CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What Will Be on the Last Creed Album (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7073)

WeatheredWoman 07-18-2004 09:28 AM

Hope it contains a DVD from their NYE concert 2002... *sigh*

I keep hearing that that was the best concert of all... Oh how I would like to get a sneak peek of that concert!

Sheila63 07-18-2004 03:23 PM

OMG, Stef, that's the one concert I was at and I would do just about anything to see that on a dvd or even a cd. It was phenomenal!!! :jam:

Bridge of Clay 07-18-2004 03:34 PM

I'd like to see the Chicago concert as well. It seems Mark ripped a 15min solo in the middle of Say I and he shredded in the middle of Higher. Must've been quite impressive!

Shadow 07-18-2004 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
I'd like to see the Chicago concert as well. It seems Mark ripped a 15min solo in the middle of Say I and he shredded in the middle of Higher. Must've been quite impressive!

Marcos - do you mean Philly. Philly was NYE.

Maybe deep down they knew what the future would hold for Creed. It was the last show of a very grueling year. They were probably all happy to see the tour come to an end at that point. The guys probably gave it their all that night. I'm feeling very,very sad again about this break-up.

jammy123 07-22-2004 12:22 PM

was the NY concert commercially recorded?

Shadow 07-22-2004 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammy123
was the NY concert commercially recorded?

Do you mean NYE?

No it was not commercially recorded.

Shadow 07-23-2004 07:36 PM

Here is a little bit of information from an article that was posted in Billboard this past March.

The label is prepping a Creed retrospective for release at some point this year, featuring hits and previously unreleased material.

The Lithium 07-24-2004 09:48 AM

Quote:

That was problably awesome, but he did it for a reason... Stapp screwed up so Mark had to do something about it...

The Lithium 07-24-2004 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I'm feeling very,very sad again about this break-up.

Tremonti/Stapp music in my heart forever, and ever and ever!

Bridge of Clay 07-24-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Marcos - do you mean Philly. Philly was NYE.

Maybe deep down they knew what the future would hold for Creed. It was the last show of a very grueling year. They were probably all happy to see the tour come to an end at that point. The guys probably gave it their all that night. I'm feeling very,very sad again about this break-up.

He did that at Philly too?

I said Chicago because it was on the infamous concert review I read, from Erin. :)

Shadow 07-25-2004 11:11 AM

Quote:

He did that at Philly too?

I said Chicago because it was on the infamous concert review I read, from Erin. :)

Marcos, I think I got confused somewhere. (Sorry). I don't know why I asked you that. I'm sure I knew at the time. :confused:

Bridge of Clay 07-28-2004 03:44 PM

no probs! :)

rabidgopher04 07-29-2004 12:36 AM

What will be on the last Creed album...
Bullets
Freedom Fighter
Who's Got My Back?
Signs
One Last Breath
My Sacrifice
Stand Here With Me
Weathered
Hide
Don't Stop Dancing
Lullaby

With Wind-up's track record of putting out Creed items (other than their studio albums) I'm not so sure we should even expect another "promised" Creed release (remember the DVD).

kariyanine 08-11-2004 04:54 PM

I would love for a two disc compilation album. With whatever they have in the archives. And then a seperate two disc DVD with a concert on the one disc and all the videos on the second disc.

Not that i see that happening though.