CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

GeeK_2004 05-05-2004 09:29 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 05-05-2004 11:31 PM

I just wanna runaway from everything and get away from everyone :wtf:

Just talk to you guys and thats all :)

creedsister 05-05-2004 11:53 PM

HaHaHa julie the runaway train didnt work,,,HaHaHaHa}} :hugs: , hey heres a tune that mite cheer you up,,,shiny happy people~~REM,,,They had to be on acid man when they recored that song

Sincirr 05-05-2004 11:56 PM

depends what sort of acid, lol

Dogstar 05-05-2004 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
HaHaHa julie the runaway train didnt work,,,HaHaHaHa}} :hugs: , hey heres a tune that mite cheer you up,,,shiny happy people~~REM,,,They had to be on acid man when they recored that song

:laugh:

creedsister 05-06-2004 12:15 AM

you find it a happy little tune do ya Dogstar !! I like REM but that} i could live without

RMadd 05-06-2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
They are scum of the earth Julie, scum of the earth

I'll agree w/ Colin, we're misunderstood... how so? well, take, for example, that we're scum... and yet when i've ever asked a girl "how so?" the reply is always the same: "you (as in "all of you") just are"... makes sense to me :rolleyes: now, i'll give y'all that girls are misunderstood... or perhaps just too damn difficult to understand...

RMadd 05-06-2004 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Please tell us how you are "misunderstood".

exactly.... you don't understand what he's saying when he says we're misunderstood...
no, but honestly, girls seem to label all of us as scum. which we, quite obviously, are not.... and the statement that "...except for the guys here" shows that, if the guys here aren't scum, if you took the time to look, wouldn't you find that most other guys aren't? we're just all lumped into one big category and so, through confirmation bias, people tend to remember stuff that confirms preconceived notions of certain facts, etc. thus, you're more likely to remember when a guy treats you like scum or when you see a guy treat his girl like scum on the news, rather than remember the vast majority of "non-scum" stuff...

Higher_Desire 05-06-2004 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
I'll agree w/ Colin, we're misunderstood... how so? well, take, for example, that we're scum... and yet when i've ever asked a girl "how so?" the reply is always the same: "you (as in "all of you") just are"... makes sense to me :rolleyes: now, i'll give y'all that girls are misunderstood... or perhaps just too damn difficult to understand...

Quote:

exactly.... you don't understand what he's saying when he says we're misunderstood...
no, but honestly, girls seem to label all of us as scum. which we, quite obviously, are not.... and the statement that "...except for the guys here" shows that, if the guys here aren't scum, if you took the time to look, wouldn't you find that most other guys aren't? we're just all lumped into one big category and so, through confirmation bias, people tend to remember stuff that confirms preconceived notions of certain facts, etc. thus, you're more likely to remember when a guy treats you like scum or when you see a guy treat his girl like scum on the news, rather than remember the vast majority of "non-scum" stuff...

:clap: :clap: Very nicely said on both accounts.

H-D :driving:

hayley 05-06-2004 04:42 AM

Quote:

we're just all lumped into one big category and so, through confirmation bias, people tend to remember stuff that confirms preconceived notions of certain facts, etc.

Yes. I would tell you exactly why I think guys are scum but it's too upsetting for me. This happened to me late last year, and now it is hard to trust other guys. When you have gone through something traumatic and life changing, it's hard to feel the same way as you once did with the last guy you gave your heart too. It's just a matter of trusting for me.

When we say that guys are scum, it's most likley obviously that we have gone through something crappy with a boyfriend. It happens once, they treat you like shit, you think it will happen again with any other guy. It's as simple as that, when we say guys are scum it's because we think all guys are the same. Lying, heart breakers.

Quote:

thus, you're more likely to remember when a guy treats you like scum or when you see a guy treat his girl like scum on the news, rather than remember the vast majority of "non-scum" stuff...

Yes, that's true. But it's the scum that you remember more, and you forget COMPLETLEY about the non scum stuff, the good stuff, once a guy breaks your heart, that's it, you don't think about the good stuff anymore.

Just my :2cents:

PaulMcCoygirl 05-06-2004 05:31 PM

:clap: Nicely said.

JulieCitySlicker 05-06-2004 08:00 PM

Ugh!
Some guy tried to hit on me when I was ouy walking :rolleyes: I was really not in the mood for it either. He pulled his car over on the side of the road and tried talking to me, I kept right on walkin to :flamer:

And yes I did take my bitch pill this morning ;)

Dogstar 05-06-2004 10:59 PM

Hahahah, Julie! You are funny!

PaulMcCoygirl 05-06-2004 11:12 PM

Woohoo! Way to show him girl!! LOL!!

JulieCitySlicker 05-06-2004 11:12 PM

Hehehe :D