CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 08-04-2005 01:33 PM

Praise The Lord!!!!!!!!!!!

FRET, Not Thyself because of evil doers neither be thou envious against the workers of iniqutiy for they shall soon be cut down like grass and wither as the green herb...TRUST IN THE LORD AND DO GOOD SO SHALT THOU DWELL IN THE LAND AND VERLIY THOU SHALL BE FED DELIGHT THYSELF ALSO IN THE LORD AND HE SHALL GIVE THEE DESIRES OF THINE HEART COMMIT THY WAY UNTO THE LORD TRUST ALSO ALSO IN HIM AND HE SHALL BRING IT TO PASS AND HE SHALL BRING FORTH THY RIGHTEOUSNESS AS THE LIGHT AND THY JUDGEMENT AS NOON DAY REST IN THE LORD AND WAIT PATIENLY FOR HIM, :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 08-05-2005 07:20 AM

Daily Bread

August 5th

"Praying effectively."

A request is a need, a deep desire for something we don't have... something only God can supply.

A prayer is a word of praise and adoration. A more accurate translation of this word from the original Greek might be to "worship in earnest."

Intercession is praying on behalf of others. Our prayers should regularly reflect this kind of selfless lifestyle.

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. As you make your requests, plead for God's mercy upon them, and give thanks. Pray this way for kings and all others who are in authority, so that we can live in peace and quietness, in godliness and dignity.

1 Timothy 2:1-2

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 08-05-2005 03:23 PM

Indeed, Praise The Lord

St Luke ch.11, When ye pray say our which art in heaven I hallowed by thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done as in heaven so in earth give us this day are daily bread and forgive us our sins for we also forgive everyone that is in debted to us and lead us not in to temptation but deliver us from evil,

creedsister 08-05-2005 03:28 PM

which of you shall have a friend and shall go unto him at midnight and say unto him friend lend me 3 loaves for a friend of mine in his journey is come to me and i have nhothing to set before him and he from within shall awnser and say trouble me not the door is now shut and my children are with me in bed i cannot rise and give thee..

creedsister 08-05-2005 03:33 PM

i say unto you THOUGH HE WILL NOT RISE AND GIVE HIM because he is his friend yet b/c of importuntiy...he will rise and give him as many needeth and i sa unto you Ask and it shall be given you seek and ye shall find knock and it shall be opend to you for everyone that asketh receiveth and he that seeketh findeth , and to him that knocks it shall be open ,

creedsister 08-05-2005 04:05 PM

Rom.8.26.27

Likewise the spirt also helps our infirmties foe we know what we should pray for as we ought but the spirt itself maketh intercession , for the saints acording to the will of God

HeavenBesideYou 08-06-2005 07:31 AM

Daily Bread

August 6th

"Winds of cultural change."

The requirements of morality and holiness are not temporary or fleeting because they reflect the nature of our Holy God who is eternal. They don't shift with the wishes of culture, but are true across cultures and times and wishes.

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal.

Psalm 119:160

Heaven

creedsister 08-06-2005 02:28 PM

:)

creedsister 08-06-2005 02:37 PM

Praise The Lord Da Lord Praise Da Lord

:bounce: :syncdance ARISE O LORD O GOD LIFT UP THINE HAND FORGET NOT THE HUMBLE WHEREFORE DOTH THE WICKED CONTEM GOD HE HATH SAID IN HIS HEART THOU WILL NOT REQUIRE IT THOU HAST SEEN IT FOR THOU BE HOLDEST MISCHEFT AND SPITE TO REQUITE IT WITH THY HAND THE POOR COMMITIETH HIMSELF UNTO THEE THOU ART THY HELPER OF THE FATHERLESS BREAK THOU THE ARM OF THE WICKED AND THE EVIL MAN SEEK OUT HIS WICKDNESS TILL THOU FIND NONE THE LORD IS KING FOREVER AND EVER THE HEARTHREN ARE PERSHIED OUT OF HIS LAND LORD THOU HAST HEARED THE DESIRE OF THE HUMBLE THOU WILT PREPARE THEIR HEART THOU WILT CAUSE THINE EAR TO HEQAR TO JUDGE THE FATHERLESS AND THE OPPRESSED THAT THE MAN OF EARTH MAY NO MORE OPPRESS

HeavenBesideYou 08-07-2005 09:24 AM

Daily Bread

August 7th

"New Testament idiom."

When we think about God being our judge, we normally think of falling into judgment. Isaiah reminds us that God being our judge means that he will be there to judge us based on his will, his rule and his grace. He is on our side and is looking to save, not condemn. Using the New Testament idiom, when we stand before our Judge we see instead our Father.

The Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; it is he who will save us.

Isaiah 33:22

Heaven

creedsister 08-08-2005 01:29 AM

Praise The Lord!!!

Praise Ye The Lord The Lord O My Soul While I Live I Will Praise The Lord I Will Sing Unto Him Unto My God While I Have Any Being Put Not Your Trust in princes Nor In The Son Of Man in whom there is no help His Breath Goeth Forth He Returns to his earth in that very day his thoughts perish Happy Is He That hath The God Of Jacob For His Help Is In The Lord whose hope is in the Lord His God, which made the heaven earth and the sea and ll that therein is ehich ke3epeth truth for ever which excuteth jugement...

HeavenBesideYou 08-08-2005 07:18 AM

Daily Bread

August 8th

"Rejoice!"

The dawn of a new day will one day come for all of God's people. Evil will have no place in the Kingdom of God. It will be wiped away; dissipated like a storm cloud after it is spent. When we live in the storm, we find it hard to see the future, which will be brighter. Trust God. His light conquers the blackest clouds, and once conquered they will never come again.

I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.

Psalm 101:8

Heaven

creedsister 08-08-2005 12:01 PM

Yes Praise The Lord And Praise The Lord And Rejoice

PRAISE YE THE LORD THE LORD FROM THE HEAVENS PRAISE IN THE HEIGHTS PRAISE YE HIM AND ALL HIS ANGELS PRAISE HIM AND ALL HIS HOST I SAID PRAISE HIM... PRAISE YE HIM SUN AND MOON PRAISE ALL YE STARS OF LIGHT PRAISE HIM YE HEAVENS OF HEAVENS AND YE PRECIOUS :) WATERS THAT BE ABOVE THE HEAVENS I WILL SCREAM IT AGAIN FOR GOD IS GOOD!!! Amen And Amen

HeavenBesideYou 08-09-2005 07:18 AM

AMEN!!!

:bounce:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 08-09-2005 07:19 AM

Daily Bread

August 9th

"When times get tough, you are never alone..."

There will be times in our lives when we find ourselves unable to function normally because of our emotional upheaval. When we are sensitive to what is right and good, we instinctively rebel at wrong and evil. The Psalms are full of David's own struggles with times when he felt alone and wretched. Those times were necessary for David to grow and mature. He learned to accept guilt and go on, knowing that God's love for him endured and that His forgiveness was without bounds.

My heart is smitten, and withered like grass; so that I forget to eat my bread.

Psalm 102:4

Heaven