CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   NEW new Band update! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6281)

hayley 04-13-2004 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
It would have been funny if he liked Mark's band and then find out that it's Creed, but with a different leadsinger. Boy, he would made a jackass of himself. :D

:laugh: haha, yeah that would have been funny. But people that hate Creed, and I ask them why, and alot of the times it's because of Stapp, and I mean you go to Creed Sucks websites and it's all about Stapp.
So I bet there will be so many more fans liking this new band more than Creed, just because of the fact that it doesn't involve Scott Stapp. Hmmm, that would be interesting actually to do a poll, on Creed-haters....do you like bands name here (god that's getting annoying) :rolleyes: more now because Scott Stapp isn't a band member?

That would be really interesting

Echelon122 04-13-2004 12:41 AM

Quote:

No Scott Stapp connection. :wtf:

WEll their booker...ex-booker....umm whatever LOL...LURKS on CreedPit...does that count? :D

tremonti4life04 04-13-2004 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
and I mean you go to Creed Sucks websites and it's all about Stapp.

Creed sucks website hmm???? SINNER!!!! lol :D

Yea, i know what you mean. I hear people all the time say "Creed would be really kick ass without scott stapp" I mean, i dont agree because creed wouldnt be creed without scott stapp, they would be "Tremonti's Solo Project" :smokin:

hayley 04-13-2004 01:12 AM

lol yeah true

And yeah there must be like hundreds of Creed Hater sites they are all so funny

facelessman 04-13-2004 02:42 AM

Quote:

:do you like bands name here (god that's getting annoying) :rolleyes:

lol thats awesome

The Lithium 04-13-2004 02:07 PM

Quote:

No Scott Stapp connection. :wtf:

Sure, Jaggar have posted a lot here lately!!

hayley 04-13-2004 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
lol thats awesome

lol wtf?

Trees of Wisdom 04-13-2004 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
Creed sucks website hmm???? SINNER!!!! lol :D

Yea, i know what you mean. I hear people all the time say "Creed would be really kick ass without scott stapp" I mean, i dont agree because creed wouldnt be creed without scott stapp, they would be "Tremonti's Solo Project" :smokin:

I guarantee you that musicially, Mark's solo project will sound nothing like Creed.

Trees of Wisdom 04-13-2004 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echelon122
WEll their booker...ex-booker....umm whatever LOL...LURKS on CreedPit...does that count? :D

Probably not because I am assuming his ex-booker is not a personal friend of Scott.

Trees of Wisdom 04-13-2004 07:05 PM

Quote:

:laugh: haha, yeah that would have been funny. But people that hate Creed, and I ask them why, and alot of the times it's because of Stapp, and I mean you go to Creed Sucks websites and it's all about Stapp.
So I bet there will be so many more fans liking this new band more than Creed, just because of the fact that it doesn't involve Scott Stapp. Hmmm, that would be interesting actually to do a poll, on Creed-haters....do you like bands name here (god that's getting annoying) :rolleyes: more now because Scott Stapp isn't a band member?

Yeah, it would. My friend just hates Creed. I asked him why and he said he doesn't know. I asked him if it was because of Scott Stapp and he answered, "Uh, OH YEAH". He admits that Mark Tremonti kicks arse at guitar. He has listened to the song "Lord, I Apologize". This solo project of Mark's is interesting. I want him to blow away all of the Creed haters. And I want to see how talented Mark is lyrically.

Trees of Wisdom 04-13-2004 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Sure, Jaggar have posted a lot here lately!!

Jagger, as in Scott's son? When? :confused:

Alter Shredder 04-13-2004 09:10 PM

Quote:

Yeah, it would. My friend just hates Creed. I asked him why and he said he doesn't know. I asked him if it was because of Scott Stapp and he answered, "Uh, OH YEAH". He admits that Mark Tremonti kicks arse at guitar. He has listened to the song "Lord, I Apologize". This solo project of Mark's is interesting. I want him to blow away all of the Creed haters. And I want to see how talented Mark is lyrically.

Um what its "Lord, I apologize"? and where can i hear it?

aussiecreeder 04-13-2004 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iced
Um what its "Lord, I apologize"? and where can i hear it?

Lord I Apolgise is muscial comedy, funny southern humour with some great guitar by Mark. You are guarenteed to laugh and be in awe of Mark, and its just a taste of his abilities IMO.

facelessman 04-13-2004 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
Lord I Apolgise is muscial comedy, funny southern humour with some great guitar by Mark. You are guarenteed to laugh and be in awe of Mark, and its just a taste of his abilities IMO.

ill have to check that out

facelessman 04-13-2004 11:22 PM

Quote:

Jagger, as in Scott's son? When? :confused:

i think he was just kidding...