CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Clips of Full Circle Up on Verizon! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12751)

Dark_Knight 10-15-2009 09:33 PM

Clips of Full Circle Up on Verizon!

I've just been informed clips of every song on FC are up on Verizon Wireless as ringtones...only problem is I don't have Verizon lol so if anyone could upload them for everyone to hear I'd appreciate it! Some fans over at ABB.net are working on it as well... *fingers crossed*

Dark_Knight 10-15-2009 10:37 PM

Re: Clips of Full Circle Up on Verizon!

Here ya go guys...thanks to Ryan over at ABB.net for sending me these...

http://www.mediafire.com/?fljjneyz0mj

(the only one he couldn't find is A Thousand Faces but if he or anyone else does I'll be sure to post it)

Higher_Desire 10-15-2009 10:55 PM

Awesome! Thanks for those.

Higher_Desire 10-15-2009 11:05 PM

I really like the sound of Fear and The Song You Sing. Time sounds pretty good too.

skyguy86 10-15-2009 11:12 PM

My fave out of these has to be On My Sleeve

lmaiello 10-15-2009 11:18 PM

This is gonna be a great album. Suddenly, Sleeve, Song you sing, Time, Thousand Faces.... All great songs!

Dark_Knight 10-15-2009 11:22 PM

FEAR is freakin' amazing!

lmaiello 10-15-2009 11:26 PM

Can someone put it up on YouTube?

Dark_Knight 10-16-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmaiello
Can someone put it up on YouTube?

Just did :)

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...89E0B5C1186D8B

creediscool17 10-16-2009 12:57 AM

i dont like how its only choruses but ill take it i guess....

im not exactly overwhelmed with this stuff yet but most of the time im not... ive never really heard an album that blew me away the first time i heard it it always takes me a few listens.

main thing i dont like is its just stapps voice... hopefully the high quality versions of these songs wont have his vocals way on top of everything else, i can hardly hear what tremonti is playing but it sounds good

josha31042 10-16-2009 01:04 AM

I thought you already "had the new album".
I'm sure you can tell us if the rest of his vocals are too over the top.

creediscool17 10-16-2009 01:10 AM

obviously i was just messing around. i understand no one here has a sense of humor.

King Oropher 10-16-2009 09:24 AM

You rock Jared, thanks for putting the clips on youtube. I like Away in Silence, Time & The Song you Sing.

Played the clips for a friend, he said they sound all the same lol, kinda agree with him but I still can't wait to hear the album.

creve 10-16-2009 09:47 AM

Gotta be honest...

Kind of samesy sounding throughout. However, I'm saying that now, I understand these are low quality clips of 16 seconds of each song.

Definatly could be their heaviest to date, but could also be their least diverse. I'm hoping there are still some moments like 'Faceless Man' and 'Who's Got My Back' or something similar, because it was that spiritual aspect that set Creed apart from the pack for me. That and song quality.

Thanks Dark_Knight.

Steve.

Tremontiriffs77 10-16-2009 11:34 AM

-Just listened to 25 Second previews of the songs from the album and I must say I really dont know how to feel...While Overcome was a great song, some of the others from the album just dont do it for me...I will give the full songs a listen when they come out but I am a little dissapointed as I was expecting an album as epic as Weathered, Human Clay and MOP..Sadly of all the previews I heard I really only enjoyed Bread of Shame, On my sleeve and Good fight...Time sounds uhhhhh...Weird...I will wait till the full album is released to pass judment but I dont think Full Circle will compare to the Quality of past albums...Maybe Full Circle will grab me after a few listens..But if these previews are a read on this CD I am a little worried..I think the boys defenitley have time to grow back together...But I really do feel the time away took something away from their cohesiveness and with a few more years a follow up to Full Circle may in fact be far superior...Just My opinion

:smokin:

in reality 10-16-2009 12:14 PM

On My Sleeve is my new favorite of the clips. I can't wait to hear the full version of that one. I'm glad that creed is back, at least their albums have many worthy songs compared to some other artists. I would have been glad just for Overcome and 1000 Faces, so it's all good. :)

Chris98GT 10-16-2009 03:42 PM

I hope the rest of the album is better than those clips.

