CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Leak" it up! (new band related) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6197)

Bridge of Clay 03-30-2004 09:43 PM

"Leak" it up! (new band related)

Quote:

Myles Kennedy's new band, with Mark Tremonti, Scott Phillips, and Brian Marshall have finished laying out their first album. The band has yet to chose a name, but the album will come out on Wind-Up Records. Look for the album in July with a tour probably in September.

From M4 Fan site.

Ok, if this is true, we should expect mp3 to be leaking on the net very soon! LMAO!!!

Sorry, but I'm desperated for new tunes from Tremonti. In a good way.

Oh, if I had had the chance to be among the pitters when Mark played the demo for them in his truck! :cool: :D

Wylde-Tremonti 03-30-2004 10:05 PM

I hear you dude... yeah... cept i wouldn't get that far.. cuz i'd be on my Knees Thanking God that i accually Met MARK FUCKING TREMONTI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trees of Wisdom 03-30-2004 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
From M4 Fan site.

Ok, if this is true, we should expect mp3 to be leaking on the net very soon! LMAO!!!

Oh, if I had had the chance to be among the pitters when Mark played the demo for them in his truck! :cool: :D

They should have a website up. Also they should be revealing their name soon. But not by Michael Tremonti, though. I can't wait till the official release of their name!

Higher_Desire 03-31-2004 12:37 AM

Very cool! Do you have a link to that site?

H-D :suave:

hayley 03-31-2004 12:38 AM

That's AWESOME, AWESOME, news, thanks so much for sharing that, Marcos, great. I can't wait. :jam:

aussiecreeder 03-31-2004 07:01 AM

this would be great if its true but how can we be sure? its a fait accompli that at least one song will leak. I wouldn't think the mixing would have begun yet BTW which will take a little while.

Shadow 03-31-2004 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I can't wait till the official release of their name!

:lolsign:
Mark's band will be out on tour before Wind-up gives any kind of an official announcement.

creeddane 03-31-2004 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Mark's band will be out on tour before Wind-up gives any kind of an official announcement.

true words :D

creeddane 03-31-2004 01:20 PM

but nonetheless very nice news
cant wait for the album although the of it coming out in DK is 1:100000000 :rockout: :jam: :tremonti:

Gabriel 03-31-2004 01:50 PM

Just wanted to clarify, and I posted something similar to this at the pit. The band has not yet begun to record. However... recording begins NEXT WEEK! The plan is still to have a CD out by August and you might even hear the first single on the radio in late June early July! Get ready folks... its definately coming soon!

Michael

rainfall 03-31-2004 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
From M4 Fan site.

From What specific Mayfield Four fan site?

creeddane 03-31-2004 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
Just wanted to clarify, and I posted something similar to this at the pit. The band has not yet begun to record. However... recording begins NEXT WEEK! The plan is still to have a CD out by August and you might even hear the first single on the radio in late June early July! Get ready folks... its definately coming soon!

Michael

groovy :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-31-2004 03:04 PM

Quote:

Michael

:dancing: :jam: YEAH!!!!!

RMadd 03-31-2004 03:39 PM

Quote:

Michael

Dude, that's awesome and exciting... so much so, that I just sprung a hard one...

Higher_Desire 03-31-2004 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow

In the words of Metallica... "You know it's sad but truuuu-uuuuue."

H-D :nutty: