CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Reasons why people hate Creed... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3203)

JulieCitySlicker 05-27-2003 04:31 PM

Ya. I agree Jen;) It doesn't really bother me as much anymore but I just decided to throw in my five cents worth:D

Sheila63 05-27-2003 04:43 PM

You're right, Jen. Everyone has different things we like or dislike. It would be a boring world if we all like the same things.

You have a right to your opinion about the US, Lith. But I agree with Julie and H-D, I love this country.:)

Higher_Desire 05-27-2003 06:20 PM

Jen, it's not that I care if they like Creed or not, I just wanted to find out why they didn't like them. Even though that may sound like a contradiction of terms, its not. I just wanted insight that I didn't have. It's like, who the hell cares that the French invaded Normandy, or who the hell cares about what Napoleon did, or who the hell cares what mood someone is in. It doesn't matter, except to a few, and it may be neat to have some insight. That's all I was trying to do.

H-D

JenRN 05-27-2003 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire
Jen, it's not that I care if they like Creed or not, I just wanted to find out why they didn't like them. Even though that may sound like a contradiction of terms, its not. I just wanted insight that I didn't have. It's like, who the hell cares that the French invaded Normandy, or who the hell cares about what Napoleon did, or who the hell cares what mood someone is in. It doesn't matter, except to a few, and it may be neat to have some insight. That's all I was trying to do.

H-D

I know, it is just exhausting to keep "wondering" why the hell people don't see what we all see in Creed thats all, I have just learned that it is "THEIR LOSS!":deadhorse

JulieCitySlicker 05-27-2003 08:16 PM

Pretty much Jen;) It is their loss:D

hayley 05-28-2003 12:52 AM

They don't know what they are missing out on. :)

Lechium 05-28-2003 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I know, it is just exhausting to keep "wondering" why the hell people don't see what we all see in Creed thats all, &nbsp;I have just learned that it is "THEIR LOSS!":deadhorse </b>

Same logic can applied to drugs. Why they hell dont all people shoot cocke up their arm? They're really missing out!
hehehe

hayley 05-28-2003 01:00 AM

:eek:

Lechium 05-28-2003 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
:eek:

This was a joke lol

Lechium 05-28-2003 02:47 AM

Calm down kids.
2extreme_LITHIUM: learn to control yourself.
2Higher_Desire: Lith seems to be just a kid, so let him be.

Steve 05-28-2003 02:55 AM

^^^

For once, Lechium is right. Please calm down. If you want a debate on politics and patriotism, take it to Chat-o-Rama and keep it civilized. This thread will be closed if it wanders off topic again.

Lechium 05-28-2003 03:00 AM

It's so funny. Every time I'm right people go like "hate to admit it but..." or "for once..." or "to my surprise..." and it keeps on happeneing... can you guys just admit that I'm not a dumbass and have legitamate points? lol

SmEeKy 05-28-2003 03:37 AM

from all ur posts I have read ..I think ur cool Lech, I know u just like to speak ur mind I really can understand that

creedchick02 05-28-2003 06:20 AM

Most people that say they "don't like CREED" i have learnd are the ones that listen to each other that is why everyone says the same things about them all the time, it's not even thier own opinion.
1.He sounds like Vedder......boring.....
2.He thinks he is jesus...next time i see a jesus vid i'll compair myself.
3.Christian rock band...When a band says no we are not, THEY are NOT...i heard Christians don't lie..

There are more i guess, but those are the top 3..if you are going to bash a band...form your own opinions...then you won't come off as a parrot......:rolleyes:

Steve 05-28-2003 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
<b>It's so funny. Every time I'm right people go like "hate to admit it but..." or "for once..." or "to my surprise..." and it keeps on happeneing... can you guys just admit that I'm not a dumbass and have legitamate points? lol </b>

To my surprise, Lechium is right in saying the above.

(you do know I'm joking right?)