CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sheila63 06-28-2003 04:51 PM

It's tough to find a job without a car. I feel for you, Julie. I didn't get my license until after I started working so I had to make sure I was able to get to whatever job I took by bus and it can be a real pain!!:mad: I wish you all the best in your job search, Julie. It's not easy but I have faith you'll find something.:)

CollectiveSoul 06-28-2003 04:52 PM

them mayonaise train is coming to town. better get on board!

JenRN 06-28-2003 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
I'm looking for a food service type job Jen like a cook or something like that, I probably don't have enough experience though:rolleyes:  Plus everything that is hiring around here is to far for me to get a ride to:(

Have you ever looked into moving? Sometimes you just need to pick up and move where the work is! It is not easy but hey you gotta do what you gotta do to survive right?:)

GeeK_2004 06-29-2003 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheila63

Geek_2004, when are you coming to CT?  We've had our first heatwave here this week - 4 days with temps over 90!!:eek:

I will be Leavin on July 7 and coming back on July 15 ( i think...)

hayley 06-29-2003 02:32 AM

Quote:

I'm looking for a food service type job Jen like a cook or something like that, I probably don't have enough experience though:rolleyes:  Plus everything that is hiring around here is to far for me to get a ride to:(

You could always look for a course to do on the internet so you could get the qualifications you need, there is heaps out there, you just have to find the right thing you are looking for, and it will get you there. :dunno:

benkenobi 06-29-2003 02:02 PM

We need a Creed bass player smilie. Just so we can put up the full band set up. I don't care if it's Marshall or Hestla. Maybe we could get both!!!

(bass) ??? (Flip) :Flip: (Stapp) :stapp: (Tru) :tremonti:

benkenobi 06-29-2003 02:03 PM

What a sec where's Flip...

:flip:

benkenobi 06-29-2003 02:03 PM

There he is... don't know what happened there...

JulieCitySlicker 06-29-2003 02:08 PM

Jen, if we did move we would just move back home and the jobs will be even scarce there:eek: Atleast we wouldn't have the bills though:dancing:

To Hayley, I've been thinking about doing that:P I tried a cooking class a few years ago but never finished it:embarass:

JenRN 06-29-2003 05:54 PM

Julie who is WE? Maybe you should pick up and move on your own!!!! Sometimes you just need to do it! You have to go to a place where there is public transportation etc.... there are tons of places like that with TONS of jobs!!!!!:)

JulieCitySlicker 06-29-2003 05:59 PM

If I did do that Jen I wouldn't stay in Missouri:( I would'nt feel safe living here by myself:eek:

hayley 06-29-2003 05:59 PM

Quote:

To Hayley, I've been thinking about doing that:P  I tried a cooking class a few years ago but never finished it:embarass:

Yeah, you should do it. :)

How come you didn't finish the other cooking class? :( If you are going to do a training course, then you need the will to do it yourself, and you can't just quit, you have to want to do it so you can get the qualifications you need.

JulieCitySlicker 06-29-2003 06:04 PM

Well, I moved a couple of times during the time I was taking the class Hayley and I just never started it back up:embarass: Now all the stuff is at my Mom's house in boxes somewhere.

hayley 06-29-2003 06:12 PM

I see...well like I said, if you want to get a good job, you have to believe in yourself and finish a course...then you WILL get a good job that you love! ;)

JulieCitySlicker 06-29-2003 06:23 PM

Ya. I know Hayley:) It just seems like I think about things to late:embarass: After I have already quit something:(