CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 03-07-2006 03:20 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessmike
Medications have too many side effects :confused:

you,ll be alright

Rocketqueen 03-07-2006 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Mauhhahaha:laugh:

:D well its true my julie girl not that i have ever had vigin ears but i,ve learned a lot i think i was like around 19 before i knew what sperm really was then i soon figured out what the surprise inside was i really argued with others about it :D so help me

aussiecreeder 03-08-2006 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
:D well its true my julie girl not that i have ever had vigin ears but i,ve learned a lot i think i was like around 19 before i knew what sperm really was then i soon figured out what the surprise inside was i really argued with others about it :D so help me

why does it take one billion sperm to fertilise one egg? none of them ask for directions.......

Rocketqueen 03-08-2006 09:45 PM

Ok Lit Roo i,ll write that down in case i need to know Like Zombie Tired

bilal 03-10-2006 08:57 PM

ddamn............finished my third movie in row tonight..........my eyes are hurting me............but i am ready ........i can go another round.......lets put on anohter movie.........hmm...........yeh..............4 brothers............. datll be good..................c ya guys after this movie!!!

Anna1011 03-11-2006 01:49 PM

ugh ive decided i suck at bein a mate

Ana4Stapp 03-11-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
ddamn............finished my third movie in row tonight..........my eyes are hurting me............but i am ready ........i can go another round.......lets put on anohter movie.........hmm...........yeh..............4 brothers............. datll be good..................c ya guys after this movie!!!

Oh.. just now I realized that I NEED to watch two dvds I got from Blockbuster and I have to give them back today night...:eek:

bilal 03-11-2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Oh.. just now I realized that I NEED to watch two dvds I got from Blockbuster and I have to give them back today night...:eek:

lol..........

Rocketqueen 03-12-2006 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp

your doing great, i owe late charges to every video store in town Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa i just forgot to return

bilal 03-12-2006 04:34 PM

getty images integrated web site can be accessed anytime , anywhere by customers......using a key word search, customers can recieve a serires or relevent images. customers can immediately take a rough image for free an see what looks like ina pagelayout. buying a final image is very simple- enter a credit card number and download the image. but getting hte process to this point hasnt been as simple

gettin image is a blend of acquired businessss, most owhich are competitors.............

what bullshit

bilal 03-16-2006 01:34 PM

Dozens of them. Armed to the teeth. I'm outnumbered. Outgunned. But the alley is crooked, dark, and very narrow. They can't surround me. Sometimes you can beat the odds with a careful choice of where to fight.

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

Dogstar 03-16-2006 02:18 PM

Seton Hall is a choking dog...

Rocketqueen 03-17-2006 02:08 AM

k i must be hontest sis to weepy to care

bilal 03-17-2006 10:42 AM

just picked up following movies to watch tommorrow whole day....hope to get em all .................

1) saw II
2) fun with dick and jane
3) hostel
4) dave chappellle block party
5) hostage
6) terminal

eusebioCBR 03-17-2006 11:05 AM

feeling thirsty:cheers: , it's only 8:08 am