CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Ana4Stapp 01-30-2007 01:55 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

I wish i could forget certain people...but I cant... :(

HeavensOnFire 01-30-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Oi, I don't EVEN want to think about taxes. This is the first year I am going to have to use an accountant because too many confusing situations cropped up last year. I've been getting all my tax documents in the mail this week. I can hardly wait...not.

.....i know it, its hard to avoid :mad1: The bullshit, BUT ASLONG AS WE EXCEPT THATS ALL IT IS, It Cant Prevail,

HeavensOnFire 01-30-2007 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
I wish i could forget certain people...but I cant... :(

yerp***ITS THE LAW,

JulieCitySlicker 02-06-2007 01:24 PM

Those people who just put an offer down on the house and everything are now having second thoughts :(

I sure hope that they will buy it :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 02-06-2007 07:49 PM

Well, my day was pretty eventful. I'm at my brother and his wife's house now and I locked myself out of the house today and it was a whole flipping 4 degrees out and snowing! I hung out in their garage wrapped up in a small blanket, a table cloth, and a shower curtain to keep warm, and used some Christmas stockings for gloves. Haha! It was quite the event:)
I was out there for an hour and a half untill one of their neighbors got home.

Dogstar 02-07-2007 04:38 PM

OMG, Julie, that's awful! I hope you had a nice hot bath or something after that.

JulieCitySlicker 02-07-2007 05:14 PM

^Ya it was pretty freaky but after I got inside my feet were the only part of me that got real cold. I went out today for a little bit but I checked the door about 10 times to make sure it wasn't locked,lol.

Dogstar 02-07-2007 06:38 PM

Hahaha, good call. I had to go out early this morning to get my car fixed and it had snowed overnight, which was not expected. It was just enough to muck up the roads.

JulieCitySlicker 02-08-2007 02:46 PM

We got some snow Tuesday and there were so many accidents its not even funny! My brother delivers the test samples from small Dr clinics and he was stuck in traffic for 3+ hours trying to make a delivery because the road was blocked due to an accident.

eusebioCBR 02-10-2007 06:49 AM

I'm walking on broken glass:banghead:

GrafiTTied 02-10-2007 12:30 PM

did you know that when you want something all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.........

Ana4Stapp 02-10-2007 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
did you know that when you want something all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.........

sometimes yes..sometimed definitely not...like now....everything is going to be wrong

JulieCitySlicker 02-10-2007 01:59 PM

I am extremely bored:rolleyes:

HeavensOnFire 02-11-2007 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
sometimes yes..sometimed definitely not...like now....everything is going to be wrong

yes indeed it looks that way 95 percent of the time, the probleam is others dont see it that way and you feel left out of your own reasoning ...and what you truly believe...dose,nt seem to bring back the beauty of what wrongs are made for its like your left standing with nothing to grasp ....things do seem so wrong when there is so much right and perfection thats in the opposite of the wrong it seems like nothing ever goes right nobody how hard we try, and there is really nothing to feel in that gap, sometimes things,must go through a lot of stuff a lot of stuff before it gets better, it sometimes feels like a lost companion that nothing else can subside, or even know where to start, so give or take you feel lost its really nothing about wrong or right from a deeper prespective GODS GOT THAT ALL SORTED OUT, its from deeper place, ......I HOPE, You Feel Better My Precious ANA,

HeavensOnFire 02-11-2007 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied

yes like the sun moon and the stars....and the ever changing skys***speaks to us and surley departs from us not, the world sees not and really dont understand at all, so yes indeed GODS HANDS HOLDS THE UNIVERSE , AND IF HE IS FOR US SO IS WHATS IN HIS HANDS,