CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Have to say this about Brian ... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7093)

p j 07-18-2004 08:56 PM

Have to say this about Brian ...

Liked the crew cut look he had a few years ago. I'm not really going for the long hair, don't think it works on him.

However, I heard "Open Your Eyes" on the radio the other day and stopped on the channel because I thought it was a really great song (I have heard part of it before this time) and then realized who it was !

I can tell a difference between the first Creed album w/Marshall and then the other 2 I believe w/out him. The music sounds complete w/him in the band.

However, the hair has got to go !

aussiecreeder 07-18-2004 09:04 PM

marshall played bass on the second album but weathered did suffer for his absence, i agree with that.

Dogstar 07-18-2004 09:05 PM

Love Brians long hair :D :P

Bridge of Clay 07-18-2004 10:37 PM

Brian recorded his lines for Human Clay. Awesome job, if you take your time to listen to Say I, Wrong Way... the under rated songs!

And, imo, Mark did a really good job in My Sacrifice and OLB.

johellion 07-18-2004 10:45 PM

Marshall

OK!!! Let me get this straight!!! Brian was with Creed for the first 2 albums. Weathered was the only album he was not in. Hair has nothing to do with it!!!YESSSSSSSSSSS Creed rocked with the first 2 albums.....Weathered the 3rd album was weak(the 3rd album was not with Brian ....and it sounded different)....You need to know your Creed news!!! And I will get alot of shit by saying this ....but it is true~~~~ and I don't give a shit!!! ROCK ON~~~~~

Dogstar 07-18-2004 10:46 PM

I still love Brian's long hair :D

johellion 07-18-2004 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I still love Brian's long hair :D

I like it too!!! I told him to enjoy....most in our family are bald!!!! I told him to let it HANG!!! hehehehe!! :D

Dogstar 07-18-2004 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johellion
I like it too!!! I told him to enjoy....most in our family are bald!!!! I told him to let it HANG!!! hehehehe!! :D

:D :cool:

aussiecreeder 07-19-2004 04:18 AM

i think mark did a good job with freedom fighter as well. weathered missed brian but it still holds up well IMO.

hayley 07-19-2004 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p j
I'm not really going for the long hair, don't think it works on him.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Brian, don't listen to him. I LOVE YOUR HAIR. :D How could you say that? :crying: :crying: J/k but his hair is beautiful. :p

Mulletman 07-19-2004 10:51 AM

The long hair has got to go. He looked a lot better when he had his pretty boy boy band look. Now he looks like a girl!

ctfan 07-19-2004 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johellion
OK!!! Let me get this straight!!! Brian was with Creed for the first 2 albums. Weathered was the only album he was not in. Hair has nothing to do with it!!!YESSSSSSSSSSS Creed rocked with the first 2 albums.....Weathered the 3rd album was weak(the 3rd album was not with Brian ....and it sounded different)....You need to know your Creed news!!! And I will get alot of shit by saying this ....but it is true~~~~ and I don't give a shit!!! ROCK ON~~~~~

Not having Marshall on it didn't matter, I thought Weathered was a great cd :) ! As for his hair, no comment :D

Dogstar 07-19-2004 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctfan
Not having Marshall on it didn't matter, I thought Weathered was a great cd :) ! As for his hair, no comment :D

I disagree. I think Weathered missed the vibe the other two CDs had because Brian wasn't on it. It's the weakest of the three CDs, IMO.

Shadow 07-19-2004 12:52 PM

We all know Mark had to do double duty on Weathered. If Brian was still with them more time would have been spent with the bass parts. I think Mark just did what he had to do on the songs. Since he's not a bass player, there was nothing "extra" put into it.

As far as the hair goes - I liked short hair on Brian. BUT I love the color it is now.

Dogstar 07-19-2004 12:53 PM

Yeah, the color is cool as well.

farmgirl 07-19-2004 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
The long hair has got to go. He looked a lot better when he had his pretty boy boy band look. Now he looks like a girl!

I never thought he had a pretty boy look. :eek: I do prefer the long hair though...guess I like it on guys.

johellion 07-19-2004 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
We all know Mark had to do double duty on Weathered. If Brian was still with them more time would have been spent with the bass parts. I think Mark just did what he had to do on the songs. Since he's not a bass player, there was nothing "extra" put into it.

As far as the hair goes - I liked short hair on Brian. BUT I love the color it is now.

You are right!!! Mark had to do double duty!!!and he isn't a bass player!!!...Let's ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!We have the chemistry!!! They are back !!! With new music.!!! AND the BEST of AB is to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johellion 07-19-2004 10:10 PM

And All I Can Say!!!!

[quote=ctfan]Not having Marshall on it didn't matter, I thought Weathered was a great cd :)

I have NO COMMENT!!!!! But I can still SMILE!!! Cause its opinion
and I LIKE IT!!!! :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-19-2004 10:39 PM

I think all of the albums are great. Weathered would have been better bass wise if Brian would have done it, but I still love Weathered.

As far as the hair goes, CUT IT OFF! It looks bad on Brian. A lot of the time I like guys with long hair, but Brian doesn't look good in it IMO. I don't think Mark of Flip would look good with long hair either, but also they don't look good with a burr (sp????? :rolleyes: )

hayley 07-20-2004 04:19 AM

I think Flip would look great with long hair, not Mark though because he looks bad ass with the short hair style.

Aww you guys, I'm suprised at what you are all thinking about Brian's hair. :eek: Oh well, I hope he keeps it because I'm loving it. :D (As you all probably know by now) :laugh:

Mulletman 07-20-2004 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl
I never thought he had a pretty boy look. :eek: I do prefer the long hair though...guess I like it on guys.

Pretty boy! *sqwuak*

click here

click here

click here

farmgirl 07-20-2004 10:26 AM

LOL. I meant that I don't find him attractive. :D

Bridge of Clay 07-20-2004 07:17 PM

I used to look like him! ;)

hayley 07-25-2004 02:24 AM

You should have grown your hair out and dyed it orange/red, then you would have been one SEXY BEAST!! ;)