CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Spider-man or spider-man 2 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8537)

jbjfan 01-27-2005 11:16 PM

Spider-man or spider-man 2

i liked the first one much better, the second one was dissapointing i thought. the villan in the first one was better, Willem Dafoe Rox!!! the villan in the 2nd on sucked. what did you guys think???

P.S.> DONT SEE ELEKTRA, YOU"LL WANNA KILL THE WRITERS, DIRECTORS AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THAT FILM! it blew!

Xterminator27 01-27-2005 11:25 PM

Electra being worst then Spider man 2? is that even possible? can a movie physically be WORST then spider man 2? I seriously doupt it.

Spider man 1 was great

Spider man 2 was a travisty, stupidest, lamest, corniest, most predictable and overall worst movie ive ever seen.

scrit 01-27-2005 11:54 PM

Yeah, I agree, Spiderman 2 was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I was lured into it because the reviews were so great. Spiderman 2 had a horrible plot and really cheesy special effects. Spiderman 1 was really good; im never trusting a "professional" review again.

fluttergirl 01-28-2005 12:55 AM

Well
seeing how i spent the whole movie hissing "slut" at the screen when kirsten dunst was on...
i hate them all, lol....

DekWannaBFlea 01-28-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
Electra being worst then Spider man 2? is that even possible? can a movie physically be WORST then spider man 2? I seriously doupt it.

Spider man 1 was great

Spider man 2 was a travisty, stupidest, lamest, corniest, most predictable and overall worst movie ive ever seen.

That is the stupidest thing i have ever read, how was spiderman 1 not predictable? How can you like spiderman 1 and hate spiderman 2? These things don't make sense.

I really liked spiderman 2, i thought it was one of the best movies of its year.

jbjfan 01-28-2005 02:34 AM

dude! you cant have willem dafoe as a vilan in the first movie, kill him off, and replace him with a vilan as sucky as that one! and kirsten dunst was a taotal bitch ion that movie, i wanted to slap her, godammit! did i ever! and tobey maguire's character was sucha freakin pussy the whole time! he looked like he was gonna cry half of the time, and the other half he was just having a shitty life! how could you make a movie worse? you cant!

fluttergirl 01-28-2005 02:40 AM

well
it have been done napoleon dynamite style
oh no wait
thatd be better

spiderman. you have to stop the train.
whenever i feel like it, gosh!

Trimontana 01-28-2005 10:48 AM

If i have to chose i really enjoyed Spiderman 1, but i don't hate Spiderman 2. It's just different. I think Spiderman 3 is gonna be much more interesting any way...i hope so... :rolleyes:

Mulletman 01-28-2005 12:07 PM

I liked Spiderman 2, it was better than the first one... and thats not really saying much. I liked the action better in Spiderman 2, but then again spiderman has always been a pretty queer hero. I like Batman. Keaton rocked as Batman.

DekWannaBFlea 01-28-2005 03:02 PM

OMG, i can't believe you guys/girls. That is why the movie is so interesting, HE ISN'T LIKE THE OTHER SUPER HEROS. If you have ever read the comics/cartoon you will see that most of the themes in the movie are like that in the comics.

I personally thought it was one of the best action movies i have ever seen, but i guess that is my opinion, critics tend to back me up as well.... http://www.metacritic.com/video/titles/spiderman2. But i guess to each his own opinion.

Higher_Desire 01-28-2005 03:03 PM

Oh yeah, it's all about the Spidey 1. Actually, to be honest, I've never seen number 2.

H-D :pimp:

Mulletman 01-28-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
OMG, i can't believe you guys/girls. That is why the movie is so interesting, HE ISN'T LIKE THE OTHER SUPER HEROS. If you have ever read the comics/cartoon you will see that most of the themes in the movie are like that in the comics.

I personally thought it was one of the best action movies i have ever seen, but i guess that is my opinion, critics tend to back me up as well.... http://www.metacritic.com/video/titles/spiderman2. But i guess to each his own opinion.

I know I know, and for what he is, Parker is an amazing superhero. But thats where the problem is, the fact that hes a little wimp.

aussiecreeder 01-28-2005 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
Well
seeing how i spent the whole movie hissing "slut" at the screen when kirsten dunst was on...
i hate them all, lol....

hey take that back! ;) kirsten will you marry me? :laugh:

titan9 01-28-2005 06:29 PM

I've seen both Spider-man movies and they're both pretty good. There was alot more character development in SM2, which was good to see. I'm definitely looking forward to Spider-man 3. Should be good.

JulieCitySlicker 01-28-2005 06:56 PM

I haven't seen the second spicerman yet,so I couldn't tell ya wich one was best ;)