CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So Creed still lives on.. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10820)

Mr. Seeker 04-07-2006 08:50 PM

So Creed still lives on..

I'm glad to see that there still are websites out there that remember Creed.
I've searched so many places, but many people seem to have forgotten how great Creed was. I'm glad to be a part of this website, I think you guys rock!

Robin101 04-07-2006 09:15 PM

Re: So Creed still lives on..

Hey, Mr Seeker...welcome to the board.

Oh yes, Creed were indeed a great band. Some people may 'choose' to ignore them, but they can never be forgotten.

Take Care

nagpo 04-07-2006 09:50 PM

yeah, i remember reading about a tribute band comin out....what ever happened to that? btw, mr.seeker i love your avatar!.

bilal 04-08-2006 03:11 AM

yeh nagpo....iam sure you do....................

welcome to the place Mr. Seeker.........but hold on to this advice...........if you will seek here..............u will find a lot of creed still alive..............

Finaldecision 04-08-2006 06:41 AM

Welcome! This site is great man!

GregS 04-08-2006 09:50 AM

Welcome dude.

RoffeDH 04-08-2006 09:55 AM

Welcome, hope your stay will be pleasent...

Mr. Seeker 04-09-2006 05:38 PM

Glad to be here.....and by the way, I think you guys got the impression by my name (Mr. Seeker) that I'm a guy, but accually I'm a girl....I just didn't want to put Ms. Seeker....sounds kind of weird:female:

titan9 04-09-2006 06:24 PM

Welcome, Mr. Seeker. It's always great to see new members around these parts, so I hope you like it here.

PaulaInGeorgia 04-25-2006 03:43 PM

Creed will always live on in my heart, in my portable CD player, and in my Ford F-150 truck (CD Player) I never leave home without them. I will turn it up so everyone knows LONG LIVE CREED!!! ROCK ON

metalchris25 04-25-2006 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulaInGeorgia
Creed will always live on in my heart, in my portable CD player, and in my Ford F-150 truck (CD Player) I never leave home without them. I will turn it up so everyone knows LONG LIVE CREED!!! ROCK ON

Theres a lot of that here in south kak too.

bilal 04-26-2006 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulaInGeorgia

:thumbsup: