CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed First Live Reunion Performance on TV (June 26th) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12383)

Alrock 06-15-2009 07:37 PM

Creed First Live Reunion Performance on TV (June 26th)

From blabbermouth.net;

The reunited CREED will take part in an interview and live performance on the "Fox & Friends" show on the Fox News channel on Friday, June 26 at 8:00 a.m. EST.

CREED has just entered the studio to begin recording its first new album in eight years.

"We're excited to share (the new music) with our fans, and we really have a lot we want to prove" after a five-year hiatus, singer Scott Stapp told Billboard.com. He said CREED — which hits the road August 6 for a 10-week tour — has "13, 14 songs that we would consider as album keepers" for the group's first set of new material since 2001's "Weathered". We've written more than that, but we've got this many that are fighting for a spot on the record. So we're in a good place." The group plans to record in Nashville with producer Howard Benson.

With the reunited band going out on a summer tour for the first time since disbanding in 2004, Stapp told The Pulse of Radio that he felt it was important for them to make new music together too. "From the beginning, I was 'new record, new record,' but as we all had been apart for a while, there was, you know, 'Well, how is everybody now?'" he said. "The thing that really pushed us through that is to be able to talk about our wives and our children and have that common bond of family. I think it allowed the trust level to move a little faster, and soon after that is when everyone was fully committed to making a record."

Stapp told Billboard.com that the band hopes to have the album completed in the next five weeks, with a tentative August release in the works.

The record's tentative title is "Full Circle". The title track could arrive as a single by late June.

CREED will begin its comeback tour on August 6 in Pittsburgh.

Also from Brian;
"plans are in place to record for a AOL Sessions to be aired soon"

so i'm expecting the performance on 26th of June to be "Full Circle" the first single, and title crack of Creed's uncoming new album!

alitea 06-15-2009 08:33 PM

Re: Creed First Live Reunion Performance on TV (June 26th)

It keeps getting better! I am so excited for new Creed music! Thanks for the update.

TrulyAmazing 06-16-2009 11:01 AM

thanks for the updates from blabbermouth.net :laugh: ~peace~ :rockon:

Steve 06-16-2009 12:59 PM

Very cool, interesting choice of venue for their first TV appearance... can't wait for it! Unfortunately I'll be at work :(

J-Man 06-16-2009 03:17 PM

Why don't we get this kind of information from Creed e-news? Wouldn't it make sense to send out an email to all the people who signed up to get the latest updates on Creed? Seems to me that whoever is running creed.com isn't doing a good job at keeping their fans informed.

Chris98GT 06-16-2009 05:29 PM

Fox & Friends? :vomit:

I am going to feel dirty putting that on my DVR.

VJ Raven 06-16-2009 09:49 PM

I heard about this on another site... I'm hoping it's shown on Fox in Rochester, NY, it's the only Fox station that's on regular cable in my area.

skyguy86 06-16-2009 11:57 PM

Wonder what song they'll play...an old classic or a new tune?

Dark_Knight 06-16-2009 11:57 PM

It's FoxNews so if you have the channel everyone should be fine.

Steve 06-17-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
I heard about this on another site... I'm hoping it's shown on Fox in Rochester, NY, it's the only Fox station that's on regular cable in my area.

Fox & Friends is a morning news show on the cable channel Fox News. It's not generally shown on local Fox affiliates (as far as I know but I've been known to be wrong in the past).

metalchris25 06-17-2009 10:51 AM

Thats a weird way to start out, but I will be watching nonetheless.

VJ Raven 06-17-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Fox & Friends is a morning news show on the cable channel Fox News. It's not generally shown on local Fox affiliates (as far as I know but I've been known to be wrong in the past).

Thanks for letting me know. I don't get any of the Fox News stations here.

Krisoz26 06-18-2009 09:08 PM

We get that channel in australia. Not sure if we get it live though. Should be on after the footy.

It will get posted on the net somewhere wouldn't it? U tube maybe

TrulyAmazing 06-18-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
It's FoxNews so if you have the channel everyone should be fine.

i,ll wait for your tube to pick it up :D

skyguy86 06-18-2009 11:33 PM

Anyone wanna take any guesses on what song they're gonna play?