CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The most awesomeist of nights! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8632)

Higher_Desire 02-12-2005 03:23 PM

The most awesomeist of nights!

Last night my night was pretty packed. I had to play in pep band for the basketball games from 5:00 to 9:00 or so, then there was the Pub opening in our student center at 9:30 (though we don't have the permits yet, so no alcohol was served), but there was free food and a dance party. Then at 10:00 and 10:30 there were some Mardi Gras parties. Y'all know what Mardi Gras is all about!!! :D

After I hit the pub opening for a bit, I went to the Delt house (Delta Tau Delta fraternity) with my beads, and spent a few more hours dancing and giving beads for the boobies! I saw lots of boobies. :D Then a bunch of us went to the Sigma Epsilon (sorority) party, but it wasn't quite as good. There was a lot more people there, though. We didn't see many boobies here. After about two or three hours we went back to the Delt house, and saw some more boobies. Hell, if women are willing to show me their boobies for a ten cent string of beads, I'm all for that. lol. Some girls were easier than others to convince, some had more to offer, but boobies are boobies. I even got a 10 second show for two strings. :D

At about 2:45 the parties were breaking up, so I helped some drunks back to the dorm and went to bed a little after three. I woke up at 1:00 PM today.

BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES!

H-D :pimp:

hayley 02-12-2005 04:01 PM

:flasher: :flasher:

Haha sounds like you had a great night. Not what I would call a fun time, but hey, if it had of been guys showing me their trails, I would be in that's for sure :p lol

DekWannaBFlea 02-12-2005 04:24 PM

I'd show you my boobies for a string of beads.

Higher_Desire 02-12-2005 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
:flasher: :flasher:

Haha sounds like you had a great night. Not what I would call a fun time, but hey, if it had of been guys showing me their trails, I would be in that's for sure :p lol

LOL. Funny you mention that. My friend Chris did that once because he had run out. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
I'd show you my boobies for a string of beads.

Ah, thanks Dek, but it's not quite the same. Boy boobs don't count. Sorry.

RMadd 02-12-2005 05:02 PM

to quote the Bloodhound Gang, "hooray for boobies"!

creedsister 02-12-2005 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
to quote the Bloodhound Gang, "hooray for boobies"!

yes i had a dream one time no kidding i thought i woke up and mine were gone i think it brock my fear of wearing my first training bra

hayley 02-12-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
LOL. Funny you mention that. My friend Chris did that once because he had run out. :D

Anything for a glimpse (and touch hehehe) of a beautiful trail! :p

Quote:

Ah, thanks Dek, but it's not quite the same. Boy boobs don't count. Sorry.

LMAO MAN BOOBIES!!! AHAHAHAHAHA. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
yes i had a dream one time no kidding i thought i woke up and mine were gone i think it brock my fear of wearing my first training bra

Ugh training bras ... they do horrors ... let them bounce around, be free! :laugh:

DangerousDan85 02-12-2005 10:36 PM

Boobs!!!!!

aussiecreeder 02-13-2005 12:03 AM

so all a guy has to do is show some hair on the lower part of his gutt and he gets to see topless women? *here ladies take all the trail you want* ;) LMAO

Higher_Desire 02-13-2005 12:29 AM

Quote:

... let them bounce around, be free! :laugh:

I'm cool wit dat!!! lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
so all a guy has to do is show some hair on the lower part of his gutt and he gets to see topless women? *here ladies take all the trail you want* ;) LMAO

Actually, all you have to do is give them a cheapass string of plastic beads. :D It's a wonderful thing. If you got no beads to trade, I suppose an endtrail would work... couldn't hurt to try. (So long as the chick you do it to isn't a psychobitch like in that thread about that chick who ripped off that dudes pecker.)

aussiecreeder 02-13-2005 12:36 AM

Quote:

Ugh training bras ... they do horrors ... let them bounce around, be free! :laugh:

Post of the year......from now on any clothing above the waist is now illegal! ;) LOL

aussiecreeder 02-13-2005 12:39 AM

Quote:

I'm cool wit dat!!! lol.

Actually, all you have to do is give them a cheapass string of plastic beads. :D It's a wonderful thing. If you got no beads to trade, I suppose an endtrail would work... couldn't hurt to try. (So long as the chick you do it to isn't a psychobitch like in that thread about that chick who ripped off that dudes pecker.)

plastic beads? and they just give you a view just like that? beer....bless the beer for what you saw! LMAO
you must have copped an eyeful of some less than attractive girls though........

RMadd 02-13-2005 02:45 AM

Quote:

"happy trails, to you...."

aussiecreeder 02-13-2005 02:47 AM

Quote:

"happy trails, to you...."

oh wow so many girls and only one of me......where do i start? hehehe

RMadd 02-13-2005 02:49 AM

Quote:

were you talking to me there???

goddess_bb 02-13-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

:roll: you have threatened RMadd's manhood...lol I dare you to show eachother's trail...hell I'll pay ya...

RMadd 02-13-2005 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
hell I'll pay ya...

$500

Higher_Desire 02-13-2005 01:48 PM

Quote:

plastic beads? and they just give you a view just like that? beer....bless the beer for what you saw! LMAO
you must have copped an eyeful of some less than attractive girls though........

Eh, it wasn't that bad. Boobies are boobies to me. There really weren't any girls there that were that unattractive. Actually, there was one girl there you almost had to give her beads to keep her shirt on. Of course I didn't. I've never told a girl to keep her shirt on, and I don't intend to start. She was a cute little Asian girl, but didn't really have a lot to offer if you know what I mean.

