CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Stryper is Reborn (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9529)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 08-14-2005 11:48 PM

Stryper is Reborn

Hey everyone it has been awhile. I wanted to stop by and say hello and also promote a new cd from a band I was very passionate about back in the day "STRYPER" they are releasing a new cd Tuesday 8/16 that will blow old Stryper fans away , and gain new fans in the process. If you get a chance check it out.
It's good to hear their is a date for Stapp, I was really starting to question if we'd ever hear anything from again. I'm still waiting for the video for Relearn Love.

JulieCitySlicker 08-15-2005 07:36 AM

Hi Tracey,how are ya :D

My brother will like that ;)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 08-15-2005 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hi Tracey,how are ya :D

My brother will like that ;)

I'm doing really well just getting the ready to start school again today. Life seems so hectic these days. It was great to hear from you.

creedsister 08-15-2005 12:50 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i will check out their new stuff PRAISE THE LORD :D Life Long Fan Man Those Dudes Timing Were Way Off The Map HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thats All IM READY TO HERE THEME AGAIN COME ON COME ON !!!!!!!!! :jam: :jam: :jam: i can recall the days you would :D get your ass kicked if you were wearing a stryper t.shirt around your headbanging buddies , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not that i was ever that stupid to do such a thing :D

hotforscott 08-16-2005 08:29 PM

I will def. have to check that out, I am always up for new stuff, especially new old stuff. Good to see ya here, Tracey.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 08-16-2005 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotforscott
I will def. have to check that out, I am always up for new stuff, especially new old stuff. Good to see ya here, Tracey.

It's great to be here again. Don't get me wrong, I'm here alot I just don't post that much anymore. I got the new Stryper cd today it really is better than I expected . There is the heavy stuff and a couple of heavy ballads. I must warn you though it is not the Stryper of the 80's/90's they are much better now.

hotforscott 08-17-2005 08:38 PM

Cool, well I will definitly check it out. I know what you mean about the browsing, but not posting. I am the same way. I think Bec said it best when she said the board has changed heaps. LOL. It's not in a bad way, it's just a little different from when we were all regulars. Glad you liked the CD. I will post about it, once I pick it up.

:)

Dogstar 08-18-2005 02:50 AM

Hey, Mr. TN!!! Nice to see you and thanks for the heads up on Stryper. Got to admit, it's been a while since I listened to them.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 08-18-2005 08:18 AM

Hey guy's oops Ladies, thanks for welcoming me back, I have missed talking with you all,
I'll try to post more. Let me all know what you think about Stryper's new cd when you buy it.

Sincirr 08-27-2005 12:18 AM

Hey! I met those guys! When they were over here touring in Sydney! Many many years ago!
Quote:

Originally Posted by sissybabe
I can recall the days you would get your ass kicked if you were wearing a stryper t.shirt around your headbanging buddies , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not that i was ever that stupid to do such a thing

Haha! I had a stryper shirt! I think we were all more scared of wearing our SOD Speak english or die shirts than our stryper shirts. I have one of those too!

creedsister 08-27-2005 10:33 PM

:D hehe :jam: :jam: :rockon: