CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 08-23-2006 05:53 AM

Re: Daily Bread

August 23rd

"Greed..."

Greed causes so many problems. We only want a little bit more, but each time we take a little, we leave less for others. God gives great things to His people, but when they continually look for ways to get more, then He is not so free to give. There are too many people who will appreciate what the Lord has to give. God will bring low those who try to take more than their share. His love is freely given, but it is given to be shared, not taken advantage of.

Many times did he deliver them; but they provoked him with their counsel, and were brought low for their iniquity.

Psalm 106:43

Heaven

:pimp:

Rocketqueen 08-24-2006 12:46 AM

Amen And Amen

Greed AMEN God Will Even Chastise Is Elite For Being Greedy We Must Know To ALWAYS BE HUMBLE BEFORE THE LORD OUR GOD And To Teach Others His Ways OF STRENGETH That Same IRON THAT WALKS WITH US THROUGH FIRE WHERE ANGELS Wont Tread BUT WE MUST NEVER FORGET WHO ARE KNESS WAS CREATED TO FALL TOO AMEN AND AMEN

HeavenBesideYou 08-24-2006 06:09 AM

August 24th

"Trials: Why we need them..."

Often we need to have a terrible trial in order to remember what it means to be truly thankful. Our praise is from the heart when we have been in danger or discomfort. Bad situations help us to appreciate how good our lives can be. Even in trial, God reaches through to help us to a deeper understanding of ourselves. Praise the Lord for all the good things He has given, and know that He will rescue you from all perils.

Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name , and to triumph in thy praise.

Psalm 107:2,3

Heaven

Rocketqueen 08-24-2006 01:07 PM

AMEN Brother you said it PRAISE YOU MY PRECIOUS GOD The Face Of The Precious Morning Sun His Smiles Reigns upon his Children When you face trials there ye will face me also ....and the trials are as to smoke and fire locked so tight in a room and your soul is gasbing for breathe KEEP ON A GASBING SAITH THE LORD I Will Be There One Of The Most Endless Precious Things ABOUT GOD PRAISE YES MY GOD WHO CAN KNOW How Many Praises We Are Worth Of SINGING UNTO YOU, when the trees cry for you And The Eygypt Sunsets Calss Your Name To Look Upon Their Beauty You Pull Us Through AMAZING MOST MAJESTY Sometimes we think we our strong but you know are streneth and make it cease To Give Us More That We Need You Know Our weakness AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN YOU MAKES US Who We Are In You My GOD to countiue in your precious will Psalm 28

HeavenBesideYou 08-25-2006 06:09 AM

August 25th

"What we cannot do for ourselves."

This is the gospel in a nutshell: God knows we are guilty and knows we cannot save ourselves. He has done for us what we cannot do for ourselves. He sent Jesus Christ to pay the penalty for our sin. When we trust in him, the consequence of our sin is fully removed.

No one can ever be made right in God's sight by doing what his law commands. For the more we know God's law, the clearer it becomes that we aren't obeying it. But now God has shown us a different way of being right in his sight, not by obeying the law by the way promised in the Scriptures long ago. We are made right in God's sight when we trust in Jesus Christ to take away our sins. And we all can be saved in this same way, no matter who we are or what we have done. For all have sinned; all fall short of God's glorious standard. Yet now God in his gracious kindness declares us not guilty. He has done this through Christ Jesus, who has freed us by taking away our sins. For God sent Jesus to take the punishment for our sins and to satisfy God's anger against us. We are made right with God when we believe that Jesus shed his blood, sacrificing his life for us. God was being entirely fair and just when he did not punish those who sinned in former times. And he is entirely fair and just in this present time when he declares sinners to be right in his sight because they believe in Jesus.

Romans 3:20-26

Heaven

Rocketqueen 08-25-2006 12:29 PM

The Bread Of Life

AMEN BROTHER AMEN AND AMEN , we all have a right to it amen THE STEPS OF A GOOD MAN ARE ORDERD AGAIN THATS ORDERD BY THE LORD HIS GOD AND HE DIRECTS ALL PATHS THOUG HE FALL HE SHALL NOT BE UTTERLY CAST DOWN THOUGH WE ALL FALL, We Are Carriers Of The Cross And He Fell And GOD Desended HIS POWER To Give HIM POWER TO GET BACK UP AMEN AND AMEN WE OUR NO BETTER , i have been young and now i,am old yet HAVE I NOT SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN NOR HIS SEED BEGGING FOR BREAD HE IS EVER MERCIFUL AND LENDETH AND HIS SEED OH HIS PPRECIOUS SEED IS BLESSED FOREVER :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: psalm, 37, 32, 26

HeavenBesideYou 08-26-2006 07:03 AM

August 26th

"Communicating with God."

How remarkable that the God of the universe would actually want to communicate with us! We are creatures of a material, physical world to which we relate through our five senses. God is a spiritual being. We in our physical state cannot see him, hear him, or touch him, so how can he communicate with us? Through the Bible.

When it comes to reading the Bible, most of us read just enough to get by. Read God's Word daily so you can thoroughly understand all God wants you to know.

But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their minds so they will understand them, and I will write them on their hearts so they will obey them. I will be their God, and they will be my people!

Hebrews 8:10

Above all, you must understand that no prophecy in Scripture ever came from the prophets themselves or because they wanted to prophesy. It was the Holy Spirit who moved the prophets to speak from God.

2 Peter 1:20-21

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 08-27-2006 08:12 AM

August 27th

"The testimony of presidents..."

The Bible was clearly important to many American presidents. A few examples:

It is impossible to govern the world without God and the Bible.

George Washington

The whole inspiration of our civilization springs from the teachings of Christ and the lessons of the prophets. To read the Bible for these fundamentals is a necessity of American life.

Herbert Hoover

In regard to this great book, I have but to say, it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good Savior gave to the world was communicated through this book. But for it we could not know right from wrong. All things most desirable for man's welfare, here and hereafter, are to found portrayed in it.

Abraham Lincoln

Hold fast to the Bible as the sheet-anchor of your liberties; write its precepts in your hearts and practice them in your lives. To the influence of this book we are indebted for all the progress made in true civilization, and to this we must look as our guide in the future. Righteousness exalteth a nation; but sin is a reproach to any people.

Ulysses S. Grant

Your principles have been the music of my life throughout the years of my pilgrimage. I reflect at night on who you are, O Lord, and I obey your law because of this.

Psalm 119:54-55

Heaven

Rocketqueen 08-28-2006 02:00 AM

:) and he changeth the times and the seasons :) he removes kings and sets up kings he gives wisdom unto the wise and knowlege to theme that know understanding he revealeth the deep and secret things he knoweth whats it in darkness and the light dwells in him This be my GOD and he is worthy to be praise without cease Dan 2 21 22

HeavenBesideYou 08-28-2006 06:04 AM

August 28th

"Riding the waves."

Our lives are like tempest-tossed boat rides sometimes. We climb to breathtaking heights and fall to desperate lows, and there are times when we feel as though we just can't go on. The Lord understands these feelings. He was exalted on Sunday and nailed to a cross just five days later. He has experienced the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, and He, too, felt Himself melt in the face of distress. It is well to remember that the Lord is with us, and He can truly be of help to us because He has walked our path before us. When the storms of life toss us the hardest, that is when we can count on the Lord to be closest.

They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths : their soul is melted because of trouble.

Psalm 107:26

Heaven

Rocketqueen 08-29-2006 01:05 AM

Amen

You Love This God He sure does know Excalty How It Feels My Brother And To The Rest Of The Gang I loves Ya All We Make All Of Our Ways All Of Our Suplications BEFORE THE LORD OUR GOD The God That Know Man Understands AMEN AND AMEN He Reaches Us Under The Shadows Of His Wings And Gives Us THE POWER OF A SOUND MIND as we understand each other and Countiue To Put All Your Trust And Soul Before Him , IT SHALL BE HEALTH TO To Thy Navel And Marrow To Thy Bones Trust In The Lord With All Thine Heart And Lean Not On Our Understanding Proverbs 3 7 8

HeavenBesideYou 08-29-2006 06:08 AM

August 29th

"One."

Wouldn't it be great if we could tear down all the walls that divide us? Racial, social, and gender... The apostle Paul spent his entire life trying to do just that, to tear down the walls that divided people by bringing them to Jesus and the cross. There are no positions of superiority or inferiority at the foot of the cross, only those who discover God's might displayed in sacrifice and God's love displayed in the face of human cruelty. While the forces of culture and human selfishness are always finding ways to divide us, we must remember that in Jesus, and only in Jesus, we can be one.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:28

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 08-30-2006 06:05 AM

August 30th

"Fears."

God allows us to do valiantly. Things we never thought possible become almost commonplace. God will enable us to do things we never even dreamed of. Rely upon the Lord, and He will help you conquer the enemies of your heart and mind that threaten to make you less than He wants you to be.

Through Christ, all things really are possible. Miracles can still happen to you!

Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

Psalm 108:13

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 08-31-2006 06:04 AM

August 31st

"Clarification."

Worship is more than our heart, soul, and words offered to God. It's our posture. When we understand the grace he has given us to be called his children, what else can we do but bow down. We come to him as a conquering ruler in full submission, and he chooses to treat us tenderly, like a loving shepherd.

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.

Psalm 95:6-7

Heaven

Rocketqueen 09-01-2006 12:53 AM

Amen

Bro You Said It, I Give You My Life I Give You My GOD EVERYTHING I,am AND I STILL FALL SHORT OF WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME, PRECIOUS Is You Precious Your Words Precious Is Your Time Precious IS YOUR WISDOM GRACE AND DIVINTIY AND YOUR WORDS BE SOOTHING AND I TAKE COMFORT IN THE HEART OF MY GOD WHOS HEART IS OF WISDOM AND IN TRUTH , Psalm 21 At All Times We Should Praise Him Without Cease,