CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Its Back! Time to drink, what are ya having? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3671)

hotforscott 08-10-2003 02:58 AM

That's what I need to be drinking.

Dogstar 08-10-2003 03:07 AM

Heheheheh, the Ice dry you out a little ;)?

hotforscott 08-10-2003 10:12 AM

LOL, It did. I am suprised I am up already. I drank a coke after all of that beer last night and I swear I could feel the dehydration. It made the coke taste like ass, too. I am definitly out of it today. ;)

TeriB19 08-10-2003 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ZION1010
This  Thread  Sucks  Really  Think  About  It  Aleast  My  All  Tho  You  Never  Got it  IT  Did  Keep  You  Entertained  I dont  Get  It  Im  So  Sorry  but  The  Drink  My  Father  Gives  Ye  Shall  Never  Thirst  Again  And  If  You  Gotta  Know  Im  Drinking  Nothing  As  Of  A  Now  But  I  was  Thinking  About  A  Cup  Of  Hot  Choclate   Later

Thanks for your input. Having religion shoved down my throat first thing in the morning always makes me thirsty. Think I'll go have some coffee now.

hotforscott 08-10-2003 10:20 AM

I know what you mean, Teri. Even through all of the jibrish, I can still make out the bible pushing..........how come it can't all be a blur like the rest of the points in her posts??????

TeriB19 08-10-2003 10:22 AM

Not sure how she thinks her posts keep us entertained. Man this coffee is good.

hotforscott 08-10-2003 10:25 AM

I bet it is good. I need some. I think I will make some now. Mmmm Hmmm, gotta love that coffee!!!!!

Dogstar 08-10-2003 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
LOL, It did. I am suprised I am up already. I drank a coke after all of that beer last night and I swear I could feel the dehydration. It made the coke taste like ass, too. I am definitly out of it today. ;)

LOL, well I hope you recover soon :D. And drink some water. All that caffeine dehydrates as well.

hotforscott 08-10-2003 01:40 PM

I know, I have been drinking some water today. 2 glasses so far, which is not to shabby considering I NEVER drink it.
I feel better, I went to the store today and I am about to go tan here in a few, other then that, I am not gonna do much today, just sit around. My boss' radio show is tonight from 10pm-1am so I will probably listen to that. Today is a day of rest. :D

Dogstar 08-10-2003 01:43 PM

Hehehehe, good for you! I hope you have a very restful day then! I have to work later, but at least it's my Friday, woooo-hoooo. I'm having some more tea right now. Trying to wake up :D.

Sheila63 08-10-2003 01:44 PM

Good for you, Carrie!!:thumbsup: I'm drinking water too, I've had about 3 or 4 tall glasses already today. Now that I've finished balancing my checkbook and paying some bills, I'm going to relax for the rest of the day too.

hotforscott 08-10-2003 01:45 PM

Well, you are lucky that it is your weekend starting. I have to go back tomorrow, after a 3 day weekend, that is tough to do, but I work with all guys in my department and they are all 3 easy on the eyes, so that makes it a little less dreadful. ;)

hotforscott 08-10-2003 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheila63
Good for you, Carrie!!:thumbsup:  I'm drinking water too, I've had about 3 or 4 tall glasses already today.  Now that I've finished balancing my checkbook and paying some bills, I'm going to relax for the rest of the day too.

Great minds think alike.

Dogstar 08-10-2003 01:47 PM

LMAO! I wish there were a couple of guys who would make my workdays better, ehehhehe. Everybody in my dept. is approaching retirement status, except for a couple of us...They all look like my dad --- white hair, LOL.

hotforscott 08-10-2003 01:51 PM

LMFAO, Retirement Status. You crack me up.