CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mark--Soloing All Over The Place!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6364)

Gabriel 04-19-2004 05:57 PM

Mark--Soloing All Over The Place!!

Just wanted to let you all know that Mark ran into the wrestler Chris Jericho at the recording studio. Chris is working at the same studio prepping his next release with his band Fozzy. Chris asked Mark if he would like to do a guest solo on the Fozzy cd and Mark agreed and recorded it yesterday for him.

Michael

Steve 04-19-2004 05:59 PM

Wow, that's great info! Thanks for it!

Higher_Desire 04-19-2004 06:56 PM

YES! Chris Jericho rocks! It's a bit weird to hear his music because of watching him each week on WWE.

Thanks for the news, Michael.

H-D :naughty:

hayley 04-19-2004 07:10 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE JERICHO!!! How awesome is that? WOW cool

Thanks Michael you just made my day

Echelon122 04-19-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
Just wanted to let you all know that Mark ran into the wrestler Chris Jericho at the recording studio. Chris is working at the same studio prepping his next release with his band Fozzy. Chris asked Mark if he would like to do a guest solo on the Fozzy cd and Mark agreed and recorded it yesterday for him.

Michael

you're a post whore today LOL.

I don't follow Wrestling like I used to...I didn't realize Chris was still doing the band thing on the side....cool.

:smokin: :smokin:

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-19-2004 10:05 PM

He's definantly been all over the place. I can say 1 thing, I won't be able to buy all this!! He would have me living on the streets if we did!

Trees of Wisdom 04-19-2004 11:22 PM

Great news! Mark has been really busy. :eek:

facelessman 04-20-2004 02:04 AM

Quote:

Michael

no way, thats awesome. i wonder if he does that kinda stuff out of the goodness of his heart, or for a price.

aussiecreeder 04-20-2004 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
no way, thats awesome. i wonder if he does that kinda stuff out of the goodness of his heart, or for a price.

i'm sure he'll get paid for it, but its not something that is going to deliever the big bucks. something for a friend i think, and hey any excuse to do a solo! :D he is a busy boy, this is such great news although can we afford to buy this, michael angelo (i crave pizza no more) battio's cd, and obviously Submersed and the Creed stuff? lets take our credit cards to the cleaners! :D thats why i don't have one..........

Gabriel 04-20-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman

Actually he did it out of the goodness of his heart. Mark and I met Jericho last year in Tampa through a friend of ours Adam(Edge in the WWE). Jericho told Mark at the time that he was going to do a new Fozzy cd and asked him if he'd do a guest spot on it and Mark agreed. Nothing more was ever heard until Mark happened to run into him at the studio. Mark told him he remembered the convo in Tampa and that if Jericho needed him for anything he would do it. Mark is doing it as a favor and is taking no money for it.

Michael

aussiecreeder 04-20-2004 12:53 PM

Quote:

Actually he did it out of the goodness of his heart. Mark and I met Jericho last year in Tampa through a friend of ours Adam(Edge in the WWE). Jericho told Mark at the time that he was going to do a new Fozzy cd and asked him if he'd do a guest spot on it and Mark agreed. Nothing more was ever heard until Mark happened to run into him at the studio. Mark told him he remembered the convo in Tampa and that if Jericho needed him for anything he would do it. Mark is doing it as a favor and is taking no money for it.

Michael

wow that is very cool and quite generous! lets face it some of us will buy it purely for the sake of hearing Mark solo (and some of us will just download it). hey mark has the build for "sport-entertainment" maybe he could go in the WWE or whatever its called these days? :) So is Jericho the guitarist/vocalist for Fozzy? What style of music do they play? Straight-up rock I assume......

Michael one question you raised the possiblity of a press release about Creed's future, is that still on the cards? thanks for the update......

DangerousDan85 04-20-2004 01:33 PM

This is gonna be awesome! Jericho is my favorite wrestler and Fozzy rock, I got their 2nd cd Happenstance and their dvd that Jericho signed ('cause i preordered it). Now my favorite guitarist Mark is gonna be on their new cd, it doesn't get much better than that.

I remember hearing about Edge (Adam Copeland) going to a Submersed concert with Mark, that's cool that they're friends. Edge is also one of my favorite wrestlers, he just came back to the ring not that long ago, he was out like 15 months with a broken neck.

for those unfamilar with Fozzy, check out this bio

Fozzy Bio

JulieCitySlicker 04-20-2004 01:49 PM

I'm not a fan of wrestling, but that is really cool :)

Good on Mark :D

The Lithium 04-20-2004 02:27 PM

Micheal, you're just as awesome as your brother! Sad enough I don't know anyone of you, but as far as I know you're GOOD people! Mark always rate the fans higher than anyone and you... You go online to give us info that you wouldn't have to do. But you know that we love it, so you do it anyway. Man, I look up to you guys!

Higher_Desire 04-20-2004 05:51 PM

Quote:

Michael

Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. You're friends with Edge!!!??? That's freaking awesome! Edge is my favorite star in the WWE right now. It kicked major arse last night when he and Chris Benoit won the world tag championships. Do you think you could put in a good word for me and maybe get me an autograph? Or have him convince the WWE to do another show in Boise (but not during the summer) and let me meet him for, like, five minutes?

I think I have a new best friend. :rolleyes:

H-D :eyes: