CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What time is it right now? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5504)

creedsister 01-25-2004 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
You're right... the history of your country isn't all that but what about America hey?? History keeps repeating itself from continent to continent!

Ok off to bed now!! Heavenly dreams Sincirr... and I wish you a very nice day on Aussie's day ;) I got Aussie-shampoo!!! :D

Lol great shampoo its my brand the one with the kangaroo And aside from there prouducts And there Adorable Kowla bear thats All i know about Auss,,And of course the dundee movies~~haha 9;10 pm :)

RMadd 01-25-2004 10:23 PM

9:23 Pm Cst

hayley 01-26-2004 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Lol great shampoo its my brand the one with the kangaroo And aside from there prouducts And there Adorable Kowla bear thats All i know about Auss,,And of course the dundee movies~~haha 9;10 pm :)

Don't forget Steve Erwin and his awesome Crocidile adventures!!! :D:D:D Sorry if you don't get it over there, you probably think I'm rambling on like some mad woman. :smokin: I love his shows.

It's just about 9:30PM

Dogstar 01-26-2004 03:31 AM

It's 3:30 a.m. here. *waves hi to Hayley* :D

hayley 01-26-2004 03:37 AM

Hey, Dogstar!! ;) How have you been? :)

Dogstar 01-26-2004 03:58 AM

Just fine, Hayley, and you? It's snowing again here, but I have the next two days off from work, so I won't have to drive in it...Probably will take some more pics and maybe walk to the photo place and get the other ones developed.

Sincirr 01-26-2004 07:54 AM

Im from OZ 2.

And in the words of Bruce Dickinson, it's
Two
minutes
to miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
:jam:
here...lol

hayley 01-26-2004 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Just fine, Hayley, and you? It's snowing again here, but I have the next two days off from work, so I won't have to drive in it...Probably will take some more pics and maybe walk to the photo place and get the other ones developed.

I'm doing okay, thanks! I'm going back to school tomorrow :D Cool, it's snowing again over there :umbrella: :frosty:

WeatheredWoman 01-26-2004 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Don't forget Steve Erwin and his awesome Crocidile adventures!!! :D:D:D Sorry if you don't get it over there, you probably think I'm rambling on like some mad woman. :smokin: I love his shows.

I can see his adventures over here! We got Discovery, Animal Planet and National Geographic over here... so... :D I love Steve's adventures! He brings it with so much passion.

11:39 PM

WeatheredWoman 01-26-2004 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Lol great shampoo its my brand the one with the kangaroo

Yeah! Right now I'm using the MEGA-shampoo with Australian Kangaroo Paw Flower! "There's a lot more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start." :D

Before my father got married to my mother he wanted to emigrate to Australia, he had relatives over there! My mom didn't like the idea... she's from Germany and for her it was already a big step to go and live in Holland! Otherwise I was born in Kangaroo-and-Koala-land :cool:

Now I must live my life as a "cheesehead" :rolleyes:

Higher_Desire 01-26-2004 07:08 PM

Jan. 26
5:08 PM

H-D :hypno:

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-26-2004 07:59 PM

7:59 pm

Sincirr 01-27-2004 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
I can see his adventures over here! We got Discovery, Animal Planet and National Geographic over here... so... :D I love Steve's adventures! He brings it with so much passion.

11:39 PM

He just cracks me up! We dont reeeeeeally talk like that! Well not where I live! He uses all these outback colloquialisms that just make me totally crack up! They were laughing at his aussie lingo on letterman once, but I recon I was laughing more than they were! It's just insane! LOL

Time? Krispy Kreme time! mmmmmmmm!

Higher_Desire 01-27-2004 06:40 PM

Jan. 27
4:39 PM

H-D :hypno:

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-27-2004 06:41 PM

6:41 pm