CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2006 08:35 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Id like to know if someone misses me....humm....well ..prolly not...:(

Of course you are missed Ana:hugs: :hugs:

Ana4Stapp 09-28-2006 09:23 PM

^^
oH Julie..tahnks for ur support..but im not sure....
anyway i know its not a word to describe waht u feel thread..but Im very sad ..one of my best friends here (Kasey) and who i work with (hes my boss) ....is at the hospital....he has a huge problem at his heart (enzimas related) and things got worse cause he also has AIDS...(even though he hides this from us....we a\ll know) ...please guys pray for him.... cause hes the best person I know....his heart is imense ...hes always kind and friend of his friends...he never lets us down...i cant imagine losing him...:(

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2006 09:27 PM

Aww! I'm sorry to hear that Ana:( I'll be praying for him!

I got into a yelling match with a co-worker today at work:o

Rocketqueen 09-28-2006 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
^^
oH Julie..tahnks for ur support..but im not sure....
anyway i know its not a word to describe waht u feel thread..but Im very sad ..one of my best friends here (Kasey) and who i work with (hes my boss) ....is at the hospital....he has a huge problem at his heart (enzimas related) and things got worse cause he also has AIDS...(even though he hides this from us....we a\ll know) ...please guys pray for him.... cause hes the best person I know....his heart is imense ...hes always kind and friend of his friends...he never lets us down...i cant imagine losing him...:(

what ever the sitution is My Ana Im sure hes a speciale guy ITS, COVERED, AMEN AND AMEN

Rocketqueen 09-28-2006 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Aww! I'm sorry to hear that Ana:( I'll be praying for him!

I got into a yelling match with a co-worker today at work:o

i did tuesday but she did all the yelling joyce such a kind woman i sware that woman gets out of bed and takes mega bitch pills , but i do admire her for certain things , it was my day off and i did,nt know it was because nobody could find their work calanders , b/c the store is being remodeled noe i tool full blame because i could find it burried under underneath all of those boxes their , to please her i just said i will work off the clock and no harm done,

Rocketqueen 09-28-2006 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
when did she say anything about it meaning sexually frustrated?:dunno:

oh dear! speaking of sexually frustrated, that snl episode with the horny italians is on with dana carvey makin out on the table. Yick!

She Did,nt SHE SAID
IRRTIABLE, and you said ORNEY so i just gave my own translation i guess , dont worry my donna lee baby , i would never put words in Doggys mouth hers to smart , when i heared IRRTIABLE AND ORNEY i just asumed it was sexual flustration , i dont think i saw that episode ,

Sincirr 10-02-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
She Did,nt SHE SAID
IRRTIABLE, and you said ORNEY so i just gave my own translation i guess , when i heared IRRTIABLE AND ORNEY i just asumed it was sexual flustration , i dont think i saw that episode ,

HAAAAAA!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That is just SO FUNNY! I love your translation! haaaaaa!:hammerlol
Ohno I wasnt worried at all - I thought I missed something actually

I am trying to work out the world time thing to see whether I am oline at a decent time for Alabama time...hehe...its 4am here!

metalchris25 10-02-2006 02:47 PM

Aint you glad we aint all California girls? Wait, thats not right........

Sincirr 10-02-2006 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
Aint you glad we aint all California girls? Wait, thats not right........

:hammerlol

Rocketqueen 10-02-2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

HAAAAAA!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That is just SO FUNNY! I love your translation! haaaaaa!:hammerlol
Ohno I wasnt worried at all - I thought I missed something actually

I am trying to work out the world time thing to see whether I am oline at a decent time for Alabama time...hehe...its 4am here!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA We Are ALL KISSING HANKS ASS DOWN IN BAMA BABY BECAUSE THATS HOW WE DO IT DIXIE , ITS A FAMILY TRADITION :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dont Worry About It We Will Work Out Next Week, We Try To Run It In Each Other, Next week, DAT MY DONNA LEE BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY :banana:

Rocketqueen 10-02-2006 11:34 PM

Quote:

:hammerlol

yes it is girlfriend he is talking about Gretcha Wilson, i know its Lame Song , CALAFORINA CHICKS RULE , AND THEY ALWAYS WILL,

Ana4Stapp 10-04-2006 07:06 PM

I wish I wasnt so stupid....believing in certain kind of people ... who loves to play... :(

Rocketqueen 10-04-2006 11:48 PM

:) :hugs: let,em play you,ll either kill,em or cure ,em i tell you what, :) its best my tweet heart to be uncertian times, untill you can discern its not being stupid at all ,

bilal 10-05-2006 11:48 AM

i have to get off this darn ride...... and i must walk away from the light...... towards the sea.... and beg for it to carry me through...... far far away..... drop me off at an island and gaurd me there.......

Sincirr 10-05-2006 02:21 PM

Hehe...me and RocketQueen are almost trying to figure out a DATE! HAAAAA!!!!:roll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna4Stapp
I wish I wasnt so stupid....believing in certain kind of people ... who loves to play...

damn straight. Preach it sista!:jam: