CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 08-26-2005 04:04 PM

Praise God For Being God !!!amen

GIVE EAR O My People To My Law Incline Your Ears To The Words Of My Mouth. THAT THEY MIGHT SET THIR HOPE IN GOD AND NOT FORGET THE WORKS OF GOD BUT KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS AND MIGHT NOT BE AS STUBBORN AND REBELLIOUS GENARATION THAT SET NOT THEIR HEART ARIGHT AND WHOSE SPIRT WAS NOT STEDFAST WITH GOD PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

HeavenBesideYou 08-27-2005 08:27 AM

Daily Bread

August 27th

"Positive feeling and goodwill."

Negative people get on our nerves quickly. They get on God's nerves, too. He calls us to praise Him and life our voices in positive ways. If only more people would praise the Lord for His goodness, what a wonderful place our world would become. We need to occupy our thoughts with what is good, and turn away from what is bad. Praise God throughout the day, and see what wonderful feelings you find along the way.

Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalm 107:21

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 08-27-2005 02:31 PM

Nothing More Works Mine

Praise The Lord but we cant over the look why some of us dont feel that same glory and that same praise at times for its then we the voice of truth and understanding is needed the most Love One Another Uphold And Forbear One Another With Love Understanding Praise One Another With The Steadfast Love Of Christ There Are Some Tough Cookies Out There As Well As Those We Can Talk Easy Too But If He Be With Us And Inside Us Lord Tell Me What To Say And Tell Me What Todo For Everyone Shall Be Salted With Fire And Every Sacrafice Shall Be Salted With Salt Salt Is Good But if the salt have lost its saltness wherewith will ye season it Have salt in yourselfs have peace with another

creedsister 08-27-2005 02:46 PM

Praise The Lord!!! For He Is Good

Unto Thee I Lift Mine Eyes To The Heavens Behold The Eyes Of Serveants Look Unto The Hand Of Their Masters And As The Eyes Of A Maiden Unto The Hand Of Her Mistress So Our Eyes Wait Upon The Lord Our God Untill That He Have Mercy Upon Us Have Mercy Upon Us O Lord For We Are Exceedingly Filled With Contempt Filled With Scoring Of Those That Are At Ease And With Contempt Of The Proud Praise Ye The Lord Praise The Lord O My Soul While I Live Will I Prasie The Lord I Will Sing Praises Unto My God While I Have Any Being Put Not Your Trust In Princes Nor In The Son Of Man In Whom There Is No Help His Breath Goeth Forth He Returneth To His Earth In That Very Day His Thoughts Perish Happy Is He That Hath The God Of Jacob For His Help Whose Hope Is In The Lord His God Which Made Heaven And Earth The Sea And All Therin Is Which Keepeth Truth Forever ,

HeavenBesideYou 08-28-2005 08:23 AM

Daily Bread

August 28th

"Riding the storms out."

Our lives are like tempest-tossed boat rides sometimes. We climb to breathtaking heights and fall to desperate lows, and there are times when we feel as though we just can't go on. The Lord understands these feelings. He was exalted on Sunday and nailed to a cross just five days later. He has experienced the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, and He, too, felt Himself melt in the face of distress. It is well to remember that the Lord is with us, and He can truly be of help to us because He has walked our path before us. When the storms of life toss us the hardest, that is when we can count on the Lord to be closest.

They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble.

Psalm 107:26

Heaven

creedsister 08-28-2005 02:42 PM

Shoots And Ladders ~I Call It

And PRAISE THE LORD HE WILL SUSTAIN As For Me I Will Call Upon The Lord God And The Lord Shall Save Me Evening Morning And At Noon Will I Pray And Cry Aloud He Shall Hear My Voice He Hath Saved Me From My Soul In Peace From The Battle That Was Against MJe God Shall Hear And Affict Theme Even That Abideth Of Old Because They Have No Changes therefore they fear not He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him he hath broken his conveant the words of his mouth were as smoother than butter but war was in his heart his words was softer than oill yet were drawn swords cast thy burdenupon thee And The Lord He Shall Sustain Thee He Shall Never SufferThe Righteous To Be Moved , PRAISE THE LORD!!!

creedsister 08-28-2005 02:53 PM

God Wonders Of Old

1 Attachment(s)
I Will REMEMBER THE WORKS OF THE LORD Surley I Will Remember The Wonders Of Old I will Meditate Also Of All Thy Work And Of Thy Talk And A Doings The Way Of God Is The Santuary Who Is So Great A God As Our God Thou Art The God That Doest Wonders thou has declared thy Stregnth Among the peole Thou Hast With Thine Arm Redeemed thy people the sons of Jacob And Joseph The Waters Saw Thee O God The Waters Saw Thee They Were Afraid the depths were als troubled the clouds poured out water the skies sent out a sound thine arrows went abroad the voice of thy thunder was in the heaven the lightings lightend the world the earh trembled and shook The Way Is The Sea And Thy Path Is Great Waters And Thy Foot Steps Are Not Known thou leadest thy people like a flock by the hand of moses and Aaron

creedsister 08-28-2005 02:57 PM

A Hymn Of The Captives In Babylon

:) BY THE RIVERS Of Babylon There We Sat Down Yea We Wept When We Remembered zion we hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst therof for there they that carried us away

HeavenBesideYou 08-29-2005 07:20 AM

Daily Bread

August 29th

"We were created for one another."

Those who attempt to stand on their own two feet find that they tire before long, and they wish they had someone to lean on. God created us equal, so that we can adequately fill one another's needs. He hopes we will share our lives with one anther and with Him. People who feel they are above needing others will be shown the error of their ways in due time. It is better to admit our need and wander this wilderness with companions who make the journey a lot more enjoyable.

He poureth contempt upon princes, and causeth them to wander in the wilderness, where there is no way.

Psalm 107:40

Heaven

creedsister 08-29-2005 10:46 AM

True Center

:) Col.ch.3 If Ye then be risen with christ seek those things which are above where christ sitteth on the right hand of God set your affection on things above not on things of the earth for ye are dead and your life is hid with christ in God when christ who is our life shall appear then ye shall also apear with him in Glory Mortify therfore your members which are upon earth Fornicationh unclean inordinate affection evil concupiscene ... For which things sake wrath Of God Cometh on the children of the disobedience Lie not to one another seeing that ye have put of the old man with his deeds and have put on the new which is renewed in the knowlege after the image that created him ,

creedsister 08-29-2005 11:01 AM

where there is neither greek Nor jew circumcision nor uncircumcision bar scy bond not free but christ is all in all put on therfore as the elect of God holy and beloved bowels of mercies kindness humbleness of mind meekness iongsuffering forbearing one another and forgiving one another and above all these things put on chartiy which is the bond of perfectness and let the Peace Of God Rule in your hearts to the which also ye are called in one body and be ye thankful let the word of christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spirtual songs singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord , and whatsoever ye do in word or deed do all in the name of the lord jesus giving thanks to God and the father by him

HeavenBesideYou 08-30-2005 07:16 AM

Daily Bread

August 30th

"To be a part of God's family is grace."

Those of us who have been Christians a long time sometimes forget that we have no claim or right to the grace we have received. When we feel we deserve it, that it is ours by right, it is no longer grace and we no longer have it. Our lives are a gift from the Holy One who spoke into existence the universe (in which we are) and who knows how to share and love in ways we can't even imagine.

"You are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household."

Ephesians 2:19

Heaven

creedsister 08-30-2005 02:51 PM

Appeal The Rejoice In The Lord!!!!

Phil.4 Therefore my brethren dearly beloved and longed for joy and crown so stand fast in The Lord My dearly beloved..i beeseech euodias and beeseech syntyche that they be of the same mind in the Lord and i etreat these also true yellowfolk help those which laboured with me in the gospel and with others my fellowlabours whos names are written in the book of life Rejoice In The Lord Always AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE Let Your Moderation be known to all men The Lord Is At Hand be carefull for nothing BUT EVERYTHING BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION with thanksgiving Let Your Request Be Made Known Unto God AND THE PEACE OF GOD Which passeth all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through jesus christ whatsoever things are true whatsoever things are hontest whatsoever things are just whatsoever things are pure whatsoever things are lovley whatsoever things are of good report if there be any virtue and if there be any praise think on these things those things which ye have bothed learned and recceived and heared and seen in me do AND THE PEACE OF GOD SHALL BE WIH YOU ALWAYS :)

HeavenBesideYou 08-31-2005 07:28 AM

Daily Bread

August 31st

"Why we bow in worship."

Worship is more than our heart, soul, and words offered to God. It's our posture. When we understand the grace he has given us to be called his children, what else can we do but bow down. We come to him as a conquering ruler in full submission, and he chooses to treat us tenderly, like a loving shepherd.

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.

Psalm 95:6-7

Heaven

creedsister 08-31-2005 10:31 AM

Praise The Lord

For thier always comes time to bow and then you will realize AMEN !!!!!!! HE HAS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED :bounce: :syncdance I say THANK YA LORD!!!! i will extol thee o lord for thou has lifted me up and has not made my foes to rejoice over me..o lord my god i cried unto thee and thou will heal ..o lord my god thou hast brought my soul up from the grave and has kept me alive that i should not go down in the pit... sing unto the lord o ye saints of his and give thanks at the rememberance of his holiness for his anger endureth but for a moment in his favour is life weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning and in my prospertiy i said i shall never be moved lord by thy favour thou hast made me a mountain to stand