CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott has decided to stay in US for now! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10855)

INDIGOSTEVE 04-13-2006 04:23 PM

Scott has decided to stay in US for now!

scottstapp.com he has decided to stay in us for now new dates coming soon!

rabidgopher04 04-13-2006 05:03 PM

Re: Scott has decided to stay in US for now!

So he cancelled the whole European tour? :wtf:

INDIGOSTEVE 04-13-2006 05:33 PM

well it looks as if wind up did? no idea? ticket sales the cd hasn't been released in europe who knows?

Chase 04-13-2006 07:16 PM

Well... he didn't even bother like hitting the West Coast really... like California, Oregon, and Washington at all in the past tour.

Creed7352 04-13-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Well... he didn't even bother like hitting the West Coast really... like California, Oregon, and Washington at all in the past tour.

yeah...and l.a. is such a big market, that move kinda surprised me.

Sentinel69 04-14-2006 02:37 AM

I am very dissapointed in the argumentation for the cancellation of the european tour.....Scott decided...easy as that :pukey:

Lunar Shadow 04-14-2006 04:50 AM

No air play here in Nor Cal (SF Bay area) one of the bigger markets and it is pretty easy to sell out a show here but Creed failed to do so their last time through here besides I think stapp hates the bay area when ever they were to do a show here it always got cancelled or postponed hell they almost cancelled the Alcatraz gig for VH1

Stapp has lost the "magic" both lyrically and Musically (IMHO)

Chase 04-14-2006 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow
No air play here in Nor Cal (SF Bay area) one of the bigger markets and it is pretty easy to sell out a show here but Creed failed to do so their last time through here besides I think stapp hates the bay area when ever they were to do a show here it always got cancelled or postponed hell they almost cancelled the Alcatraz gig for VH1

Pretty much anybody associated with religion would have a hard time selling in Nor Cal. I mean, there are plenty of churches in San Francisco... I went to one last Easter... but let's be honest, Christianity is "hella" uncool in Nor Cal.

Chase 04-14-2006 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
yeah...and l.a. is such a big market, that move kinda surprised me.

Yeah... L.A. is a huge market... as is San Diego and San Francisco. I do notice that quite the majority of Wind-Up bands hardly play out here and the types of bands that Stapp (and Creed) have been associated with over years seem to only concentrate on certain parts of the country (i.e. the deep South.)

crest tattoo 04-14-2006 10:13 AM

It scares me:confused:

INDIGOSTEVE 04-14-2006 12:30 PM

alot of booking is based on how well the cd is selling in that market, thus california hasn't done that well!

Ana4Stapp 04-14-2006 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow

I think he's almost losing his fans too...:(

crest tattoo 04-14-2006 04:58 PM

Not this one! Never!!:D

INDIGOSTEVE 04-14-2006 06:31 PM

sorry, he is way bigger in the US, creed never toured in europe that I remember, we will enjoy any shows we get! a fan forever!

Robin101 04-14-2006 07:26 PM

I think Scott (or Wind-Up) could have been more specific than to just say 'he's decided to stay in the US'. It sounds kind of ignorant.

It did seem a very odd schedule and the timing was slightly strange too. I haven't seem TGD in any music stores in the UK so far - I had to import mine through Amazon. I don't know about the rest of Europe or Australia/NZ.

I think it would be a good idea if Stapp comes here with the sole purpose of promoting his album. I think songs like TGD, Surround Me and Broken would be a huge hit in the UK and receive lots of airplay.

I hope Stapp can then take note of the upcoming AB tour and play more than 1 show in the UK.