CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

eusebioCBR 01-01-2007 04:07 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Have a good new year everybody. I'm going to log out for a while.:)

bilal 01-01-2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR

:( but good luck :thumbsup:

GrafiTTied 01-03-2007 06:06 AM

we'll miss you around here Eusebio.....

bilal 01-03-2007 09:55 AM

feelin old.... very old!...actually, its the first time i realised that i was reading a book, the author of which is couple of years younger than me.... well, it was always the reverse all the previous times.... ERAGON was finished by its author when he was 20....

GrafiTTied 01-03-2007 10:10 AM

to think he had started writing the book at the age of 15! Damn! One thing ive learnt if you want to write a book you need real will power......

HeavensOnFire 01-03-2007 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
feelin old.... very old!...actually, its the first time i realised that i was reading a book, the author of which is couple of years younger than me.... well, it was always the reverse all the previous times.... ERAGON was finished by its author when he was 20....

:hugs: :hugs: i know im MUCH TO OLD TO FEEL THIS DAMN YOUNG, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, :)

eusebioCBR 01-06-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

that didn't take as long as I thought:o , computer repairs

bilal 01-06-2007 08:30 PM

I dont find myself excited about the new GNR release... hmmm.... though Axl is back...but ..hmmm

eusebioCBR 01-06-2007 09:59 PM

:zombie: FEAR AND LOATHING:zombie:

Ana4Stapp 01-07-2007 02:51 AM

Quote:

:eek: :wtf: NOOOOO!!!!! You cant do it now that Im back...you CANT!!!!:D

Sincirr 01-07-2007 05:43 AM

sometimes being a chick really sux

eusebioCBR 01-07-2007 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
:eek: :wtf: NOOOOO!!!!! You cant do it now that Im back...you CANT!!!!:D

as you wish;)

Ana4Stapp 01-07-2007 07:19 AM

Quote:

as you wish;)

;) oh good...

bilal 01-07-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
sometimes being a chick really sux

i am tryin to interpret it, but due to my inherent and natural alieness to the being called "chick".... i am not really sure what does it means.... :)

dipstick, I found my purpose in life.. or should i say what life purpose life has set for me... its to be a Dipstick.... yes.. .. life is using me as a dipstick to test the depths of the holes of misery, pain and endurance at the moment.... and is not giving up on me and still trying to measure it to the bottom.... using me ofcourse.... though this dipstick, that is me, isnt really strong and suitable for the concerned purpose... but hey, its life's ways ... only life knows about them ... damn!...... i wonder if nature will, afterwards, use this dirty and stained dipstick to measure the depths of happiness, contentment and glory... hmmm...i wonder.....

HeavensOnFire 01-08-2007 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i am tryin to interpret it, but due to my inherent and natural alieness to the being called "chick".... i am not really sure what does it means.... :)

dipstick, I found my purpose in life.. or should i say what life purpose life has set for me... its to be a Dipstick.... yes.. .. life is using me as a dipstick to test the depths of the holes of misery, pain and endurance at the moment.... and is not giving up on me and still trying to measure it to the bottom.... using me ofcourse.... though this dipstick, that is me, isnt really strong and suitable for the concerned purpose... but hey, its life's ways ... only life knows about them ... damn!...... i wonder if nature will, afterwards, use this dirty and stained dipstick to measure the depths of happiness, contentment and glory... hmmm...i wonder.....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:) GLORY GLORY GLORYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!! Those Who have sewn in tears Shall Reap In Laughter :bounce: :bounce: