CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Michael, give us an update! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5485)

Bridge of Clay 01-10-2004 03:42 PM

Michael, give us an update!

how's Mark project going?

Is still tough to find a cool name that people never took or you already got one?

TeriB19 01-10-2004 04:36 PM

How about the Beatles? No one is using that one anymore.

Higher_Desire 01-10-2004 07:44 PM

I still like my ideas of Stappless Creed and Scott-Free.

H-D :hypno:

Dogstar 01-10-2004 07:45 PM

LMAO @ Scott-Free...I had missed that one, H-D...hehehe

Bridge of Clay 01-10-2004 08:59 PM

well... he was online when I created the thread... nobody can say I didn't try... :D

creedlvr 01-10-2004 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LMAO @ Scott-Free...I had missed that one, H-D...hehehe

Scott-Free is pretty funny ... and quite creative. But it makes me sad. :(

Dogstar 01-10-2004 09:55 PM

It makes me sad, too, creedlvr, but I just enjoyed the word-play :D...

JulieCitySlicker 01-10-2004 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire

LMAO :D

creedlvr 01-10-2004 10:02 PM

Quote:

It makes me sad, too, creedlvr, but I just enjoyed the word-play :D...

Yeah ... it was pretty clever.

hide 01-10-2004 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
Yeah ... it was pretty clever.

i'm very grateful for how Mark has kept has updated through Michael, although it would be good if Wind-Up kept us updated. I'm only assuming that both Scott's solo work and this new band will be on Wind-Up though, both because of contractual reasons and I see no reason to put it out on another label.

Bridge of Clay 01-10-2004 10:34 PM

yeah, hide...

but I need to say this: Wind-up is good to pick bands, but it totally sucks at managing them... their PR is poor and what they're doing to Submersed is just unfair...

so, if we're waiting for WU's words... we'll die waiting...

hide 01-10-2004 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
yeah, hide...

but I need to say this: Wind-up is good to pick bands, but it totally sucks at managing them... their PR is poor and what they're doing to Submersed is just unfair...

so, if we're waiting for WU's words... we'll die waiting...

from the outside that appears to be true they devote basically all their energies to Creed and now Evansence because they are bringing in the dollars which I can understand. However the bands that are not as popular are left out in the cold somewhat. SubmerseD seems ready to go, and it appears the release is been held back to cash in a little more on Evansence.

DangerousDan85 01-10-2004 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire

HEY I CAME UP WITH "STAPPLESS" BUDDY!!!

Bridge of Clay 01-11-2004 08:06 PM

how about "Less is More"? :P
or something with the word "soul" in it...

Frankie 01-11-2004 08:48 PM

Quote:

how about "Less is More"? :P
or something with the word "soul" in it...

Yeah...I like that...as in

Without Scott we ain't got no soul ;)

musicmind226 01-11-2004 09:00 PM

How about

A new begining-oooooooh aaaaaaaah ;)

hayley 01-11-2004 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
HEY I CAME UP WITH "STAPPLESS" BUDDY!!!

That's what I thought when I saw his comment :nut:

And yeah I hope we get an update from Michael soon!

Bridge of Clay 01-12-2004 04:04 PM

Is Stapp less? If so, is less more? :confused:

j/k :)

musicmind226 01-12-2004 07:57 PM

Quote:

Is Stapp less? If so, is less more? :confused:

j/k :)

Absolutelt :cool:

Jooji_2 01-14-2004 08:24 AM

Oooooooh.....Oooooooh.....I have a name....

How about the Four Stooges. The Three Stooges is no doubt copyrighted, but not the Four Stooges. Tremonti could be Moe, Marshall is Larry, Flip is Curley (Curley was always my fav)...and this fantastic new singer can be Shep.

Oooooh...this is fun.....let me think. I'm sure I can come up with lots more..... :D

Jooji_2 01-14-2004 08:27 AM

Or was it Shemp??????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
How about the Four Stooges. The Three Stooges is no doubt copyrighted, but not the Four Stooges. Tremonti could be Moe, Marshall is Larry, Flip is Curley (Curley was always my fav)...and this fantastic new singer can be Shep.

Oooooh...this is fun.....let me think. I'm sure I can come up with lots more..... :D

I'm not sure.....you know the guy...was it Shep or Shemp??????

ITTE66 01-14-2004 11:04 AM

New CD

I heard Creed was working on one more CD....for 2004 and their solo projects.

Jooji_2 01-14-2004 11:39 AM

Another One!!!!!

Quote:

I'm not sure.....you know the guy...was it Shep or Shemp??????

How about "Flipster and the Morons"? That has a real retro 50's 60's feel to it...kinda like Martha and Vandellas, or Derek and the Dominoes......

They could all wear matching shiny suits with skinny ties.......they could be the world's next Earth, Wind, and Fire!!!!!!! :D

Jooji_2 01-14-2004 11:43 AM

That's what I've heard.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITTE66
I heard Creed was working on one more CD....for 2004 and their solo projects.

that's what I've heard too. A compilation CD of hits, b-sides, unreleased songs...and maybe even some new material :D Who knows.....maybe even a video for a new song?????? We can always hope.......