Quote:

That's exactly what I was thinking when I was there. :D

goddess_bb 02-13-2005 01:51 PM

Quote:

$500

Please...I am getting alot more than trail for $500...how about a trade??

aussiecreeder 02-13-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

well yeah but not to show me your trail lol.....see all of these girls and merely trying to make another guy jealous! :laugh: jk
higherdesire it would be really offensive to tell one girl out of the whole group to keep it on and i get ya about the mosquito bites! ;)

aussiecreeder 02-13-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Please...I am getting alot more than trail for $500...how about a trade??

she wants sex dude........lmao

hayley 02-14-2005 03:25 AM

Isn's that what trails lead too? :laugh:

DekWannaBFlea 02-14-2005 03:30 AM

Is it just me or has this thread turned to something really really weird?

Why would someone pay 500 bucks to see "trails"? You better do more than that if you want any offers lol. (Not that i am offering)

Higher_Desire 02-14-2005 01:23 PM

Quote:

Is it just me or has this thread turned to something really really weird?

Why would someone pay 500 bucks to see "trails"? You better do more than that if you want any offers lol. (Not that i am offering)

Yeah... this thread has gotten weird. But if a girl is willing to pay me $500 to see my Mr. Happytime, I'm more than willing to accept. :D

RMadd 02-14-2005 01:24 PM

Quote:

Yeah... this thread has gotten weird. But if a girl is willing to pay me $500 to see my Mr. Happytime, I'm more than willing to accept. :D

i'm not sure, but I think goddess was serious about my offer there.... lol

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

i'm not sure, but I think goddess was serious about my offer there.... lol

Whoa..back up the bus.... what I was offering to pay for was for Rmadd and Aussie to be freaky with eachother..haha joke.. Rmadd said $500 and I said I would get alot more than them two for $500..at least that's what I ment...as far as a trade..I would trade something to watch RMadd and Aussie..allright??

Though the evil side of me has to wonder what the hell RMadd was offering? Oh well I would hate to end up hurting a little boy....lol

And far as this thread being wierd Dek you have no idea this is nothing... but in my defense you talk about boobs.. then sex..happy trails whatever is bound to come up.. ;)

RMadd 02-14-2005 03:24 PM

goddamnit

there's no way i'll be involved w/ any shit like that.... goddess, i thought you were making a <ahem> private offer (all in good fun, of course lol). there's no way you're gonna see any o' this w/ another guy present. i'm sorry, i don't swing that way.

DekWannaBFlea 02-14-2005 04:09 PM

Like i said...lol.

Anna1011 02-14-2005 04:28 PM

woh! this thread is getting weird but yet highly amusing lol

aussiecreeder 02-14-2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

Isn's that what trails lead too? :laugh:

thats what i hear! :naughty: hehe

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 07:08 PM

Quote:

goddamnit

there's no way i'll be involved w/ any shit like that.... goddess, i thought you were making a <ahem> private offer (all in good fun, of course lol). there's no way you're gonna see any o' this w/ another guy present. i'm sorry, i don't swing that way.

hense where I said haha joke...I was just giving you shit...I knew you weren't gay or that you "don't swing that way"...sorry to have misled you..

And I already said what I thought of your offer, though I guess you didn't notice...

aussiecreeder 02-14-2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

Whoa..back up the bus.... what I was offering to pay for was for Rmadd and Aussie to be freaky with eachother..haha joke.. Rmadd said $500 and I said I would get alot more than them two for $500..at least that's what I ment...as far as a trade..I would trade something to watch RMadd and Aussie..allright??

Though the evil side of me has to wonder what the hell RMadd was offering? Oh well I would hate to end up hurting a little boy....lol

And far as this thread being wierd Dek you have no idea this is nothing... but in my defense you talk about boobs.. then sex..happy trails whatever is bound to come up.. ;)

lol this reminds me of american pie (2?) where stifler and one of the other dudes are with two girls. stifler and his mate (can't remember his name) dare the two girls to kiss and they do it no problem. then stifler and the other dude have to do it and they start squirming and stifler saids "i'll take one for the team". :laugh:

RMadd 02-14-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

hense where I said haha joke...I was just giving you shit...I knew you weren't gay or that you "don't swing that way"...sorry to have misled you..

And I already said what I thought of your offer, though I guess you didn't notice...

yeah, i see it now... i guess i'm not particularly observant lol
i was joking too about the whole gay thing... i guess i forgot to put the "lol" i meant to put following that post.

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 10:07 PM

Quote:

yeah, i see it now... i guess i'm not particularly observant lol
i was joking too about the whole gay thing... i guess i forgot to put the "lol" i meant to put following that post.

gee, maybe I should of REALLY made an offer, I almost feel bad... lol

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 10:15 PM

OH WHAT THE HELL...

RMadd, I am now making you an offer...yea an older woman propositioning a younger man... LOL.
ps- I refuse to pay for it...LMAO

Balloon Popper do your worst...

Higher_Desire 02-14-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

There. You see RMadd? She knows that I'm the only one for her. We have this little thing called "trust." :D lol.
Quote:

Balloon Popper do your worst...

Oh yeah, baby. :jerk: You have no idea. :naughty: lol.

RMadd 02-14-2005 11:45 PM

god i'm so fucking confused.... this whole thread is schizo! if all else fails.....
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 02:23 AM

this thread is kind of whacked.....so this offer goddess is this according to aussie lingo fair dinkum? use protection kids! :p

hayley 02-15-2005 03:26 AM

Quote:

Trails are priceless. :D And oh trust me, if I see a trail, and it meets my standars, I'm a happy woman, I will do alot of things as long as I see a HOT trail. :pant: :D

Quote:

thats what i hear! :naughty: hehe

Muahahaha. ;)

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys have trails? :D Seems like a few. Yay.

Anna1011 02-15-2005 06:20 AM

ooo trails :D