Dark_Knight 10-16-2009 04:14 PM

Here's "A Thousand Faces" (Thanks to AlterBridge86 for the audio)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brg35tshZrM

Agent D 10-16-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creediscool17
main thing i dont like is its just stapps voice... hopefully the high quality versions of these songs wont have his vocals way on top of everything else, i can hardly hear what tremonti is playing but it sounds good

That's probably because of the low quality of the clips.

King Oropher 10-16-2009 05:25 PM

where are these 25 sec clips?

Dark_Knight 10-16-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
where are these 25 sec clips?

This.

King Oropher 10-16-2009 06:12 PM

oh ok, I see, it's just that they are 16 secs on youtube. All Good

rabidgopher04 10-16-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77
-Just listened to 25 Second previews of the songs from the album and I must say I really dont know how to feel...While Overcome was a great song, some of the others from the album just dont do it for me...I will give the full songs a listen when they come out but I am a little dissapointed as I was expecting an album as epic as Weathered, Human Clay and MOP

When I first bought MOP 12 years ago I thought some of the songs were ass until I gave them a better listen and then they grew on me. I doubt you thought every Creed song was great when you first heard each one, but over time you get closer to them. It's been a long time since they have put out new music, but I am sure in time the new songs will grow on you too.

Prog 10-16-2009 11:25 PM

I think "A Thousand Faces" will be my initial favorite song on this album. I've been pretty partial to it ever since I heard it live. :D

TheGreatDivide 10-17-2009 12:39 AM

I like them all, each has its own message and feel to it. Time sounds really good and so does Fear. Can't wait for the album, side note... I saw this yesterday and was going to post it but felt lazy... I shouldn't have passed this one up.

creediscool17 10-17-2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT
I hope the rest of the album is better than those clips.

im glad im not the only one that was disapointed, i really had a feeling most people here would love what they did no matter what, but i guess i was wrong.

it just feels bland overall... don't forget they basically through this album together pretty quickly to get the summer tour started and everything, i wouldn't be shocked if it turns out just average.

nagpo 10-17-2009 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
Here's "A Thousand Faces" (Thanks to AlterBridge86 for the audio)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brg35tshZrM

thanks. thats my favorite so far.

BSC 10-17-2009 03:52 AM

I can't judge "Time" based on a 18 second preview.

The band members have said it's a mix between "Faceless Man" and "Blackbird", and both of those songs are pretty lengthy so I don't want to say "Time" is my favourite without hearing it's complete goodness.

creediscool17 10-17-2009 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
I can't judge "Time" based on a 18 second preview.

The band members have said it's a mix between "Faceless Man" and "Blackbird", and both of those songs are pretty lengthy so I don't want to say "Time" is my favourite without hearing it's complete goodness.

im guessing if tremonti and marshall are talkin it up than it is the best song... the way mark talked about it was like "yeah its great but the radio listeners wouldn't get it" he called it their "opus"

derko 10-17-2009 08:12 PM

full circle and the song you sing are the only songs which are good...

unfortunately creed changed their unique sound of the previous albums. they really should put all their money in a great music video for "full circle". it has hit potential...the rest is sub-average rock stuff.

Dark_Knight 10-17-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derko
it has hit potential...the rest is sub-average rock stuff.

How can you tell from a 15 second clip? I wouldn't start judging it until you hear the whole record.

creediscool17 10-18-2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

full circle and the song you sing are the only songs which are good...

unfortunately creed changed their unique sound of the previous albums. they really should put all their money in a great music video for "full circle". it has hit potential...the rest is sub-average rock stuff.

unique sound? lol you don't listen to much music do you... ever heard of pearl jam, metallica, or alice in chains? creed borrowed from each quite a bit.

Icedmofo 10-18-2009 04:35 AM

I think he meant the unique sound within the breadth of their work, not compared to other music, you misunderstood him.

No band is a "unique" sound, they all were influenced by the bands that came before them.

It's really not the style or "sound" of their music that makes full circle that much of a departure from their old stuff, it's the lyrical content.

Some writers can just write and write prolifically and all their stuff is great, some get one album then run out of gas, some only have one songs worth.

I think it's a period of adjustment for all of them, they've been apart for a long enough time that the writing chemistry "train" they had going has been derailed and it's going to take writing together for a bit before they get back into the groove of what they used to do.

They've also all gone in totally different directions musically, so all of that is weighing in to what's on the album. Everything emotionally effecting a writer effects what they write. If they got back together and tremonti was feeling cautious about what was going to happen, it would effect his writing. If stapp had something going on in a similar way then it would effect his writing. It's just all speculative and hard to say what the actual reason is.