Jooji_2 01-14-2004 02:34 PM

How about this........

Quote:

How about "Flipster and the Morons"? That has a real retro 50's 60's feel to it...kinda like Martha and Vandellas, or Derek and the Dominoes......

They could all wear matching shiny suits with skinny ties.......they could be the world's next Earth, Wind, and Fire!!!!!!! :D

Four Hands, Two Sticks, and a Mouth....get it???? Four hands....the guitarist and the bassist, two sticks.....the drummer....and of course the mouth would be the singer.....Come on.....you guys aren't any fun!!!.....I thought you liked to poke fun at people....if so....let's at least give everyone an equal opportunity...we wouldn't want the other guys to think we don't care about them too!!!!!

What????????? Is it because I'm not poking fun at the right person? :D

WeatheredWoman 01-14-2004 02:41 PM

:poke: :dunno:

facelessman 01-14-2004 10:36 PM

woohoo! :banana:

creedsister 01-14-2004 11:06 PM

meh

hayley 01-14-2004 11:19 PM

meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh vmeh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh

:D

Jooji_2 01-15-2004 04:19 PM

How about.......

Quote:

Four Hands, Two Sticks, and a Mouth....get it???? Four hands....the guitarist and the bassist, two sticks.....the drummer....and of course the mouth would be the singer.....Come on.....you guys aren't any fun!!!.....I thought you liked to poke fun at people....if so....let's at least give everyone an equal opportunity...we wouldn't want the other guys to think we don't care about them too!!!!!

What????????? Is it because I'm not poking fun at the right person? :D

How about......"The Axemen Cometh"....ya know...the guitar is an ax...you mean to tell me that none of you have anything funny to contribute???????? :D

Jez 01-15-2004 04:21 PM

Quote:

How about......"The Axemen Cometh"....ya know...the guitar is an ax...you mean to tell me that none of you have anything funny to contribute???????? :D

Jooji's on a roll...hehehe...

WeatheredWoman 01-15-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

You're stuck in the Bulletsvid... right??? ;)

How bout "Four Mounts" (Quattromonti) :confused:

TeriB19 01-15-2004 11:59 PM

Jooji it was Shemp! I'm probably one of the only female Three Stooges fans alive.

Dogstar 01-16-2004 01:13 AM

Nope, I'm a fan, too!!! :D

Jooji_2 01-16-2004 10:59 AM

True......

Quote:

One of them did carry an ax in the Bullets video...but thats not where I got the idea.

I did have another idea though....how about The Black and Tans......I read somewhere that's Tremonti's fav drink......but no....sounds too much like a dog...but then maybe the Black and Tan Hounds.....

Thanks for clearing up the Shep/Shemp question Teri...I never could remember what that guys name was.

Ya know its really beginning to hurt my feelings...all the people who were havin so much fun before in this thread don't wanna play. Where did they all go....what poking fun isn't fun unless its poking fun at Stapp???????? That's not playin fair

P.S. Thanks Jez....yeah...I'm on a roll....and I may keep rolling... at least until I start going uphill :D .

Sheila63 01-16-2004 11:25 AM

Quote:

Nope, I'm a fan, too!!! :D

Same here!!

Jooji_2 01-16-2004 03:03 PM

Okay.......

Quote:

One of them did carry an ax in the Bullets video...but thats not where I got the idea.

I did have another idea though....how about The Black and Tans......I read somewhere that's Tremonti's fav drink......but no....sounds too much like a dog...but then maybe the Black and Tan Hounds.....

Thanks for clearing up the Shep/Shemp question Teri...I never could remember what that guys name was.

Ya know its really beginning to hurt my feelings...all the people who were havin so much fun before in this thread don't wanna play. Where did they all go....what poking fun isn't fun unless its poking fun at Stapp???????? That's not playin fair

P.S. Thanks Jez....yeah...I'm on a roll....and I may keep rolling... at least until I start going uphill :D .

I guess I should end the torture....though I admit...it was such fun....here's my last idea. "We Have No Name and No Singer....But we are sure we are gonna kick butt" I know...its kinda long......and its a pretty confident statement....do you think it might make them look like they are arrogant and have huge egos?

I have to admit though, some of you here have proved my point. Just remember the insults and replies that you think are so funny....they can go both ways. :D

WeatheredWoman 01-17-2004 10:10 AM

Quote:

I guess I should end the torture....though I admit...it was such fun....here's my last idea. "We Have No Name and No Singer....But we are sure we are gonna kick butt" I know...its kinda long......and its a pretty confident statement....do you think it might make them look like they are arrogant and have huge egos?

I have to admit though, some of you here have proved my point. Just remember the insults and replies that you think are so funny....they can go both ways. :D

Well how about "Take a Stapp back" ?
Just popped in my mind when I read Velocityidp's thread ;)

creedsister 01-17-2004 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Well how about "Take a Stapp back" ?
Just popped in my mind when I read Velocityidp's thread ;)

thats soooo fricking true my friend she or it just as well say i hate scott stapp is there anybody else here that will agree withmy insults and my views in facts And Get it the hell over with :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Gabriel 01-17-2004 06:14 PM

Finding a band name is still the bane of everyone's existence. The search goes on..

Michael