CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   To whom it may concern.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6326)

creedchick02 04-15-2004 07:50 PM

To whom it may concern....

:confused: Is it just me or am i the only one NOT!!!!!!!!! excited about this new band of Marks, I LOVE CREED as we know it and i guess i'm just afraid that this new band will make something of themselves and forget about Creed, here's praying that they are not down to their last breath :( :( :2cents:

Shadow 04-15-2004 08:18 PM

I'm looking forward to it. Excited - NO, not in any way. Any excitement I might have had about it is long gone. There has been so much secrecy, and heresay that I have a headache over it.

I am however excited about Scott's solo project. It was mostly Scott's lyrics and his voice that attracted me to Creed in the first place. Scott is an entertainer, he needs to be in the spotlight, so I expect great new music from him.

When "official" word comes out that Creed is gone, I will be very, very upset. But, I'm trying to look positively at this. Creed is my favorite band, and I've said it before, I very easily slip into withdrawal of the fact that they are not together right now recording. Creed was something very special. Time heals all wounds. It could be a few years, but they'll be back. :D

creedchick02 04-15-2004 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I'm looking forward to it. Excited - NO, not in any way. Any excitement I might have had about it is long gone. There has been so much secrecy, and heresay that I have a headache over it.

I am however excited about Scott's solo project. It was mostly Scott's lyrics and his voice that attracted me to Creed in the first place. Scott is an entertainer, he needs to be in the spotlight, so I expect great new music from him.

When "official" word comes out that Creed is gone, I will be very, very upset. But, I'm trying to look positively at this. Creed is my favorite band, and I've said it before, I very easily slip into withdrawal of the fact that they are not together right now recording. Creed was something very special. Time heals all wounds. It could be a few years, but they'll be back. :D

I like your outlook, and you are right about STAPP...he was the one who drew me in too, maybe that is why i'm having a hard time about this new band thing....i mean the lead singer is the first one you see and hear right? don't get me wrong i love the other guys too but i would never have known them or be drawn to them if it was not for Scott.

Shadow 04-15-2004 08:29 PM

Scott was always the one that was most recognized. Unfortunately sometimes that worked against him. He is very quickly critcized for things he says and does. How often did you ever see Mark or Flip (or Brian) ever speak up during interviews? Very rarely compared to Stapp. And look how things turned out. Stapp is the one getting blasted for being the outspoken one.

creedchick02 04-15-2004 08:35 PM

Yes, and that is how it is in most bands, i love CREED, DISTURBED, and GODSMACK...and Scott David and Sully...always gets ragged on but it seems Scott the most.

Wylde-Tremonti 04-15-2004 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedchick02
:confused: Is it just me or am i the only one NOT!!!!!!!!! excited about this new band of Marks, I LOVE CREED as we know it and i guess i'm just afraid that this new band will make something of themselves and forget about Creed, here's praying that they are not down to their last breath :( :( :2cents:

Here's My :2cents:...
GET...OVER...IT
Who Cares if Mark's Band Over shadows Creed?
You'll Still have all of Creed's Music... and 2x The amount of new stuff from both Mark's band and Scott's Solo effort.
I REALLY Don't see a downside to all of this...

Dogstar 04-15-2004 09:43 PM

I'm very excited that both Mark and Scott are still working in music, along with Flip and Brian Marshall. I'm equally interested in whatever they put out separately. I, too, hope they will reunite as Creed, but if they don't, I'm at least thankful for what they did give us, and not only the music. I have some wonderful, wonderful friends because of Creed, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Wylde-Tremonti 04-15-2004 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I'm very excited that both Mark and Scott are still working in music, along with Flip and Brian Marshall. I'm equally interested in whatever they put out separately. I, too, hope they will reunite as Creed, but if they don't, I'm at least thankful for what they did give us, and not only the music. I have some wonderful, wonderful friends because of Creed, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Yeah... Creed will always be together in our memories... W/o these guys... i'd probably be overweight, mentally disturbed, and NOT INTO GUITARS *Shudders at the thought*

hayley 04-15-2004 11:34 PM

I am sad but disapointed, but trying to look on the bright side of this, I can't wait for the music

Trees of Wisdom 04-15-2004 11:37 PM

We're getting a double dose of Creed, guys, so don't worry.

facelessman 04-15-2004 11:43 PM

im super-excited about it, but i still hope that Creed does continue to do their thing.

Trees of Wisdom 04-15-2004 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
im super-excited about it, but i still hope that Creed does continue to do their thing.

I don't neccessarily want Creed to come back if they'll suck. Creed did go into the studio to record and the chemisty they had with each other was just not there anymore.

facelessman 04-16-2004 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I don't neccessarily want Creed to come back if they'll suck. Creed did go into the studio to record and the chemisty they had with each other was just not there anymore.

well thats why they took some time off...maybe when(if) they get back together they can work with each other and produce some good music as usual.

creedchick02 04-16-2004 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
Here's My :2cents:...
GET...OVER...IT
Who Cares if Mark's Band Over shadows Creed?
You'll Still have all of Creed's Music... and 2x The amount of new stuff from both Mark's band and Scott's Solo effort.
I REALLY Don't see a downside to all of this...

I was starting a disscusion on my feelings DO not tell me to get over it, you can tell me your feelings on the matter but that is all....here's your :2cents: Back :wtf:

facelessman 04-16-2004 02:44 AM

dang, y'all chill now