If, for the sake of argument, things never went bad between the members of creed and they kept on going for the last 6 years, the album would be totally different because they wouldn't have cut off that chemistry they had and had to try to rekindle it.

derko 10-18-2009 06:46 AM

i don't like pearl jam...

nevertheless i just wanted to say that people except creed sound when they buy "full circle"...black ice by acdc was so sucessfull cause people got what they expected... the unique acdc-sound... while chinese democracy by gnr sucked. it had nothing to do with gnr imo.

say what you want but i can't find anything comparable to mop, human clay and weathered.

"full circle" for example is a good rock song imo, but it fits actually more to staind than creed.

creediscool17 10-18-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

i don't like pearl jam...

nevertheless i just wanted to say that people except creed sound when they buy "full circle"...black ice by acdc was so sucessfull cause people got what they expected... the unique acdc-sound... while chinese democracy by gnr sucked. it had nothing to do with gnr imo.

say what you want but i can't find anything comparable to mop, human clay and weathered.

"full circle" for example is a good rock song imo, but it fits actually more to staind than creed.

dude... seriously? what are you on. full circle sounds like stained? i dont even know what to say to that... it has a lot of blues riffs in it, just because its in a low tuning doesn't mean it sounds like staind... you really need to listen to more music if you think that song sounds like staind, it does not at all, really.

if people expect a "creed sound" when they buy full circle then they are missing the point of full circle... the band have said themselves that this is going to be different from their other albums... thats the point!.. why make another album that sounds like their other ones? ac/dc sucks because of that, they keep making the same album over and over... i mean if you want creed to just put out the same thing over and over than why not just listen to their old albums over and over?

i really gotta say i disagree with your musical taste, im guessing you don't have anything on your ipod that isn't in the adult top 40, and thats just sad.

derko 10-18-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creediscool17
dude... seriously? what are you on. full circle sounds like stained? i dont even know what to say to that... it has a lot of blues riffs in it, just because its in a low tuning doesn't mean it sounds like staind... you really need to listen to more music if you think that song sounds like staind, it does not at all, really.

if people expect a "creed sound" when they buy full circle then they are missing the point of full circle... the band have said themselves that this is going to be different from their other albums... thats the point!.. why make another album that sounds like their other ones? ac/dc sucks because of that, they keep making the same album over and over... i mean if you want creed to just put out the same thing over and over than why not just listen to their old albums over and over?

i really gotta say i disagree with your musical taste, im guessing you don't have anything on your ipod that isn't in the adult top 40, and thats just sad.

are you serious? i prefer ac/dc's black ice (old school) than f.ex. gnr's chinese democracy (new metal).
what do you mean with "adult top 40"?
i just love good fuckin classic rock from ac/dc to zz top. "full circle" sounds pointless to me. i'll give the album a better listen...no doubt...but i don't expect much after the preview clips. scott's voice doesn't sound rough enough, the tunes aren't catchy...

don't get me wrong...i really like mop, weathered and hc...but this won't be successful, i guess. nevertheless it's good to see the boys back in business.

creediscool17 10-18-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

are you serious? i prefer ac/dc's black ice (old school) than f.ex. gnr's chinese democracy (new metal).
what do you mean with "adult top 40"?
i just love good fuckin classic rock from ac/dc to zz top. "full circle" sounds pointless to me. i'll give the album a better listen...no doubt...but i don't expect much after the preview clips. scott's voice doesn't sound rough enough, the tunes aren't catchy...

don't get me wrong...i really like mop, weathered and hc...but this won't be successful, i guess. nevertheless it's good to see the boys back in business.

hey at least were getting guitar solos this time... like real guitar solos not those 8 note melodies in dont stop dancing or with arms wide open

josha31042 10-21-2009 01:51 AM

Anyone else noticed people with youtube posts of the new 15 second clips getting suspended? Also, Verizon has taken down everything to do with Full Circle in their library, other than Overcome and Rain.

Dark_Knight 10-21-2009 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josha31042
Anyone else noticed people with youtube posts of the new 15 second clips getting suspended? Also, Verizon has taken down everything to do with Full Circle in their library, other than Overcome and Rain.

Yeah WU took all of mine down... luckily my account wasn't suspended lol I'm backing up all my stuff right now just in case though.