CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The "You are wrong Game" (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8384)

Xterminator27 01-09-2005 02:05 AM

The "You are wrong Game"

Anyway, here is the way to play the game...

The first person makes a (supposedly) undeniable statement. The next poster has to somehow (supposedly) prove the statement to be wrong, and make a statement of their own.

EXAMPLE:

Poster 1: The sky is blue

Poster 2: Maybe by your perception, but everyone's perception of colors is different, meaning your red could be my blue and vice versa.

I will start with this:

A dog is a man's best friend.

TeriB19 01-09-2005 12:10 PM

You are an idiot. Go ahead, prove that wrong.

Xterminator27 01-09-2005 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19

That is only your personal perception of me, for example i may think your a dumbass but that is only my opinin on your intelligent makup.Plus considering you missed the dog thing and flame for no reason, I have actual backup proof of my statements instead of pulling them out of my ass.

creedsister 01-09-2005 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
That is only your personal perception of me, for example i may think your a dumbass but that is only my opinin on your intelligent makup.Plus considering you missed the dog thing and flame for no reason, I have actual backup proof of my statements instead of pulling them out of my ass.

Well X Im Gonna Kick My Self In The Ass, For Saying This, But If A Dog Is A Mans Best Friend, I Think Its Wrong, Woman :D Is A Mans Best Friend, So I Guess That Makes Us Kinda Dogs, HAAAAAAAAAA, God Is Mans Best Friend, And Behold He Gave Women :D Now What About Dimanonds, Being A Girls Best Friend, Thats A Freaking Load Of Crock HAAAAAAAAA, I Tell Ya, Whos Next? :D

Xterminator27 01-09-2005 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Well X Im Gonna Kick My Self In The Ass, For Saying This, But If A Dog Is A Mans Best Friend, I Think Its Wrong, Woman :D Is A Mans Best Friend, So I Guess That Makes Us Kinda Dogs, HAAAAAAAAAA, God Is Mans Best Friend, And Behold He Gave Women :D Now What About Dimanonds, Being A Girls Best Friend, Thats A Freaking Load Of Crock HAAAAAAAAA, I Tell Ya, Whos Next? :D

See now YOU make a question that you think cannot be answered and someone has to try to prove it wrong :)

creedsister 01-09-2005 02:07 PM

I love to that, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;) :jam: :jam:

Higher_Desire 01-09-2005 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19

Dog = Man's best friend
HD = Woman's best friend

H-D :pimp:

The Lithium 01-09-2005 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister

Me for example, I don't believe in God, I hardly ever go to church, how can he be my best friend? This world is so messed up right now that if God really was there, these things wouldn't have happened:

-Bush wouldn't be present
-The Asian people wouldn't suffer
-Canada wouldn't have won World Cup of Hockey
-X wouldn't still be a virgin

Prove THAT wrong if you can!!

Xterminator27 01-09-2005 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Me for example, I don't believe in God, I hardly ever go to church, how can he be my best friend? This world is so messed up right now that if God really was there, these things wouldn't have happened:

-Bush wouldn't be present
-The Asian people wouldn't suffer
-Canada wouldn't have won World Cup of Hockey
-X wouldn't still be a virgin

Prove THAT wrong if you can!!

easy
- god lets us do what we want, so if a million people want bush fro rpesident, then its done.
- The asian people suffered due to other nature, the earthquake had to happen due to the makup of the earth and they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. There is no preventing natures wrath.
-Canada invented hockey and rules everyone at hockey so how could they NOT win it??
- X is a P.I.M.P. but since i dont want AIDS from my employees, i Keep my cash and give the buyers what they want

K prove this wrong
- ketchup is made out of tomatoes

Anna1011 01-09-2005 04:01 PM

its not just made out of tomatoes tho is it?

Xterminator27 01-09-2005 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
its not just made out of tomatoes tho is it?

Good job, now what you do is ask a question so the next person can prove it wrong and so forth!

JulieCitySlicker 01-09-2005 06:37 PM

Wow! For once X made a thread that proves himself ;)

creedsister 01-09-2005 10:05 PM

:jam: :roll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
easy
- god lets us do what we want, so if a million people want bush fro rpesident, then its done.
- The asian people suffered due to other nature, the earthquake had to happen due to the makup of the earth and they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. There is no preventing natures wrath.
-Canada invented hockey and rules everyone at hockey so how could they NOT win it??
- X is a P.I.M.P. but since i dont want AIDS from my employees, i Keep my cash and give the buyers what they want

K prove this wrong
- ketchup is made out of tomatoes

i tell you what i let me think about the ketchup or is it catsup i dont know the off Brands you know who in the heck knows what its made out of, and when you by 100 percent Ground Beef i really dont think it is either,and all the low fat junk you mite as well buy the not so low fat stuff and when you buy Higher Price Gasoline You Might As Well Go For The Reguler, I,ve Fond That Cheapest Lipstick Lasts Longer Than The 15, dollar kind. What Gives

revisfoot 01-09-2005 11:42 PM

Actually, I think the most expensive lipstick lasts longer, because Mabeline has that colour stay formula that the cheap stuff doesn't have.

And, Lith, you hate Bush so much, but we hate a majority of your European countries. Especially France. Those damned idiots have no right being on the UN Security Council, they should be kicked off, especially after the whole Oil-for-food scandal. Besides, we got those inconsiderate bastards out of TWO world wars, and they're going to stab us in the back because they're making a PROFIT off of a madman and his oil reserves?! And, Sweden should be kicked off the Earth just for sprouting you out, Lith.

revisfoot 01-09-2005 11:43 PM

Oh, and hockey is better than football. Prove that one wrong.