CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 04-21-2004 08:44 PM

Julie, come on girl do a course so you can get some qualifications, then you will get a job that you will really enjoy

JulieCitySlicker 04-21-2004 08:46 PM

Ya! I know I should

hayley 04-21-2004 09:47 PM

It would just help you alot, because I know how unhappy you are at the moment about not finiding a job and stuff, I just want you to be happy girl :hugs:

hayley 04-21-2004 11:32 PM

There's this idot on AOL who is saying he's Mark Tremonti :rolleyes: God some people have no lives

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2004 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
It would just help you alot, because I know how unhappy you are at the moment about not finiding a job and stuff, I just want you to be happy girl :hugs:

Aww! Thank you Hayley :hugs:

PaulMcCoygirl 04-22-2004 12:22 AM

Quote:

There's this idot on AOL who is saying he's Mark Tremonti :rolleyes: God some people have no lives

Wouldn't that be funny if it turned out to be really him? LOL!!

hayley 04-22-2004 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Aww! Thank you Hayley :hugs:

That's okay, it's the truth. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Wouldn't that be funny if it turned out to be really him? LOL!!

:laugh:...:( lol. Well there is one way if we can tell it was him, I asked him these questions, some he got wrong, but one I said "What is Scott Phillips wife's name" And he said "Kelly" And I was like muahaha you're wrong! And he said "Oh no wait, Kelly is Scott Stapp's girlfriends name, April is Phillips wife" So if there will ne news out about Scott and his girlfriend Kelly, well, I'll be getting back in touch. :laugh: :o But I don't know, there are alot of dodgy people out there who pretend to be someone they're not so you can't blame me for having doubts :D

hayley 04-22-2004 02:32 AM

I just sneezed 8 times in a row! Awesome!

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2004 12:47 PM

LOL Hayley!

I hope I can get a walk in today!

Sincirr 04-22-2004 01:07 PM

Quote:

That's okay, it's the truth. :)

:laugh:...:( lol. Well there is one way if we can tell it was him, I asked him these questions, some he got wrong, but one I said "What is Scott Phillips wife's name" And he said "Kelly" And I was like muahaha you're wrong! And he said "Oh no wait, Kelly is Scott Stapp's girlfriends name, April is Phillips wife" So if there will ne news out about Scott and his girlfriend Kelly, well, I'll be getting back in touch. :laugh: :o But I don't know, there are alot of dodgy people out there who pretend to be someone they're not so you can't blame me for having doubts :D

I talked to a guy on icq once that recons his name was scott pierce and that he was scott stapp's cousin. He also said that scott's mothers name was actually something like fern something something. I was like, what? Where oh where did u get that from???

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2004 01:12 PM

Some people are morons! Hehehe!

GeeK_2004 04-22-2004 01:44 PM

I wanna go home and go back to bed...

Sincirr 04-22-2004 01:46 PM

Well perhaps u cant but i am just about 2. Goodnight.

Night Julie :D

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2004 01:56 PM

Night Sincirr :D

hayley 04-22-2004 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
I talked to a guy on icq once that recons his name was scott pierce and that he was scott stapp's cousin. He also said that scott's mothers name was actually something like fern something something. I was like, what? Where oh where did u get that from???

:laugh: Some people are so stupid, I mean why would you want to do that and pretend your someone else, I just don't get it :wtf: