CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

RMadd 03-24-2004 06:17 PM

I'm hungry

JulieCitySlicker 03-24-2004 07:06 PM

Wow!
We already might have 2 people interested in buying the house, I don't even have an apartment yet :eek: Plus the house isn't officially for sale untill June :)

Sheila63 03-24-2004 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Uhhhhh....... do you REALLY want to know? It cost me alot, I got extra goodies and of course a LOADED speaker system. It sounds like a damn concert in here when music is playing. I got the 17" flat screen and upgraded modem etc... it is Dell's 2nd top expensive package. Needless to say I can hear the word OVERTIME coming clearer to me :eek:

Sounds Awesome, Jen!!! I'd love to have that speaker system. Enjoy!!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
We already might have 2 people interested in buying the house, I don't even have an apartment yet :eek: Plus the house isn't officially for sale untill June :)

Wow, Julie. That's great that people are interested in the house.

JulieCitySlicker 03-24-2004 07:45 PM

Ya it is good, I guess ;)
Their just gonna have to wait till we are ready to have it for sale though :D

hayley 03-24-2004 09:23 PM

Good luck, Julie, I hope everything works out

JulieCitySlicker 03-24-2004 09:55 PM

Thanks Hayley :D

hayley 03-24-2004 10:01 PM

No prob

JulieCitySlicker 03-25-2004 01:38 AM

Well!
I think I'm may stay in our house after all :D
I have 2 people close to my age that are in a rough spot where they are living, really bad situation. They are looking for a new place to live but they can't afford a new apartment cuz of all the deposits and everything, so they are in the same boat as I am, cuz I won't be able to afford that either:thud So I may stay here in the house and let the girl live upstairs with me, I've known her from my church and she is a good person, and really fun to! Then her boyfriend would move in downstairs and my brother might stay downstairs to untill he goes back home. Then when my brother leaves there will still be 3-4 living in the house, so the bills will be less of a big bunch at the same time for me!

Sincirr 03-25-2004 08:22 AM

Wow this is all very interesting. So many different avenues. What about the upkeep of the house? Is that girls boyfriend a handyman? Cos that would just be soooooo perfect~!!!!!! OOOHHHH IM PRAYIN FOR A HANDYMAN!!!!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-25-2004 08:35 AM

Julie that sounds great that you found someone to help out so you can stay where you are! Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Anyways, I'm sitting here typing away in pain!! :eek: Steve has a way of picking up computer parts and putting them back together again. Well, anyway, we had a computer tower (HP) in Sara"s closet and he wanted me to get yesterday. Well, it fell out on top of my bare foot. I have a huge bruise on my foot. Last night it was the size of an apple. It looked really bad. Luckily, it's not broken!! :thud:

JenRN 03-25-2004 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Yikes Jen :eek:
Thanks for the heads up! Can you make payments if you order a Dell :)

yes you can, but you have to meet thier standards for income and credit rating. The interest rate ROCKS!!!!! It is 6%, that is damn good, better than some home loans! But it depends on your credit, what intrest rate you get.

Dogstar 03-25-2004 02:11 PM

Julie, that's GREAT. I hope it all works out for you. It sucks to have to move all the time.

And Kris, I hope your foot feels better soon!

JulieCitySlicker 03-25-2004 03:39 PM

Ugh!
Now I have something else to worry about :eek: I really want to help out my friends but I'm not sure how to do it without making our current renter think that we are pushing him out! Cuz my brother and this other guy would be moving in down there to. We havn't talked to him about any of this yet cuz he is never home. I am starting to get stressed out about it! But this new guy that would be moving in has already offered to help with maintaining the house and fixing it up, he knows someone from our church that was going to help them fix the house that they are living in now but the other roommates there are making it hard for them to even want to be there, so they just said screw it cuz they want out of there so bad! Ugh! I don't know what to do without stepping on some feet!

hayley 03-25-2004 11:57 PM

Julie, I don't think there is a solution to make without stepping on some feet, unfortunatly! But, whatever you do, make sure that you are still standing the strongest one, don't let anyone push you over. :)

Kris, YOUCH!!!! :crying: That would have been so painful! I hope you feel better soon.

JulieCitySlicker 03-26-2004 12:02 AM

Thank you Hayley :)
Don't you worry about that, I won't let anyone push me over! Cuz if they want to try it then all I have to say is no deal and the house sells, that would mean that I may have to move back to Michigan though and that would really suck :(

hayley 03-26-2004 12:07 AM

Yeah it would suck, so you have to stand up for yourself. (If they annoy you, I'll jump on the next plane and come over there to kick their asses for you!) :kick: :chair: ;)

Everything will be okay, it will work out eventually

JulieCitySlicker 03-26-2004 12:13 AM

HeHeHe!
Ya! I know that everything will work out :) I have a good feeling about everything now :cool:

hayley 03-26-2004 12:19 AM

That's good, I know it will work out for you, you are a great person and sooner or later everything will be fine ;)

JulieCitySlicker 03-26-2004 12:24 AM

Aww!
Thank you Hayley :hugs: You are pretty awesome yourself girl :D

hayley 03-26-2004 01:36 AM

Thank you, that was sweet :)

I really do mean it though, I know things have been rough for you latley and it's time things went well

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-26-2004 08:27 AM

Julie, that sounds like quite a conundrum! I hope eveything works out for the best but somehow I know with you, it will. You have a way about dealing with tough situations and I know everything will work out for the best! :hugs:

JenRN 03-26-2004 08:36 AM

I am so grateful to not be getting junk e-mail from my old computer. This one is ALL MINE, no old hubby school e-mail WOO-HOO!!!!!! I used to get about 20 e-mails a day for teachers etc... it sucked. This is a real treat for me, my e-mails only!!!!! :D (little things make me happy)

Sincirr 03-26-2004 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I am so grateful to not be getting junk e-mail from my old computer. This one is ALL MINE, no old hubby school e-mail WOO-HOO!!!!!! I used to get about 20 e-mails a day for teachers etc... it sucked. This is a real treat for me, my e-mails only!!!!! :D (little things make me happy)

I think its big, and really excellent!:D

Jester 03-26-2004 10:05 AM

thought

why is there Braille on drive through ATMs ?????? :confused:

Jester 03-26-2004 10:10 AM

or how about this?

why do you drive on a parkway and park on a drive way :wtf:

WeatheredWoman 03-26-2004 10:12 AM

Ok another one for you Jester:

Why does a nose run and do feet smell???

Sincirr 03-26-2004 10:14 AM

hahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are u serious about the braille though?????? fair dinkum!!!!!

Jester 03-26-2004 10:45 AM

yes I am SERIOUS I have found drive through ATM's with braille :)

Jester 03-26-2004 10:47 AM

how bout this one .....

Hydrogen is flamable
Oxygen feeds fire so it can burn faster

but you put them together and you have something that puts out fire :confused:

JulieCitySlicker 03-26-2004 02:22 PM

Hi Everyone :)

How is everyone today I feel like Blah today and I no can go to the gym either cuz we are getting showers and thunderstorms today :mad:

I hope we are doing something today/tonight, cuz I am ready to go out and do something today :cool:
All of this being in the house has me thinkin to much LMAO!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-26-2004 04:36 PM

Anyone have any advice on potty training a 2 year old!!!??? :eek:

Sara and I have been working on getting use to using the potty instead of Mommy spending $17 every 2 weeks on diapers. I got her some pretty underpants and that worked ,but only for a day!! UGH!!!!!!!! Patience is what I keep telling myself.

JulieCitySlicker 03-26-2004 04:46 PM

Yikes Kris!

I have no clue on this subject though :)

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-26-2004 05:00 PM

I figure the best thing I can do is like I said, just have patience.

TeriB19 03-26-2004 05:59 PM

Kris, I used Pull-Ups for what seemed like forever. Some people have told me that they just had their kids have an accident and change them. It makes for lots of extra laundry, but these people said that each day there were less and less accidents until the kid finally got tired of sitting in wet panties. Me, I couldn't stand that. So I used Pull Ups. Both my kids were potty trained by 3 and out of Pull Ups at night by 4.

Good luck!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-26-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Some people have told me that they just had their kids have an accident and change them. It makes for lots of extra laundry, but these people said that each day there were less and less accidents until the kid finally got tired of sitting in wet panties.

I did that with Amanda and it did work. I have been using pull-ups, she is just sooo STUBBORN!! (just like her father) I was hoping to get her potty trained for the summer. Patience, is what everyone keeps telling me. She HATES having a wet diaper and really hates the poopy ones. I guess I figure in a matter of time ,it will happen. At least she's on the right path. :thumbsup:

JulieCitySlicker 03-27-2004 12:45 AM

This is getting crazier as the days progress!
Now Ben(the guy that has already been renting the basement has a friend of his that wanted to move in tonight and I already told our friends that they could move in :eek: Well my brother made some phone calls and he had the idea of everyone moving in! So there could be 6 people living here in the near future! Then when my brother moves out there will be 5. But me and the other girl that Is moving in would share a room untill my brother moves out. This is so crazy but if it all works then that would mean a lighter load on us and on me when my brother moves.

hayley 03-27-2004 01:31 AM

Wow, that's a whole lot of things to decide on. :eek: :thud: That's crazy! It seems like Ben is taking over the house. That's not a good thing. But it's up to you, like you said, it would make the rent a little easier, but imagine all the commontion this could cause

JulieCitySlicker 03-27-2004 03:10 AM

Ugh!
How did I know that I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight with everything that is going on right now :eek: :wtf:

Jester 03-27-2004 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Anyone have any advice on potty training a 2 year old!!!??? :eek:

Sara and I have been working on getting use to using the potty instead of Mommy spending $17 every 2 weeks on diapers. I got her some pretty underpants and that worked ,but only for a day!! UGH!!!!!!!! Patience is what I keep telling myself.

I have just trained my 2 yr old this is what we did. We sat her in front of the TV NAKED on a towel on her potty chair and let her watch anythong she wanted (Finding NEMO/ Lilo & Stich) gave her lots of soda-pop and every time she had a success praised her and gave her 2 M&M's. We did this for 2 days stright and she has been using the potty ever since (not at night mind you that comes later) but it has made life much easier I think since we have done it (2 weeks ago) we have had 2 accidents.

hope this helps you out it helped me out a lot when my friend told me about this plan :)

Sincirr 03-27-2004 11:04 AM

Thats good, and U guys are very patient!