keep us posted :D

skyguy86 07-10-2009 09:24 AM

Michael Tremonti over at ABB forums just sent me this message:

"There is a guy close to us that Creed hired to give you guys the scoop. He posted on Creedfeed and he is legit. His name on there is LexMusic.

All I know is that the music for the album has been done for a while. Vocals are what they have been working on for some time now. No clue how long it will take."

He then immediately posted this on my thread that I started over there about the new single (this one lol):

"I want to confirm that LexMusic on the CreedFeed forums is, indeed, a friend of the band. He will be your information source for Creed from this point forward. As you all know, I'm strictly AB so all Creed questions can go to him. He just started yesterday so give him some time and soon you all will have a source for Creed with him as you have a source for Alter Bridge with me.

Michael"

So everyone, it looks like we will soon have a solid source on everything Creed! Thanks again to Michael and LexMusic, u two are definately helping out the waiting process!

lexmusic 07-10-2009 10:43 AM

Ok. I have found out some news... but nothing that most of you do not already know. Spoke with a person close to the camp and they told me, regarding single and album release date, that no date was concrete as of yet. The only solid info is the name of the album, Full Circle. I will be in touch as soon as something new arises. On a side note, I have heard this is by far the heaviest Creed album written to date!!! I do get excited about that!
All the Best,
LexMusic

N30 W084 07-10-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Ok. I have found out some news... but nothing that most of you do not already know. Spoke with a person close to the camp and they told me, regarding single and album release date, that no date was concrete as of yet. The only solid info is the name of the album, Full Circle. I will be in touch as soon as something new arises. On a side note, I have heard this is by far the heaviest Creed album written to date!!! I do get excited about that!
All the Best,
LexMusic

Niiice, i don't think you know how much it means that you can finally give us some concrete inside details :D thankyou

BSC 07-10-2009 11:12 AM

I like heavy :)

I can wait for Creed.. afterall i've waited a very long time already, a few months won't hurt.

Dawn 07-10-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

All the Best,
LexMusic

Cool! Thanks for giving the info LexMusic! :) Can't wait to hear this new creed album! :D

in reality 07-10-2009 12:36 PM

Thanks LexMusic for the news. Good to have someone now available to give inside info as the album progresses. :)

XALTERBRIDGEX 07-10-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

All the Best,
LexMusic

All I got out of that was "heaviest Creed album written to date"!!! :jam: