CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 07-14-2007 09:05 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Our glad talk has made the creedfeed community not-so-glad to post in this thread atm...perhaps to make others gladder, we should stop being so glad...y'know, minimise the gladness for a while...

I'm sure many will be glad its all over...

eusebioCBR 07-14-2007 01:55 PM

^I'm GLAD to hear that!:peace:

HeavensOnFire 07-14-2007 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Our glad talk has made the creedfeed community not-so-glad to post in this thread atm...perhaps to make others gladder, we should stop being so glad...y'know, minimise the gladness for a while...

I'm sure many will be glad its all over...

:D No No Not Really Just A Time Out ,

Sincirr 07-16-2007 12:51 PM

^&^^Ha!

Man I am watching this awesome special on soul music and man! Every damn singer, one after the other, have not just soulful voices, but they sound soooo different to each other. Its just awesome the different vocal sounds comin out....A truly great era!

OH and PS!

I have my SIMPSONS ticket! WOOT!:banana:

eusebioCBR 07-18-2007 01:49 AM

"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" — 1984

I think about this when I watch the news or when a politician opens his/her mouth. It seems every crisis is conveniently taylored to rally and insure support from one group or another.:think:

Sincirr 07-18-2007 07:06 AM

^BLOODY DAMN STRAIGHT!
That was in capitals btw!

bilal 07-18-2007 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" — 1984

I think about this when I watch the news or when a politician opens his/her mouth. It seems every crisis is conveniently taylored to rally and insure support from one group or another.:think:

your right brother...... and I use these lines to keep the frustration inside from exploding me :)

"its not by being heard but by staying sane is the human heritage carried on" - 1984

:rockon:

HeavensOnFire 07-19-2007 02:58 PM

:banana: :homer:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^&^^Ha!

Man I am watching this awesome special on soul music and man! Every damn singer, one after the other, have not just soulful voices, but they sound soooo different to each other. Its just awesome the different vocal sounds comin out....A truly great era!

OH and PS!

I have my SIMPSONS ticket! WOOT!:banana:

YES A GREAT ERA, i da know it my girl, yes i was thinking about u along with its date at the box office ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LONG LIVE HOMER

HeavensOnFire 07-19-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR

ITS BEST IF I DONT WHATCH THE NEWS OR CNN....:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: I GET REALLY PISSED, AT GODS COUNTRY :D and like i said its best if i dont whatch the wolfs pave their way and rise FOR THE FREAKING FEW THAT CAN SEE YA AND WHO DONT WALK BLINDLY FOR THE SAKE OF UR OWN MASKS AND PLANS OF DECIT FOR GOD SAKES USE FREAKING CURTIANS PLEASE

eusebioCBR 07-19-2007 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
your right brother...... and I use these lines to keep the frustration inside from exploding me :)

"its not by being heard but by staying sane is the human heritage carried on" - 1984

:rockon:

:thumbsup:

bilal 07-21-2007 05:47 PM

shit can fly.... oh yes boy it can.... shit can DEFINITELY fly

HeavensOnFire 07-21-2007 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
shit can fly.... oh yes boy it can.... shit can DEFINITELY fly

notice how that happens when you,re a frequnet flyer....and everything else just sits there phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, yep and yep....it gets tense when the way white man puts u on their calander and expects u feel and live by their rules ....

Dogstar 07-24-2007 01:27 AM

I'm officially obsessed with Porcupine Tree. I just love this band.

HeavensOnFire 07-24-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

:) :jam: :jam: :jam: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dont get to obsessed you,ll start hearing ohhhhhhhhhhhhh scary :) hidden messages he he,

Sincirr 07-28-2007 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

Understandable.