CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp to be on TV (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5279)

Higher_Desire 12-18-2003 09:17 PM

Scott Stapp to be on TV

Scott Stapp will be on VH1's Rock & A Hard Place.

"Rock And A Hard Place: Top Cases Of 2003" recaps the legal trials and tribulations of your musicians and pop-culture icons in 2003. Hosted by veteran television personality Lisa Canning, this special covers the biggest cases of the year. In addition to Stapp, other profiles will include 50 Cent, The Beastie Boys, Bobby Brown, Puff Daddy, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Fabolous, Hole (Courtney Love), Michael Jackson, R. Kelly, Salt 'N Pepa, Will Smith, Britney Spears and Scott Weiland.

Our beloved Stappy will be on at the following showtimes.
PLEASE NOTE: All shows are Eastern Time
Friday, Dec. 19 - 12:00 PM
Friday, Dec. 19 - 4:30 PM
Saturday, Dec. 20 - 6:00 PM
Sunday, Dec. 21 - 1:00 AM
Tuesday, Dec. 23 - 9:00 AM
Wednesday, Dec. 24 - 6:30 PM

Also, remember Stapp will be on Celebrity Poker on the Bravo Network on the follwing dates and times. (All times Eastern.)
Tuesday, Jan. 6 - 9:00 PM
Wednesday, Jan. 7 - 1:00 AM
Wednesday, Jan. 7 - 3:30 PM

H-D :xmas:

hide 12-18-2003 10:14 PM

cool thanks for posting this won't be able to watch it as it won't be on down under but hopefully one of the sites has it to watch or at least a transcript!

DangerousDan85 12-18-2003 10:43 PM

thanks HD, i'll be adding those to my Creed tape

TeriB19 12-18-2003 10:46 PM

Thanks Colin! I'll set my VCR!!

hide 12-18-2003 10:46 PM

can someone please tape it and upload it?

facelessman 12-18-2003 11:06 PM

ill be sure to tune in

Rain 12-19-2003 11:02 AM

Thanks! :)

Jez 12-19-2003 11:30 AM

I wish people would stop calling him "Stappy". It's so juvenile....but that's JMO.

Thanks for posting the dates and times. I've got Screenies of "Rock and a Hard Place...maybe if I have time, I will upload them in a bit.

Jez 12-19-2003 11:41 AM

I had a few minutes....here ya go, Thanks to my friend, Elaine :hugs:

Still 1 Still 2 Still 3 Still 4

whocares 12-19-2003 01:31 PM

hey jez

your hilarious!!!!! lol

mushroomy2k 12-19-2003 02:30 PM

hey jez lol y'all find some fun pictures all the time
im getting :sick: from turning on the stove to heat the
house up it dries out the air never fails.
hey whocares how have you been.
ill have to watch this afternoon ive taken in all the plants
that i can pick up, there are just two humungus plants left
it will take 2/3 people or more to pick them up .
have a terrific weeken everyone.

Jez 12-19-2003 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroomy2k
hey jez lol y'all find some fun pictures all the time
im getting :sick: from turning on the stove to heat the
house up it dries out the air never fails.

Hey, Di...
I didn't do those caps...a friend of mine did ;)

Di, do you have a humidifier that you can run in your house? It will help you feel better if the air is drying you out..I promise :)
LOL, you'd think that being in FL. would be enough to keep your house humid!!

The Lithium 12-19-2003 03:56 PM

Nice to hear somethin' from Scottier again! He haven't been talking much at all lately!! :smokin:

The Lithium 12-19-2003 05:06 PM

Nice to hear somethin' from Scottier again! He haven't been talking much at all lately!! :smokin:

tremontirocks! 12-19-2003 07:30 PM

What did Scott Stapp say? Did he say nefin about the "Creed" band? Like when they were going to record and stuff? Or nefin (if its true) about the band breakup?

Sheila63 12-19-2003 08:45 PM

Thanks for the info, Colin and thanks to you too, Stace, for the stills. :)

tremontirocks, the Rock and Hard Place show was about different legal issues various music artists have had over the the past year including the lawsuit involving Creed.

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-19-2003 09:00 PM

I watched it the other day! It's just about the lawsuit! The footage they had of Creed was older footage! There was nothing new! The stupid idiot who started the whole thing was interveiwed!

hayley 12-20-2003 02:02 AM

Gee, thanks for those stills, Jez. That last one, oh his eyyyyes...:pant: :pant: :wub:

I wish we had SOMETHING about Creed on tv over here, it sucks.

Jez 12-20-2003 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
I watched it the other day! It's just about the lawsuit! The footage they had of Creed was older footage! There was nothing new! The stupid idiot who started the whole thing was interveiwed!

Yep. It's pretty much just a re-hash of Celebrity Justice. Nothing really to watch.

creedlvr 12-21-2003 11:32 AM

Does anyone know if those dates of the Poker game are all different shows ... like the continuation of one game or will they be the same game re-aired?

The Lithium 12-21-2003 11:51 AM

I don't think so, no.

Jez 12-21-2003 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
Does anyone know if those dates of the Poker game are all different shows ... like the continuation of one game or will they be the same game re-aired?

Hey, Miss G :)

There are SIX poker games that have been/are being aired over the course of December and the beginning of January. The NEW shows air on Tuesday nights, I believe, and the repeats are played throughout the week. The first five games are the preliminaries...the winner from each of these games moves on to play in the FINAL game....game SIX. Scott is playing in game FIVE, which airs on January 6th.
Hope this answers your question!

:D

facelessman 12-22-2003 02:24 AM

meh

Jez 12-22-2003 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
meh

What kind of response is this? :wtf:
I mean really, I know you've been around here a lot longer than I have, but I just don't understand why you feel the need to post "meh" in just about every single thread you visit. Does it mean something? Or is it like some kind of mark that you leave to let everyone know that you have been in the thread? Is it supposed to be funny? Please, help me understand....It doesn't really add anything to the thread other than to your post count and to the time that it takes me to scroll over your posts.
Not trying to be a bitch. I just don't get it.

creedlvr 12-22-2003 01:26 PM

Thanks for the info, Stace! That answered my question!

And I must say ... I've been wondering myself about this "meh" business I've been seeing. I would like to know what it means too!

creedlvr 12-22-2003 01:46 PM

I meant to say too that I think a lot of people here post just to increase their total post count. Personally, I only post when I feel I have something I really want to say ... as you can see by the fact that I've been on here for a year and only have a little over 300 posts. Oh well ... to each his own! But it would be nice to know what things like "meh" means.

facelessman 12-22-2003 01:55 PM

are you ppl newbs? meh is a word of carelessness, a word of nonchalantness, it means like whatever, or something like that. it doesnt really mean anything!! what are you ppl smoking?! :banana:

Jez 12-22-2003 02:09 PM

Quote:

are you ppl newbs? meh is a word of carelessness, a word of nonchalantness, it means like whatever, or something like that. it doesnt really mean anything!! what are you ppl smoking?! :banana:

If it doesn't mean anything, then why do you waste your time posting it? Oh wait....don't answer that.....all I'll get is "meh". :rolleyes:
Make your posts MEAN something, otherwise you're simply wasting people's time and email space when they're subscribed to a thread.

edited to add: When you post "meh" after someone has taken a few minutes to compose their thoughts and post them, it's demeaning, dismissive, and insulting.

edited AGAIN to add: If you really feel like continuing to post your nonsensical one and two word replies, there are a couple of threads for that in the chat forum.

creedlvr 12-22-2003 02:16 PM

Quote:

Hey backoff! It was just a question. And no ... we are not newbs ... we just speak English. The last time I checked ... "meh" was not a word.

If your post was intended to be of a "kidding" nature :confused: ... then I apologize ... but that's not how it came off.

Anyway ... thanks for the explanation.

DangerousDan85 12-22-2003 04:38 PM

nachos

facelessman 12-22-2003 04:44 PM

i do do it in a joking manner, but obviously some of you can see that...and nowhere in the "creedfeed rule book of posting etiquette" does it say that your posts have to mean something...im sorry if it is wasting your time, but if it is, dont read it, or whatever, so calm down, take a :chillpill:, ya know? by you being on my back like that it will only make me want to do it more, but if you dont talk about it, i wont waste my time either trying to draw attention to myself. or heres an idea, just be like "hey faceless, can you please stop doin that?" and ill like "hey jez, ok ill stop" whatever happened to ppl askin nicely for things? they feel like they have to yell to get there way. jeez, i tell ya!

creedlvr 12-22-2003 04:55 PM

Quote:

i do do it in a joking manner, but obviously some of you can see that...and nowhere in the "creedfeed rule book of posting etiquette" does it say that your posts have to mean something...im sorry if it is wasting your time, but if it is, dont read it, or whatever, so calm down, take a :chillpill:, ya know? by you being on my back like that it will only make me want to do it more, but if you dont talk about it, i wont waste my time either trying to draw attention to myself. or heres an idea, just be like "hey faceless, can you please stop doin that?" and ill like "hey jez, ok ill stop" whatever happened to ppl askin nicely for things? they feel like they have to yell to get there way. jeez, i tell ya!

I don't think anyone was yelling ... again ... it was just a question. I really didn't know what it meant.

facelessman 12-22-2003 05:03 PM

thats not towards you, dont worry about it.

creedlvr 12-22-2003 05:11 PM

Quote:

thats not towards you, dont worry about it.

okay ... boy, we're really not doing too good today are we?? ;)

Higher_Desire 12-22-2003 06:00 PM

Why do my threads always get so friggin off topic? I don't get it. The only one that stays on topic is my "TV Show Name Game" in Chat-O-Rama, and even that has it's iffy spots.

Come on everybody! Let's all just get along. We all joke around, and we all know that. We have some good-mannered ribbing and smart-assed clever remarks, but we're still one big happy family. (Granted, a family in which only few members have met.) People can pretty much tell if you're being serious or not.

Spread love. Not VD.

H-D :xmas:

DangerousDan85 12-22-2003 07:51 PM

si senor

facelessman 12-22-2003 09:58 PM

thats what im talkin about

WeatheredWoman 12-22-2003 10:20 PM

meh ;)

facelessman 12-22-2003 10:27 PM

haha, good call

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-22-2003 10:44 PM

may I ask just 1 simple question? WHAT IN THE CRAP DOES "MEH" MEAN????? LOL