CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   *NEW* Creed video - back to the puzzle! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5253)

hide 12-17-2003 01:18 AM

sersiously how hard would it be for Wind-Up or Creed Ink to send us a short email clarifying all of this? I guess all this talk helps reduce their marketing costs :ie because of word of mouth but this getting a little annoying.

Saying that I think we can safely say that Creed have not broken up but whether this is for the DVD or CD i'm not sure? The news item said new cd's coming out in 2004 but that seems to conflict with Dogstar's email.

zhoya 12-17-2003 07:17 AM

Thanks for the welcome Sheila :cool:

Quote:

Zhoya: I wasn't blamming on the pit. I meant that if people didn't like the news, to blame it on the pit, since everything is new, good or bad, sounds like it's pit's blame. C'mon, even Saddam was found in the pit! hehehe j/k

Okay I get it now lol :p

Bridge of Clay 12-17-2003 04:49 PM

:( I guess Michael skipped this thread...

hayley 12-17-2003 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
sersiously how hard would it be for Wind-Up or Creed Ink to send us a short email clarifying all of this?

I know, seriuosly. They both suck with their Creed news.

Alter Shredder 12-17-2003 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
:( I guess Michael skipped this thread...

He cleared it up a bit with this post on the marktremonti.net boards

Gabriel

Mark's Brother

Posted: Dec. 17 2003,11:03

I'm thinking the writer got confused too. I know Mark was definately not there.

Michael

Frankie 12-17-2003 06:11 PM

Ok Everyone...I went straight to the horses's mouth...a response to an e-mail that I sent to the producer the article was about. Please take the time to actually read what he said. Promotional material...no entire band was there. Since michael eliminated mark...and the ladies were swarming...my money would be on Scott. LOL

From Mr. Blakely

"In actuality, we were there to shoot a music video for another Tallahassee-based WindUp artist, Big Dismal. This also involved shooting some promotional material for some of the label / management co.'s other artists, nothing which included ENTIRE bands. Cannot really tell you much more about it other than I doubt that it should be taken as a signal that anything new is yet in the works for the group you're asking about.
Wouldn't be knowledgeable of that. Sorry I can't enlighten you any further."

Rain 12-17-2003 06:25 PM

Hmmm..scratches head..

Dogstar 12-17-2003 06:48 PM

Yeah, the e-mail I got from the writer didn't specify who from Creed was at the shoot, just *members*.

Bridge of Clay 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

My money is on Stapp...

(sees Stapp/Big Dismal merge happening on the horizon... could be an illusion as well)

Dogstar 12-17-2003 07:19 PM

Mine, too, Marcos.

Sheila63 12-17-2003 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhoya
Thanks for the welcome Sheila :cool:

You're welcome, zhoya. :)

I agree with you and Marcos, Dogstar. I bet it was Scott that was there too. Thanks to everyone for sharing the info they received. :D

hide 12-17-2003 07:35 PM

okay the plot thickens so I guess this has to be either for Scott's solo album or the DVD, since Mark or Philips wouldn't have to be there for that. But if it is for Scott's solo album that is too quick surely?

Dogstar 12-17-2003 07:43 PM

It seems it's promo stuff for the label more than anything else...just my impression.

Frankie 12-17-2003 07:49 PM

It was promotional material for the label...READ what the producer said ^^^^

As to Scott joining Big Dismal...please READ this...I posted at the Big Dismal board to ask about the article. Eric Durrance a member of the Big Dismal Band responded...

I dont think our video has any relation to creed at all. we did shoot a video but never heard about it being released with creeds video. i think the press is confused. but then again in this buisness who knows. i will look into this further and let you know. thanks for posting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridge of Clay 12-17-2003 07:58 PM

he was nice to post!

The DVD is NOT coming out... it's dust by now... :(