CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp to be on TV (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5279)

Sheila63 12-19-2003 08:45 PM

Thanks for the info, Colin and thanks to you too, Stace, for the stills. :)

tremontirocks, the Rock and Hard Place show was about different legal issues various music artists have had over the the past year including the lawsuit involving Creed.

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-19-2003 09:00 PM

I watched it the other day! It's just about the lawsuit! The footage they had of Creed was older footage! There was nothing new! The stupid idiot who started the whole thing was interveiwed!

hayley 12-20-2003 02:02 AM

Gee, thanks for those stills, Jez. That last one, oh his eyyyyes...:pant: :pant: :wub:

I wish we had SOMETHING about Creed on tv over here, it sucks.

Jez 12-20-2003 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
I watched it the other day! It's just about the lawsuit! The footage they had of Creed was older footage! There was nothing new! The stupid idiot who started the whole thing was interveiwed!

Yep. It's pretty much just a re-hash of Celebrity Justice. Nothing really to watch.

creedlvr 12-21-2003 11:32 AM

Does anyone know if those dates of the Poker game are all different shows ... like the continuation of one game or will they be the same game re-aired?

The Lithium 12-21-2003 11:51 AM

I don't think so, no.

Jez 12-21-2003 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
Does anyone know if those dates of the Poker game are all different shows ... like the continuation of one game or will they be the same game re-aired?

Hey, Miss G :)

There are SIX poker games that have been/are being aired over the course of December and the beginning of January. The NEW shows air on Tuesday nights, I believe, and the repeats are played throughout the week. The first five games are the preliminaries...the winner from each of these games moves on to play in the FINAL game....game SIX. Scott is playing in game FIVE, which airs on January 6th.
Hope this answers your question!

:D

facelessman 12-22-2003 02:24 AM

meh

Jez 12-22-2003 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
meh

What kind of response is this? :wtf:
I mean really, I know you've been around here a lot longer than I have, but I just don't understand why you feel the need to post "meh" in just about every single thread you visit. Does it mean something? Or is it like some kind of mark that you leave to let everyone know that you have been in the thread? Is it supposed to be funny? Please, help me understand....It doesn't really add anything to the thread other than to your post count and to the time that it takes me to scroll over your posts.
Not trying to be a bitch. I just don't get it.

creedlvr 12-22-2003 01:26 PM

Thanks for the info, Stace! That answered my question!

And I must say ... I've been wondering myself about this "meh" business I've been seeing. I would like to know what it means too!

creedlvr 12-22-2003 01:46 PM

I meant to say too that I think a lot of people here post just to increase their total post count. Personally, I only post when I feel I have something I really want to say ... as you can see by the fact that I've been on here for a year and only have a little over 300 posts. Oh well ... to each his own! But it would be nice to know what things like "meh" means.

facelessman 12-22-2003 01:55 PM

are you ppl newbs? meh is a word of carelessness, a word of nonchalantness, it means like whatever, or something like that. it doesnt really mean anything!! what are you ppl smoking?! :banana:

Jez 12-22-2003 02:09 PM

Quote:

are you ppl newbs? meh is a word of carelessness, a word of nonchalantness, it means like whatever, or something like that. it doesnt really mean anything!! what are you ppl smoking?! :banana:

If it doesn't mean anything, then why do you waste your time posting it? Oh wait....don't answer that.....all I'll get is "meh". :rolleyes:
Make your posts MEAN something, otherwise you're simply wasting people's time and email space when they're subscribed to a thread.

edited to add: When you post "meh" after someone has taken a few minutes to compose their thoughts and post them, it's demeaning, dismissive, and insulting.

edited AGAIN to add: If you really feel like continuing to post your nonsensical one and two word replies, there are a couple of threads for that in the chat forum.

creedlvr 12-22-2003 02:16 PM

Quote:

Hey backoff! It was just a question. And no ... we are not newbs ... we just speak English. The last time I checked ... "meh" was not a word.

If your post was intended to be of a "kidding" nature :confused: ... then I apologize ... but that's not how it came off.

Anyway ... thanks for the explanation.

DangerousDan85 12-22-2003 04:38 PM

nachos