CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 03-19-2005 03:58 AM

Ahhh that's scary. They were probably man boobies .... but still scary

aussiecreeder 03-19-2005 04:06 AM

oh no these were no man-boobies, these were the real thing (well fake real things lol). i think i might counselling......LOL.

hayley 03-19-2005 04:10 AM

:eek: Are you serious? Actual implants in a man's body? I have never seen that before, that's ahhh strange. Wow. Typical australians, your land is probably full of em! ;) LMAO ;)

aussiecreeder 03-19-2005 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
:eek: Are you serious? Actual implants in a man's body? I have never seen that before, that's ahhh strange. Wow. Typical australians, your land is probably full of em! ;) LMAO ;)

I think this dude ( I don't know what to call him/it lol) wears make-up cause it looked like he had some on which was weird enough. We may have weird people who aren't quite sure what gender they are but just remember what sexually frustrated kiwis do with the local wildlife! :laugh:

Trimontana 03-19-2005 07:13 AM

i wont drink alcohol tonite. Last thursday i did and i get drunk. I hate my hangovers....such a headache :mad1:

hayley 03-20-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
I think this dude ( I don't know what to call him/it lol) wears make-up cause it looked like he had some on which was weird enough.

Makeup is not weird. Well, eyeshadow and eyeliner is not weird for a guy, but probably anymore than that is ... lol.

Quote:

We may have weird people who aren't quite sure what gender they are but just remember what sexually frustrated kiwis do with the local wildlife! :laugh:

Ohhhh that was a very smartass comment, well done. ;) LOL

aussiecreeder 03-20-2005 06:50 AM

Quote:

Makeup is not weird. Well, eyeshadow and eyeliner is not weird for a guy, but probably anymore than that is ... lol.

Hmmmmm I've not really convinced on eyeshadow and eyeliner on a guy unless they happen to be a member of a pop-punk band lol. It looks alright on muscians on stage (I'm preddy sure Scott Weiland wears some) but seeing anyone (guys) in normal life with make-up is kind of weird IMO.

Quote:

Ohhhh that was a very smartass comment, well done. ;) LOL

Aussie:101
Hayley:1 (sympathy point :laugh: ) ;)

Anna1011 03-20-2005 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
i wont drink alcohol tonite. Last thursday i did and i get drunk. I hate my hangovers....such a headache :mad1:

hangovers are awful but when you're getting drunk at the time you feel great. :)

Trimontana 03-20-2005 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
hangovers are awful but when you're getting drunk at the time you feel great. :)

i had amazing time but next morning it was aweful. Last nite i went out but i didnt drink, it was a weird nite at the club, loads of new peoplw and i didnt get to see my friends. :(

Anna1011 03-20-2005 04:45 PM

Quote:

i had amazing time but next morning it was aweful. Last nite i went out but i didnt drink, it was a weird nite at the club, loads of new peoplw and i didnt get to see my friends. :(

hugs for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Trimontana 03-20-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
hugs for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I really needed thos Anna. I feel very tired and sleepy.

:hugs: :hugs:

Anna1011 03-20-2005 04:56 PM

Quote:

I really needed thos Anna. I feel very tired and sleepy.

:hugs: :hugs:

aw! sweetie go grab some sleep. :)

hayley 03-21-2005 03:55 AM

Quote:

Hmmmmm I've not really convinced on eyeshadow and eyeliner on a guy unless they happen to be a member of a pop-punk band lol. It looks alright on muscians on stage (I'm preddy sure Scott Weiland wears some) but seeing anyone (guys) in normal life with make-up is kind of weird IMO.

No it's HOT ..... HOTTTTT. :D Hehe. Nah only kidding, as we've discussed this before (lol) It can look ridicilous on some guys, but very appealing on others ... you're right, I think it's even more sexy if they are in a rock band, because that on it's own is hot, lol.

Quote:

Aussie:101
Hayley:1 (sympathy point :laugh: ) ;)

Ohhh man your'e kicking my ass! (Pffftt, like THAT'S the real scoreboard ... hehe) ..... oh well, you're still buying me dinner!!!!!

Michael: 0
Hayley: 100

Anna1011 03-21-2005 05:08 AM

id love to be a glow worm
a glow worms never glum
how can you be unhappy
when the sun shines out your bum?

found this yesterday when i was rumaging through my junk made me laugh so i though id post it.

hayley 03-21-2005 02:24 PM

Hahaha that's awesome, I remember reading that in primary school. :p