CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Best Night of My Life!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=557)

Creed18 11-19-2002 08:33 AM

The Best Night of My Life!!!

I saw Creed on Saturday and it was the best night of my life. I couldn't believe i was 10 feet away from Scott and Mark. Scott's short hair looked cool. Mark's arms were huge. Scott's voice sounded amazingly great. He only had a little troube on One Last Breathe. I couldn't believe how great and well calculated the pyrotechnics were. I definitely felt a feeling there that I have never felt before. I know it was love and god. Whoever hasnt seen them live you must go. I garauntee youll be astonished beyond belief. Im addicted now and gotta go to the next Wisconsin show which probably wont be for a couple years but it will be worth it.:D :D :D

allison 11-19-2002 01:01 PM

I'm with ya. I can safely say that the hours I've spent on the rail at Creed shows have been some of the very best of my life.

TeriB19 11-19-2002 06:54 PM

On the BTM, John Kurzwieg relates seeing Creed in concert with "no pun intended, a religious experience". That is by far, the best definition I could ever give seeing them live. Just the way they connect with the audience is like no other show I've ever seen. I was truly moved. (And I have to agree with Creed18, I never realized Mark's biceps were so big!)

Weathered 11-19-2002 07:07 PM

well now i cant give my explanation b/c you guys said it already lol:dancing:

JenRN 11-19-2002 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by allison
I'm with ya.  I can safely say that the hours I've spent on the rail at Creed shows have been some of the very best of my life.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! ME TOO!!!:D :D

PaulMcCoygirl 11-19-2002 10:37 PM

Eventhough I was in the lawn area (very front):D I still had the greatest time of my life. I will NEVER forget that night, even if I was on the lawn area I still felt the full rush of Scott's voice Mark's awesome guitar riffs (and arms);) and Flip was great as well he was actuall yht eonly one I could see the most since he was on the drummer stand. I just wish I could have caught something from them but next time I WILL GET PIT TICKETS!!!!Even if I have to do the craziest thing,:nut::flasher: I want PIT tix! :dancing: :headbang:

souldancer 11-19-2002 11:39 PM

Super! Isn't the experience just unbelievable, so much more than just 'going to a concert' - hang on to that great energy, it will last for a long while and thanks for sharing! :)

JenRN 11-20-2002 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>On the BTM, John Kurzwieg relates seeing Creed in concert with "no pun intended, a religious experience". That is by far, the best definition I could ever give seeing them live. Just the way they connect with the audience is like no other show I've ever seen. I was truly moved. (And I have to agree with Creed18, I never realized Mark's biceps were so big!) </b>

It was definatley a "religious experience" I became a serious addict after my 1st show in February, had to get closer and closer each show, now all I need is to meet them!:D

TeriB19 11-20-2002 11:18 AM

I'm with you Jen, closer and closer until them come 'face to face with me'. (us);)

franrn 11-20-2002 02:23 PM

Closer and CLOSER,PIT is the BEST!!! depending on who is standing behind you. something was poking me in the A## and I was not about to turn around and find out what it was . Sooo I kept my eyes focused on Scott baby. Who loves you BABY? I do, I do!!!

ROCK ON

JenRN 11-20-2002 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by franrn
Closer and CLOSER,PIT is the BEST!!! depending on who is standing behind you. something was poking me in the A## and I was not about to turn around and find out what it was . Sooo I kept my eyes focused on Scott baby. Who loves you BABY? I do, I do!!!

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ROCK ON

You guys DON"T even want me to tell ya what Fran had poking her in the ass at the show!!!:lol: Let's say I was laughing so hard I thought I was gonna die!!! Fran and I have been to 2 shows together, one in Va Beach (pretty good seats) and then in DC in THE PIT BABY!!!!! What a time we had!!! She never thought I could run so fast to get to the pit!! I told her "hang on I am gonna run like hell" and I was not kidding !!!!!!! She laughed I probably looked like a retard running so fast you know like speedy gonzelas from the cartoons, but hey.... this is Creed we are talking about!!!!!:D :rolleyes: