CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   who here (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1317)

mommydutson 01-12-2003 04:15 PM

who here

loves the band music more than the controversy that surrounds it???i am new here but i see a lot of bashing here and it is very disappointing. It is all about the music not the controversy or press. yes we love the guys as much as the music but why get involved with stuff we cannot change?? it happens let it go get over it and move on!!

just one fans opinion:angel:

njcreedite 01-12-2003 04:24 PM

Totally agree.:D
Why bash the band????:confused: They're the best rock band out there. They are a group of guys...humans... not perfect .
Who is? So let's just enjoy them and share in that joy.:D
Leave the bashing to the press. That's what they're for.
:peacelove :angel:

mommydutson 01-12-2003 04:29 PM

yes i agree i don't know about some of you but creed has given me new life. i have had a tough few years and until i heard creed i thought i was alone. they have given me hope and a lot of good memories not to mention i have made many new friends because of the boards. I love their music and love them and it does my heart good to see a band that cares about other things besides themselves ...WAWO great way to give back thanks guy

all those memories we share i will cherish everyone of them

TeriB19 01-12-2003 05:14 PM

Hi and welcome to the bb to both Mommydutson and NJcreedite. It is very unfortunate that lately since the 12/29 fiasco, many people joined this bb to vent their frustrations, and among them were many bashers. However, a good many of the bashers have left. If you look at the majority of the posts PRIOR to 12/29, there were very few if any hate posts. We usually take care of the bashers, nip them in the bud early (our most excellent administrator, Steve, takes care of us here). It is a very peaceful, entertaining and fun board to post to and we have all become very good friends. Please stick around, as the Creed bashing will eventually lessen and die out as people get sick and tired of complaining about how drunk Scott was.

hotforscott 01-12-2003 05:17 PM

Exactly, there have been so many newbies who joinged just to vent about Chicago, and that is not the basis of this board. This is a VERY positive board and we have TONS of fun posting here. We hope you enjoy it and stay for a long time.

njcreedite 01-12-2003 05:47 PM

Thanks folks....Mommyd and I are friends who met on Bandrags, which you may have heard is gone:mad: . We met a few very nice Creedfeed people while inline at the Spectrum NYE. They said very nice things about the board. So, you can imagine our :eek: when we came over here and read all those nasty messages.
Happy to hear its just a fluke. Terri, I love reading your replies. You have a great wit. Thanks to both for making us feel welcome.
Hope to be here a while. :D
Lin

hotforscott 01-12-2003 06:45 PM

I can only imagine what you were thinking. I am glad you saw past it and stuck around. Hope to read your posts soon.

creedchick02 01-12-2003 07:52 PM

I just want to know one thing.....did one lousy show change there music at all.....and it was just one....ONE SHOW in SIX YEARS;)

Kris 01-12-2003 07:57 PM

who here

You are absolutely right mommydutson! :clap:

Most Creed fans feel the way you do. They have rocked alot of peoples lives for the better! :roll:

:band:

JenRN 01-12-2003 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by njcreedite
Thanks folks....Mommyd and I are friends who met on Bandrags, which you may have heard is gone:mad: .  We met a few very nice Creedfeed people while inline at the Spectrum NYE.  They said very nice things about the board.  So, you can imagine our :eek:  when we came over here and read all those nasty messages.  
 Happy to hear its just a fluke. Terri, I love reading your replies.  You have a great wit.  Thanks to both for making us feel welcome.
Hope to be here a while.  :D    
Lin

Welcome!!!! Bandrags is gone:confused: What happened? Gosh what am I going to do, I usually order a lot of stuff from them!

TeriB19 01-12-2003 09:20 PM

Quote:

I just want to know one thing.....did one lousy show change there music at all.....and it was just one....ONE SHOW in SIX YEARS
Apparently so, creedchick, for some disgruntled fans. Some couldn't get over it. Luckily, most did and made this a happier place to post.

Sheila63 01-13-2003 12:01 PM

Re: who here

Quote:

Originally posted by Kris
You are absolutely right mommydutson!  :clap:

Most Creed fans feel the way you do. They have rocked alot of peoples lives for the better!       :roll:

:band:

I know I feel that way, mommydutson & Kris. They've certainly rocked my world and made my life better!! Rock On!!!

DangerousDan85 01-13-2003 02:46 PM

yeah their music has helped me through some rough times the past year also

njcreedite 01-13-2003 07:49 PM

Sorry to be misleading.....bandrags wasn't gone just their bb. I just heard from Teri that it's back up:D I'm going to go check it out, but will continue to post here with new friends.:dancing:
Thanks to all. Lin