CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 03-07-2004 11:30 AM

Dang! I just noticed that I'm passed the 10,000 post mark now :eek: Wow! That came fast :) My having no life just proved itself :D

hotforscott 03-07-2004 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Dang! I just noticed that I'm passed the 10,000 post mark now :eek: Wow! That came fast :) My having no life just proved itself :D

LOL, Julie. I know I would probably be up there if I had not taken that break from the board.

JulieCitySlicker 03-07-2004 12:21 PM

Heck ya, you would girl :D

JulieCitySlicker 03-07-2004 03:43 PM

I just got back from the gym and I think I kicked my butt today :eek: Its a good thing to cuz I havn't gone since Tuesday ;) I was there for about an hour, plus I walked there and back to.

PaulMcCoygirl 03-07-2004 04:22 PM

Just finished helping my dad with washing and waxing my car and my parents Explorer.

JulieCitySlicker 03-07-2004 10:25 PM

I am really freaken bored :rolleyes:

JenRN 03-07-2004 10:42 PM

I am so tired, I can't wait to climb in my BIG BED tonight! Ahhh........ :tired:

JulieCitySlicker 03-07-2004 10:47 PM

I'm headin to my bed soon to Jen :tired:

RMadd 03-07-2004 11:12 PM

my head hurts

Higher_Desire 03-08-2004 12:30 AM

OK. This is really funny. A friend of mine (who knows I'm a Bush suppporter), told me this. He said it is one of the cartoons in the new Playboy. There was a cartoon of two guys sitting at a bar, and one guy was reading a newspaper, and the other guy says "I'm a Bush supporter, but I'd like to see one shaved every now and then."
:roll:

H-D :spank:

JenRN 03-08-2004 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
OK. This is really funny. A friend of mine (who knows I'm a Bush suppporter), told me this. He said it is one of the cartoons in the new Playboy. There was a cartoon of two guys sitting at a bar, and one guy was reading a newspaper, and the other guy says "I'm a Bush supporter, but I'd like to see one shaved every now and then."
:roll:

H-D :spank:

LOL!

JulieCitySlicker 03-08-2004 12:32 PM

Its gonna be sunny and 60 degrees here today :D

GeeK_2004 03-08-2004 12:39 PM

wish it was/is friday....

CreedH8er 03-08-2004 01:24 PM

ahhhhhhh, it's a fantabolous day. It's like 65* and sunny. Couldn't be better really. I'm going to help a friend change his supercharger belt on his car, so I'll be outside enjoying it. Later

PaulMcCoygirl 03-08-2004 05:47 PM

I've had a good day today. Everyone was happy to see me back at school from being sick and all my friends gave me hugs. :D Me and my friends are thinking about taking a road trip to San Antonio next week, but we're not sure exactly how to get there. The thing is we all can drive, but it's mainly our parents who make the decision. :rolleyes: Okay here's the deal...one of my friends can't drive b/c she drove to Rockport one day without telling her parents and so she got grounded for awhile and lost their trust. My other friend can drive to S.A., but she has an older car and her parents are worried it will have problems on the way. Another one of my friends also has that same problem. I'm the only one left and I haven't driven to S.A. at all. I was supposed to weeks ago, but my dad never let me. My parents have a lot of trust in me so maybe they'll let me take them, but I still have the unpleasant decision to ask them tonight. :eek: That's going to be something...let me tell ya. lol!

JulieCitySlicker 03-08-2004 11:15 PM

I'm gonna go to bed :tired:

Dogstar 03-09-2004 12:51 AM

Alisha, good luck with your request.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-09-2004 08:03 AM

Hey, guys. Just wanted to say "HI!!" Was gone all weekend and had a great time!!!!!! Went out with my aunt on Friday night to a karaoke bar and had way tooo much fun. Unfortunately I got way too drunk too!I paid for that the next day. I also had some friends over Saturday that I haven't seen in like forever! It was a really nice day and Sunday got a new washer and dryer. We just relaxed that day and yesterday. Sara is sick today and :vomit: everywhere. She's only 2 and hasn't really grasp the concept of the toilet bowl being a better place to do that! It is getting better though!

Hope all is well with everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend as well! :wiggle:

WeatheredWoman 03-09-2004 11:53 AM

"HI" back at ya, Kris!!! Missed you! :hugs:

Great to hear that your weekend was so great! :thumbsup:
Ha! A Karaoke-bar that sounds so awesome... I need a good night out too!
I hope that you're little blonde girl will feel better soon...

GeeK_2004 03-09-2004 12:29 PM

i`m bored and tired...

JulieCitySlicker 03-09-2004 01:43 PM

I am extremely annoyed right now :mad: I need to go for a walk soon and get the heck outta the house for a while :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 03-09-2004 03:08 PM

Hot Dang!!!

The guy that delivers the mail one road over is pretty darn fine :D :pant:

OMG! I walked past him when I was comin back from my walk :thud:

RMadd 03-09-2004 03:47 PM

i'm fucking pissed off.... drove back home to st. louis yesterday afternoon for the Missouri Valley Conference men's basketball championship between Southwest MO State (SMS) and Northern Iowa (UNI). got back @ 2 this a.m., skipped my 2 classes (@ 8 and 9:30) b/c i was f***ing tired. anyway, the refs fucking sucked at the game. i swear, they were racist or something. UNI's only player to foul out was their only black player; we had 2 of ours foul out. some shitty-ass calls, though. lack thereof (in our favor), too. but SMS managed to overcome those fucking zebras and take the game into double-ot, only to lose. so no ncaa tourney this year; nit's a safe bet, though.

JulieCitySlicker 03-09-2004 03:49 PM

That sucks Bearfan :(

RMadd 03-09-2004 03:51 PM

you're telling me

Sheila63 03-09-2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Hey, guys. Just wanted to say "HI!!" Was gone all weekend and had a great time!!!!!! Went out with my aunt on Friday night to a karaoke bar and had way tooo much fun. Unfortunately I got way too drunk too!I paid for that the next day. I also had some friends over Saturday that I haven't seen in like forever! It was a really nice day and Sunday got a new washer and dryer. We just relaxed that day and yesterday. Sara is sick today and :vomit: everywhere. She's only 2 and hasn't really grasp the concept of the toilet bowl being a better place to do that! It is getting better though!

Hope all is well with everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend as well! :wiggle:

Good to see ya, Kris. I missed you too.:hugs: It sounds like you had a great weekend. I'm sorry Sara's sick. I hope she feels better soon.:hugs:

hotforscott 03-09-2004 07:28 PM

Welcome back, Kris.

GoodGodGirl23 03-09-2004 08:05 PM

Anxious to see my daughter this evening..... :eek:

hotforscott 03-09-2004 08:24 PM

I am anxious to talk to a friend. They are supposed to call around 9 pm. I cannot wait.

JulieCitySlicker 03-09-2004 09:32 PM

I just got back from the gym, it felt good to go at night, I've never gone in the evening before :D

hotforscott 03-09-2004 10:08 PM

I'm watching Thelma and Louise waiting for my friend to call.

GeeK_2004 03-10-2004 09:06 AM

I wanna go back home and go to bed...

JulieCitySlicker 03-10-2004 12:27 PM

Hot Dang!

I have money today :bigjump: :dancing:

I'm outta here ;)

GeeK_2004 03-10-2004 12:31 PM

today is only wed....

wish it was friday

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-10-2004 02:06 PM

Well, what a night I had! Spent it in the hospital with Sara. She had been vomiting all day and she wasn't keeping anything down. We took her to the doctors and they admitted her because she was dehydrated. She was a little trooper. She barely cried when they put the IV in her arm and they took blood from her this morning and she waited until everybody left before she cried. She's home now and doing much better. She still isn't real crazy about eating anything but she is doing alot of drinking! just keep her in your thoughts. I really don't think she wants to go back so , I'm trying to get her to eat. As long as she keeps drinking the doc says she should be ok! :hugs:

PaulMcCoygirl 03-10-2004 04:51 PM

Well instead of me driving, one of my friends moms is driving us up on Sunday and we're going to spend the night. I think on Sunday we're going to go shopping and to the Riverwalk. I'm going with some pretty crazy people so it's going to be fun! :D

Dogstar 03-10-2004 04:58 PM

Excellent, Alisha. I'm glad it worked out for you!

Kris, that poor little thing. What does she have, the flu? I hope she is feeling better soon! I'll definitely send healing thoughts her way and keep her in my prayersl.

PaulMcCoygirl 03-10-2004 05:02 PM

yeah, I'm glad it worked out too. Those freeways in San Antonio are INSANE!!

Higher_Desire 03-10-2004 05:12 PM

So are the roads in Tijuana. Those are craaaazy.

H=D :note:

Sheila63 03-10-2004 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Well, what a night I had! Spent it in the hospital with Sara. She had been vomiting all day and she wasn't keeping anything down. We took her to the doctors and they admitted her because she was dehydrated. She was a little trooper. She barely cried when they put the IV in her arm and they took blood from her this morning and she waited until everybody left before she cried. She's home now and doing much better. She still isn't real crazy about eating anything but she is doing alot of drinking! just keep her in your thoughts. I really don't think she wants to go back so , I'm trying to get her to eat. As long as she keeps drinking the doc says she should be ok! :hugs:

Aww, Kris, I'm so sorry to hear Sara's been so sick. I will send positive thoughts and prayers her way. I hope she feels better soon.:hugs: You take good care of yourself too.

Alisha, have fun in San Antonio!! I've seen pics of the Riverwalk and it looks really cool!! :)