CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

eusebioCBR 11-16-2006 09:25 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

saved by zero

four days and that song will not get out of my brain!

GoodGodGirl23 11-16-2006 12:42 PM

Can't wait for Thanksgiving to get here!:)

bilal 11-16-2006 01:59 PM

atlest 7 miles of strolling

+

some dozen of cigrates during it

+

took over 2 hours atleast

and this is what is left of me ==> :zombie:

HeavensOnFire 11-17-2006 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
Can't wait for Thanksgiving to get here!:)

Oh Susie Love Ya So Much!!! GoodGod Its Good To Hear From YA, i cant wait either, the family get togethers :D the cherry and brown sugar glazed ham :D the apple turkey the magic meatloaf the peach shortcake aunties sweet potatoe pies i order her to fix a dozen and the lovley rich dressing :D secret recipie and that cremead potatoe salad you cant get enough of, to avoid this speciale ocassion i begged my boss to let me work on thanksgiving day

HeavensOnFire 11-17-2006 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
atlest 7 miles of strolling

+

some dozen of cigrates during it

+

took over 2 hours atleast

and this is what is left of me ==> :zombie:

You,ll Be Fine, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa strolling and pacing man is not unusal its a whatch thing if its going like last for 2 hours it will turn into a 4 dayer but if it only last for me 25 min. or less i will reach that prayer :D and what need is trying to be reached, im sure :D it must have been like 5 or 6 days for funky lit sissys damn teeth haaaaaaaaaaaaa, Damn You, Damn You Carrie HAAAAAAAA our kness are weak GIRL!!! and you want More Prayer,

bilal 11-19-2006 03:24 PM

man.... health is a real important thing man, i mean.... if your healthy, you can smoke, you can sniff, you can drink... you eat Junk food while your working and drink loads of coffee at all the odd times, you can stay awake for days and then sleep whole weekends.... watch movies all night long..... and ofcource, the pot party on friday nights..... i mean, health is very important.. you guys take care of that for sure!

HeavensOnFire 11-20-2006 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
man.... health is a real important thing man, i mean.... if your healthy, you can smoke, you can sniff, you can drink... you eat Junk food while your working and drink loads of coffee at all the odd times, you can stay awake for days and then sleep whole weekends.... watch movies all night long..... and ofcource, the pot party on friday nights..... i mean, health is very important.. you guys take care of that for sure!

well the coffea yes, you know how i love my coffea i did,nt get any rest over the week end i dont why ieven bother haaaaaaaaaa few hours good enough, thats all i need, and to top it off the damn whasher broke, i,ll have to freaking call rent a center, get in more debt, i would hate to run out of clean laundry in the midst of things its the last thing i need to worry about one of you guys dont let me forget to call wensday so i can get it delivered and forgot about ***

bilal 11-21-2006 11:12 AM

OMG!!!! hippies!!!

Ana4Stapp 11-21-2006 02:38 PM

I need to buy another contact lenses...veery sooon !!! Mne are just impossible to see ...what means Im almost Miss Magoo ...maybe i should try making that surgery ..but Im afraid of it...'myopia' sucks anyway !!!

eusebioCBR 11-21-2006 02:46 PM

^don't like glasses, huh?

Dogstar 11-21-2006 02:51 PM

LOL @ Ms Magoo! :D

Random thought: Colds suck.

eusebioCBR 11-21-2006 08:21 PM

I don't like turkey at all, wish the Pilgrims had cooked some steaks:(

Ana4Stapp 11-21-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
^don't like glasses, huh?

Hey ...when I said contact lenses wel i had my reasons...ya know... Im veeeery myopic (-9)....( yes Miss Magoo..my friends called me that on schooldays ) so cant use 'normal' glasses unless they are 'big /enormous/horrible...it could looks like a 'disaster'...lol so theres no possibility; foget glasses, baby!!:glasses:

bilal 11-22-2006 01:25 AM

electric shock sucks!!!....

bilal 11-22-2006 01:26 AM

electric shock sucks!!!....