CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 05-17-2004 09:51 AM

Grr!

Why am I up so early :rolleyes:

GeeK_2004 05-17-2004 10:09 AM

I can't stop yawning !!!

GeeK_2004 05-17-2004 10:10 AM

and theres this guy that I like....

he sits right next to me....

I can't stop lookin at him !!!!

and every time I look in his dirrection...I end up lookin at him....

Sincirr 05-18-2004 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004

:laugh:
U got it BAD girl!!!!

Higher_Desire 05-18-2004 01:20 AM

Quote:

I got the same thing goin' on with a girl I like. Sometimes she sits next to me, sometimes across the room. We I saw her tonight and she waved at me and said hi. My heart skipped a few beats to say the least. But whenever I talk to her, I sound like a dork, and can't say much more than 2 words. I'm such a wuss. I can't even talk to her.

H-D :dead:

GeeK_2004 05-18-2004 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
:laugh:
U got it BAD girl!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GeeK_2004 05-18-2004 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I got the same thing goin' on with a girl I like. Sometimes she sits next to me, sometimes across the room. We I saw her tonight and she waved at me and said hi. My heart skipped a few beats to say the least. But whenever I talk to her, I sound like a dork, and can't say much more than 2 words. I'm such a wuss. I can't even talk to her.

H-D :dead:

yea...

( theres a local movie theater here in town...) he works at the movie thearter...

I think he only works at nights b/c every time I go there with a friend at the evening time he always there, but like when I go to the movie theater in the day time with my mom ( my mom and me go in the day time most of the time and my friend and me go at night time most of the time...) he's hardly there....

so I think he only works at nights....

but like every time I go to the movies at night and hes there ...OMG !!!

I can/could hardly walk !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

but its soo funny though ....like when i`m with my friend ...she always laughs at me when i`m around a guy that I really really like.....

GeeK_2004 05-18-2004 08:54 AM

and if I try NOT to smile...I end up making this weird face ....kinda like when you/you're (trying to ) make/making a fish face....

JulieCitySlicker 05-18-2004 04:23 PM

Here comes the storms :eek:

Higher_Desire 05-18-2004 05:27 PM

Quote:

yea...

( theres a local movie theater here in town...) he works at the movie thearter...

I think he only works at nights b/c every time I go there with a friend at the evening time he always there, but like when I go to the movie theater in the day time with my mom ( my mom and me go in the day time most of the time and my friend and me go at night time most of the time...) he's hardly there....

so I think he only works at nights....

but like every time I go to the movies at night and hes there ...OMG !!!

I can/could hardly walk !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

but its soo funny though ....like when i`m with my friend ...she always laughs at me when i`m around a guy that I really really like.....

You should ask him if he wants to go to the movies sometime. LOL. I know a guy who works at a theater, and they get to watch movies for free when they get them. Even if the movie hasn't opened to the public yet. Maybe he'll take you to one of those (if he likes you) and you'll have the whole theater to yourselves...

H-D :rockon:

hayley 05-19-2004 04:05 AM

Ooooh, go Kim ;)

Tomorrow I get the day of school. :thumbsup: It is my Grandma's 70th tomorrow and my mum and dad are planning something big for her. :D Me and my brother don't even know what it is yet, but we get the whole day off school so hopefully it will be fun. :party2:

GeeK_2004 05-19-2004 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Ooooh, go Kim ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :D

GeeK_2004 05-19-2004 10:00 AM

he got a hair cut !!

looks soooo cute on him !!!

:eek: :eek:

GeeK_2004 05-19-2004 10:12 AM

And Did I mention his smile ?!?!

he has such a great/nice smile !!!