CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   GoodGodGirl? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=313)

GoodGodGirl23 10-24-2002 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
Yeah I'm glad that you don't live near the sniper areas GGG. I will say a prayer of protection over your hubby, though. God will keep him safe.

I get worried about my fiance. He's a trucker and he makes regular trips to Geogia once a week. He goes right through the sniper areas on the way to Geogia. In fact the last 3 shootings happened when he was right there in the area. One happened just an hour after he had left a rest stop where he was sleeping which was right across the road where a shooting occured. Then another one happened and he was stuck in stopped traffic for 2 hours. It took him 2 hours to travel 1 1/2 miles... that was right near the Seven Corners on the Interstate. Then another one happened and luckily he was able to take an alternate route around slowed traffic. I get so scared for him. He calls me a lot during those trips to Georgia... at least until he gets  out of the sniper areas.

Whah hubby? Haven't had one of those since 1984...:confused:

GoodGodGirl23 10-24-2002 04:07 PM

Awwww, don't want none either...:P

Lady Valkyrie 10-24-2002 04:12 PM

LOL My bad I was talking about Teri. Sorry GGG... :embarass:

allison 10-24-2002 05:13 PM

I guess it's just wishful thinking but I have a feeling they are the sniper(s). They found a .223 rifle in the car along with a scope and tripod. There was also a hole bored in the trunk so they figure they used it shoot out of. Let's just hope it's them!

faceless kiwi 10-24-2002 05:27 PM

Me and hayley i think should just be greatful we live in nz, where we dont have any crazy phantom snipers going round the place.

GoodGodGirl23 10-24-2002 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
LOL My bad I was talking about Teri. Sorry GGG... :embarass:

Oh. ok!!! Dat was kinna funny!!!:P :D :angel:

hayley 10-24-2002 11:21 PM

lol damn i missed it.:(

GoodGodGirl23 10-24-2002 11:50 PM

Her thought I had a hubby, She was talking bouts Teri... I only have a doggie...:embarass: :(

TeriB19 10-25-2002 12:04 AM

I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am that the ballistics on the gun matched the bullets they retrieved from the victims. I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I was so afraid that we'd need to stop for gas somewhere in MD and be shot at. What a relief! Going to DC as planned this weekend!:P

hayley 10-25-2002 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Her thought I had a hubby, She was talking bouts Teri... I only have a doggie...:embarass: :(

LOL! oh well ya can always marry ur doggie?;) hehe.

allison 10-25-2002 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am that the ballistics on the gun matched the bullets they retrieved from the victims. I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I was so afraid that we'd need to stop for gas somewhere in MD and be shot at. What a relief! Going to DC as planned this weekend!:P

Me too! I am so relieved.

GoodGodGirl23 10-25-2002 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
LOL! oh well ya can always marry ur doggie?;) hehe.

Nah, why marry da doggie when yer can get da doggie fer free??

Oh yeah, dat was.. Why buy da cow when yer can get da milk fer free!:rolleyes: I know, I know.. not funny?:confused: